PDA

View Full Version : Sts what happened?All my goblin altars disappear

Disproof
12-01-2019, 02:25 PM
I had over x999 in my inv and 100 in my stash i spend over 50m in them and 1 in crafting station and all disappear?Please sts check it or give me back my 50m that i spend there ty

Azerothraven
12-01-2019, 07:01 PM
People do this and make altars 1M each.

Glad they are gone and hope u don’t get them back cuz this stuff ruin games for everyone

Itzitz
12-01-2019, 08:29 PM

Glad they are gone and hope u don’t get them back cuz this stuff ruin games for everyonelol

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
12-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Wow. Shots fired.

but I agree with handsumlegend

xpcoolboy
12-01-2019, 09:06 PM

Glad they are gone and hope u don’t get them back cuz this stuff ruin games for everyoneWell i hope ur gold gone too C:

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-01-2019, 10:09 PM
He wasn't even making them 1m ea. He was holding them so he can use them in the event next year. Stop accusing people of things they don't do. Altars are worth 30k each.

Azerothraven
12-01-2019, 10:49 PM
He wasn't even making them 1m ea. He was holding them so he can use them in the event next year. Stop accusing people of things they don't do. Altars are worth 30k each.

I doubt anyone in AL needs 50,000,000 worth of altars just for use in a years time. Think before who you chose to defend.
P.s: last year people hoarded Dolls for ursoth event for 50k each and sold this year 1M each. They wanted me to buy them in bulk 6 months ago.

Sts should make them untradeable after event ends

Itzitz
12-01-2019, 11:02 PM
I doubt anyone in AL needs 50,000,000 worth of altars just for use in a years time. Think before who you chose to defend.
P.s: last year people hoarded Dolls for ursoth event for 50k each and sold this year 1M each. They wanted me to buy them in bulk 6 months ago.

Sts should make them untradeable after event endseveryone can hoard dude its not illegal ryt? u also can hoard .. let them do what they want its not ur business anyway :)

Azerothraven
12-01-2019, 11:03 PM
everyone can hoard dude its not illegal ryt? u also can hoard .. let them do what they want its not ur business anyway :)

Amen sis. Just giving my opinion :)

Ebereasider
12-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Both alters and alter recipes are gone, I had around 15 hoarded for reaching plat tier quickly in next year. Only consolation is I bought them for just 4k each

Bundlos
12-02-2019, 12:04 AM
Mmm I had farmed some before the event ended to use it up for next year's event. I get it if recipes are removed because it is logical to not have something in inventory that can't be used at this point of time. People had last year's altars carried over to their inventory this year and there was no information that it would change. There should be prior information if crafted items are to get removed like the way these did. It's such a waste of time, effort and gold

Bundlos
12-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Parchments from Lovecraft event missing too.. -_-

TheBlairWitch
12-02-2019, 02:17 AM
Wow that sucks :/ , hope u get something back

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
12-02-2019, 02:26 AM

Glad they are gone and hope u don’t get them back cuz this stuff ruin games for everyoneHope you directly get banned lmao. Keep your salty stuff for yourself.

Sad that they disappeared. Maybe mods reply.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Alexios
12-02-2019, 09:00 AM
I think people hording and using/selling all reusable event items every year was the reason they started removing everything. Its not only altars, other recipes and items from other events are also removed.

Its as good as making them unusable in next event. There is a lesson here I guess.

PatD
12-02-2019, 09:04 AM
If it is not a mistake then the players should have been notified during last goblin event that they would remove them.

Cinco
12-02-2019, 09:08 AM
We removed crafting recipes that can no longer be used. Going forward we will endeavor to indicate these items' expiration in the description text.

Disproof
12-02-2019, 09:34 AM
We removed crafting recipes that can no longer be used. Going forward we will endeavor to indicate these items' expiration in the description text.

But the goblin altars arent recipes. Were they supposed to get removed as well? We werent warned about this. I lost more than 50m just like that. Please help me out. Its very important for me.

Cinco
12-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Useless items were also removed in this process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disproof
12-02-2019, 09:57 AM

I understand, but in this process, all my gold invested in them was lost too and surely Im not the only one. Can we hope for a compensation at least please?

Switchback
12-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Are you seriously not going to give the guy his stuff back? Was there any mention of what you did here, anywhere?

