PDA

View Full Version : Greensap farm

swoutttt
11-29-2019, 07:27 AM
Hi as a lvl 66 i can join this map and solo it. Thing is that i gathered vales wich i cant spend, cause im not able to travel to the new expansion map. Level up would be the normal way, but i dont want to lvl up this char. Is there a way to lower the lvl req. for this new expansion? Im asking this cause a lot lvl 66 chars i run with are bored and fester is way to easy nowadays. We could use a new challenge.. If this isn't possible im curious if its a bug that i can join the greensap farm as a lvl 66?

My English isn't great but hope you get what im trying to say.

Futumsh
11-29-2019, 12:01 PM
Hi as a lvl 66 i can join this map and solo it. Thing is that i gathered vales wich i cant spend, cause im not able to travel to the new expansion map. Level up would be the normal way, but i dont want to lvl up this char. Is there a way to lower the lvl req. for this new expansion? Im asking this cause a lot lvl 66 chars i run with are bored and fester is way to easy nowadays. We could use a new challenge.. If this isn't possible im curious if its a bug that i can join the greensap farm as a lvl 66?

My English isn't great but hope you get what im trying to say.

The expansion is for 70+. It may be a bug that you can join greensap farm under 70, not sure.