PDA

View Full Version : Boss Blaster Bug

Desoulad
11-28-2019, 05:15 AM
I believe the weekly Boss Blaster quest is bugged on my low level toons. I try not to pick it up but did and now it wont give me credit for boss kills and I cant delete it so im stuck with this quest. I am stuck with it on both a level 2 and a 5 character. If theres anything I can do please let me know.

Futumsh
11-29-2019, 11:53 AM
I believe the weekly Boss Blaster quest is bugged on my low level toons. I try not to pick it up but did and now it wont give me credit for boss kills and I cant delete it so im stuck with this quest. I am stuck with it on both a level 2 and a 5 character. If theres anything I can do please let me know.

More specific? What bosses are you killing that aren't giving credit?

Desoulad
11-30-2019, 04:29 AM
I have tried killing any boss i can find. None of the bosses from brackenridge are working. Neither are the watchers tomb ones. I will test it on different levels and bosses again and let you know my results.

Stephencobear
11-30-2019, 10:35 AM
For non hc toons the bosses don’t count until dead city, in my experience.

Abuze
11-30-2019, 11:16 AM
If the circle around the 'boss' is yellow it means that it is considered a mini boss. If the circle is red colored then it should count towards the quest.

Desoulad
12-03-2019, 04:07 PM
As far as i know it was working before but now it doesnt give any credit for boss kills. I tried on several low level toons (2-5). I tried both in brackenridge, watchers tombs and the last few events. Is it intended that lowbs cant finishs the weeklys anymore. If not then theres something wrong.

Futumsh
12-03-2019, 06:32 PM
As far as i know it was working before but now it doesnt give any credit for boss kills. I tried on several low level toons (2-5). I tried both in brackenridge, watchers tombs and the last few events. Is it intended that lowbs cant finishs the weeklys anymore. If not then theres something wrong.

It sounds like you're killing minibosses, not bosses. Watcher's tomb does not have bosses. I think there's one quest-only boss in brackenridge (in the mines).

Desoulad
12-04-2019, 03:14 AM
There used to be a way to drop quests. Is there anyway I can get rid of these quests?