PDA

View Full Version : Post Your PL Related New Years Wishes!

Swimmingstar
12-31-2011, 05:10 PM
What is your wish?

NECROREAPER
12-31-2011, 06:04 PM
I wish everyone would start enjoying the game again instead of complaining and rage quitting. I also wish that the forums would become a more productive place like how it once was, even though the vast majority of knowledge is already known. I hope that STS can keep up the good work and keep being the company we've known and grown to love, and I wish that many of the old time vets would return so the newer players can see those who helped shape the game into the game they love to play today.

My New Year's Resolution is to help achieve the things I've listed above through all feasible means and to help make the game, forums, and community a better place.

Whirlzap
12-31-2011, 06:06 PM
I wish everyone would start enjoying the game again instead of complaining and rage quitting. I also wish that the forums would become a more productive place like how it once was, even though the vast majority of knowledge is already known. I hope that STS can keep up the good work and keep being the company we've known and grown to love, and I wish that many of the old time vets would return so the newer players can see those who helped shape the game into the game they love to play today.

I vow to help achieve the things I've listed above through all feasible means and to help make the game, forums, and community a better place.

Nice resolution there.

My New Year's Resolution is to stop playing PL while eating dinner.

Kaytar
12-31-2011, 06:50 PM

I vow to help achieve the things I've listed above through all feasible means and to help make the game, forums, and community a better place.

Nice resolution there.

My New Year's Resolution is to stop playing PL while eating dinner.I do that all the time! :D

ninjaduck
12-31-2011, 07:04 PM
My newyears resolution of PL is to play PL.

SUPAPRODIGY
12-31-2011, 07:05 PM
My new years resolution is for TheLoneArcher to get unbanned I know what he was banned for! an it wasnt worth banning. Im hes friend i Know End of story. dont quote me dont PM its my new years resolution so get over it. !

Tortega
12-31-2011, 07:30 PM
My new years wish is for all people to find peace n happiness, to realize that life is worth living.. To many have lost the will to live so that is my main wish, for love to find each and everyone's heart. Oh and a plane ticket to Europe wld be awesome :-)!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

MoarPewPew
12-31-2011, 07:31 PM
My new years resolution is for TheLoneArcher to get unbanned I know what he was banned for! an it wasnt worth banning. Im hes friend i Know End of story. dont quote me dont PM its my new years resolution so get over it. !

Hes on my friends list still. He is listed as "Removed" no joke.

Xazic
12-31-2011, 07:40 PM
A campaign made out of pure awesomeness!!!!!!!

Swimmingstar
12-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Hes on my friends list still. He is listed as "Removed" no joke.

Same. -Removed-

Roc
12-31-2011, 09:21 PM
My PL wish is to make more in-game friends! It seems easier to make good friends at lower levels, as you're working together to beat Forest Haven or Balefort, so I plan on trying to make friends and trying not to get discouraged when people are only interested in speed leveling :) I got on one of my alts to check my friend list and some haven't played since the 45 cap...

prouzi
12-31-2011, 09:54 PM
I wish that some newbies to be rich :D!

ghost.mw
12-31-2011, 09:57 PM
I wish that devs would make the game get better and a good place to enjoy for all people for all ages

Jtpup74799
12-31-2011, 10:21 PM
to get to Lvl 66!! My ign is ghasti

Jugernugett
12-31-2011, 10:39 PM
For no one to scam and just have a great time on the game.