PDA

View Full Version : Additional skill slots

Cliva
12-01-2019, 12:49 PM
4 is the maximum skill slots we have, usually we have more than 4 skills available and we switch from time to time
So I'm suggesting about adding a 5th skill
4 is just not alot to work with
Open for comments abt this suggestion

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Unityri
12-01-2019, 04:12 PM
4 is the maximum skill slots we have, usually we have more than 4 skills available and we switch from time to time

Sent from my ATU-L22 using TapatalkThe 5th skill will be devastating in PvP,but for PvE will be a good idea.
+1

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
12-01-2019, 04:43 PM

if u are rogue and talking about pvp - u will be first who will regret about that

Cliva
12-01-2019, 05:14 PM
I see, your comments made me realized that 5th skill slot button shouldn't be added, unless for PvE only

Jairus980
12-01-2019, 09:59 PM

I disagree. For PVE, 5th skill slot is already an ultimate.

Alexios
12-02-2019, 09:06 AM
As a mage I would love to have a 5th skill slot for pvp :)
As a rogue you are making a very big mistake asking for it xD

Deuteronomy
12-02-2019, 11:44 AM
I disagree. For PVE, 5th skill slot is already an ultimate.

I was going to say the same thing.

Fearrr
12-02-2019, 11:56 AM
This topic has been brought up before here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?462471-5th-skill-slot-on-the-UI And the Devs didn't say a word in there. So I'm sure they won't in here either. I still say +1 to this idea. For me being able to use CS+Wind+Axe+VB+ Horn at the same time in Pve would be perfect for me as Dps War/Tank. Currently depending on the map and PT if I don't need to use Horn(And that's something I have to be careful with, when making this decision)I switch to VB for more damage. It's either I don't use Horn or I don't use VB with a 3 Attack Skill Setup... and it's pretty annoying tbh.