PDA

View Full Version : Guild Halls suggestions and decorations

Skeletonlord
12-31-2011, 12:59 PM
Anyone like decorating? If so you will love my new suggestion. I have posted in the Star Legends forum, but it could also be implemented in to Pocket Legends as well. Please comment on this, as this is a work in progress.
How about guild halls can get decorated? I personally think that it would make guild halls more fitting and better, and I want to use this thread to discuss the idea. You can post your own ideas if you wish.
I will put together a list of suggestions and decorations which could be used:
- Flowers
- Trees
- Windows to the outside world - like a backdrop of voleria outside
- Stairs leading to another floor, beds, etc up here. - each guild member could have a bed, a master bed for the master, officers could have bunk beds, and members and recruiters single beds.
- a living room- Television, lights etc- ( add to this )
- a kitchen- perhaps a place to cook meals for the guild members- could be a table and chairs.

Well, these are some ideas, but if you can think of anymore, post here.

Matutd
12-31-2011, 01:03 PM
To be honest, this would most likely be the start of the games turning more like farmville. I play to enjoy a good gaming experience and a great community, and quite frankly this would be kinda stupid.
Sorry to disagree skel, just my personal opinion

Skeletonlord
12-31-2011, 01:08 PM
I know a few may disagree, but someone must like a couple of them surely. Have just posted so maybe a couple of hours more replies.

DarkWaterz28
12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
I like the down stairs idea it could we a bottom floor for meeting and all top floor living room settings

DarkWaterz28
12-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Either way they do it I do think it should have more vendors and a auction terminal

javier995
12-31-2011, 04:59 PM
This would be a great idea if we could actually use them.

Hmm ever wonder if our guild halls are on B* or if we get transported off the ship to some other place?

maneatingtree
12-31-2011, 05:06 PM
I would like to see a dungeon basment where the guild could fight over poered bosses for epic lewt!

Silentarrow
12-31-2011, 05:08 PM
I would like to see a dungeon basment where the guild could fight over poered bosses for epic lewt!

Maybe not for loot, but for fun it would be nice!

MrsL
12-31-2011, 08:20 PM
I think the guild hall [tier 3] should have a stash that only the guild member can acess [obviously]....It'd make giving gear a lot easier with the time differences and what not :rugby:

Garvhoz
12-31-2011, 08:24 PM
I think there should be a big painting of the guild master that is under the guild motto.

There should be a officer+ only room where their chat is unseen by recruiters- and that could be where the GM and the GO could make important descions without the whole guild butting in.

I personaly agree that there should be a mini dungeon filled with weaker versions of all the avaible bosses(mini-bosses included)

DarkWaterz28
12-31-2011, 09:06 PM
I dont think making a basement for fight bosses is a good idea the guild hall is a spot to hang out with guild I will agree on the rooms for which ever class u are and another room with maybe a love set flat screen some like a living room setting then maybe down stairs u have a room for meetings and vendors and so on

CRUIZE
01-01-2012, 07:02 AM
lol dont make this game into facebook games like cityville etc or sims 3

Skeletonlord
01-01-2012, 07:07 AM
lol dont make this game into facebook games like cityville etc or sims 3

Matutd said it will make it like farmville. I think making it a bit more virtual is a good idea.

trixie
01-02-2012, 12:06 PM
I think there should be a big painting of the guild master that is under the guild motto.

There should be a officer+ only room where their chat is unseen by recruiters- and that could be where the GM and the GO could make important descions without the whole guild butting in.

I personaly agree that there should be a mini dungeon filled with weaker versions of all the avaible bosses(mini-bosses included)

The idea of officer only room would be great! God idea!

I also like the idea of being able to personalize the gh. Great idea! Maybe even just be able to change the colors of the walls or floors.

Fac3bon3s
01-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Guild hall basement. Where members can fight over guild privileges.

Guild leader could be decided by a 1vs1 no weapons, no gear.