PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to My Friends

MimeRifle
12-31-2011, 03:04 PM
Yes, there is other threads, and there probably will be more - but for once I want to be totally non-troll, and the only way to make sure is to call the topic!! :D

I want to with a very sincere Happy New Year to the STS creators and staff, and the really awesome game/forum friends I've made here in the community. I realize I'm risking missing lots of names, but as I began to thank of all the great laughs and fun I've had, both on these discussions, in the chatbox, and Star Legends, I realized how many people have shared those laughs with me, or been the ones to bring that smile to my face!! This list of folks can't possibly be limited to, but definitely includes (in no particular order, and may include IGN's or forum names, or my own personal nicknames, which is a fun thing I like to do... ;) ):

My many awesome guild mates (Arailla, Priezt, Phyl, Clearly*, Struck, Dragonfyre, MrBoomBoom, Truker, new addition Macey! et. al.!!!), Bubu, Criostal, DrewCapu, StompArtist, FluffNStuff, Pandie, Snakespeare, Mariafrance, Apollo, Drues, Kahlua, Robertnnnn, KTpanyhose, BodMaster, Daria, Ego, Veronica, Link, Skel, Honey, Limitbreak, Luna, Barrington, Celesta, Fortress, Daniel, Ayc2000, Seijo, Madutd, Javier, Fyrce, JazzBlue, LilMiss, NinjaDuck, Daphne, Paar, LuvMmorpg, Slant, Annazola, PocketLegend, Mia :love_heart:, and everyone I've run with, revived, been revived by, and to all the ones I haven't had the great pleasure of meeting yet!!

May 2012 be the best year ever - to all of you! <3 spread the love <3 ;)

Skeletonlord
12-31-2011, 03:06 PM
You too Mime! Awesome post! 2012 will be one awesome year!

jenniebeans
12-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Happy New Year Mime :-) May your 2012 be filled with blessings, happiness, and love :)

Zeus
12-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks! I hope your New Year's Eve was better than my New Year's Eve. LOL! :(

Carth
12-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Happy New Year, Mime! Hope your New Year's Eve is going/was great! :)

javier995
12-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Happy Mew Year bud! May we make more funny memories aboard B*, with your comedic genius there is no doubt that there will be!

Happy New Year to all, have an amazing time my friends!

Fairy
02-23-2012, 04:21 AM
May 2012 be the best year ever for you too, my angel! :love_heart: