PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Nymphadora
12-31-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey guys! I'm Alexis and I thought I'd introduce myself since I'm still considered new to both the game and the forums! I'm still getting the hang of things and I have to stay Star Legends is pretty fun! Add me if you want, my in-game name is Ashanti. I got it from the singer, as she is my favorite. See ya later! :onthego:

Sassinya
12-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Welcome to both the boards and the game :-) hope you enjoy both as much as I have! My in game name is same as here, feel free to add me.

Nymphadora
12-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks Sass! Added. :)

Hans
12-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey Alexis, welcome to the Star Legends Forum ;-)

Hope to see you ingame ;)

javier995
12-31-2011, 09:46 PM
Welcome Alexis! Have an amazing stay here at STS:)

My Ign is in my signature, which you can find by clicking on my post and scrolling to the bottom. That is to say if you're on the app.

Ign is javiermadriz if you're lazy to look, like I would be :D

Justinjspark
12-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Welcome enjoy yourself
If you need and help add meh
IGN justinjspark

Nymphadora
01-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks everyone! I've heard about guilds before and you being able to join one, but how do I do that? I think I saw a lot of people in Blackstar running around with different guilds, but I'm not quite sure on how to join one.

Cahaun
01-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks everyone! I've heard about guilds before and you being able to join one, but how do I do that? I think I saw a lot of people in Blackstar running around with different guilds, but I'm not quite sure on how to join one.
WELCOME! If you don't know by now I am the Santa Abe of SL! Please feel free to friend request me at any point in game or to ask for a future present! :D
Now to join a guild a guild officer, master, or recruiter must send you a guild request which is accessable through the notification bar if you want to accept. Check out the many guilds here in the guild section of the SL forums or by asking anyone around.

Aerooo
01-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Welcome Nymphadora :D