Im with Azero on this but if you dont tell people im sure you can see how this looks like irresponsible management..?

"Useless items were also removed in this process". Umm, he is talking about an item that almost soley runs an event lol..not bloodgrub hair.

Just put in these valuable items descriptions that they expire after events are over, problem solved.

Oakmaiden
12-02-2019, 10:42 AM

Please return our gold or stop taking our goods. I dont come to your office and take your paperclips.

Cinco
12-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Indeed we will be updating the item descriptions to keep people appraised of what useless items they shouldn’t be hoarding.

Stephencobear
12-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Would seem more fair if you left what we had, and going forward with the next events all things you don’t want hoarded expire. Folks are upset as the rules changed with no warning.

Ebereasider
12-02-2019, 11:56 AM
We removed crafting recipes that can no longer be used.
Meanwhile these are still in auction trying to trap new and unsuspecting players:

Bundlos
12-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Would seem more fair if you left what we had, and going forward with the next events all things you don’t want hoarded expire. Folks are upset as the rules changed with no warning.

I second this. Implement the change for events to follow not for events from the past. It's a low blow doing something like this without any prior notice

Cinco
12-02-2019, 01:24 PM
I second this. Implement the change for events to follow not for events from the past. It's a low blow doing something like this without any prior notice

That wouldn't make sense because the items we are talking about do not function, and will not function in any future event.

slaaayerrr
12-02-2019, 01:28 PM
That wouldn't make sense because the items we are talking about do not function, and will not function in any future event.

It would! because that person would sell those items BEFORE than new event start (and before than all people know that those items will be useless at future event) and for good price

Thank you for this thread, im going check all alts and sell useless items from previous events, haha

slaaayerrr
12-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Meanwhile these are still in auction trying to trap new and unsuspecting players:

same about syrillax eye recipes

Cinco
12-02-2019, 01:35 PM

This should tell you that they're not considered useless.

Crystalwiz
12-02-2019, 03:09 PM

So you removed recipes that were tied to events and you now say they are useless (until event happens again). Does that mean you won't have the lovecraft event because you deleted parchments and love letters. This leaves a bitter feeling cause we worked hard to get those ingredients and you decide they are useless because the event isn't running at the moment. Better would have been to make an announcement like you did with the energy then everyone knows. I had 10 parchments and 1 love letter and a bunch of urs altars that are gone and I feel burned. This must mean that anything left over from any events will now be deleted. Please confirm cinco.

Cinco
12-02-2019, 03:46 PM
This must mean that anything left over from any events will now be deleted. Please confirm cinco.

Yes. Left-over items you get from future events (that cannot be used after the event or the event cool-down) will be deleted automatically. We're planning to add a 'count-down' in the item description / details to help you know when this happens.

Ebereasider
12-02-2019, 03:53 PM
This should tell you that they're not considered useless.
So items like altars and parchments that are used every year are considered useless, but the crafting recipes with description like "NOT available when the event ends" are not useless?

Cinco
12-02-2019, 03:59 PM
So items like altars and parchments that are used every year are considered useless, but the crafting recipes with description like "NOT available when the event ends" are not useless?

Correct. Thanks for pointing out the minor text error in the detailed description.

Cinco
12-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Also - to be clear: new items and recipes will be required for future events. I don't think I mentioned this earlier ;-)

Crystalwiz
12-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Also - to be clear: new items and recipes will be required for future events. I don't think I mentioned this earlier ;-)

Does this mean you are going to change the quests and content of the upcoming events or just change the name of the items needed for the events with the same content?

Cinco
12-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Does this mean you are going to change the quests and content of the upcoming events or just change the name of the items needed for the events with the same content?

It depends on what is best for the given event, the particular content, and how much time I spend developing versus forum-posting.

PatD
12-02-2019, 05:46 PM
It depends on what is best for the given event, the particular content, and how much time I spend developing versus forum-posting.

Thank you for all the clarification Cinco, and i hope u had a nice thanksgiving :)

Crystalwiz
12-02-2019, 07:02 PM

Lol, thanks for your quick reply :))

Overgrown
12-02-2019, 08:04 PM
There is no justice in the side of the OP, at least you warned your players first about it, and its the fault of the devs not placing expiration description at the first place.

Or atelast return the items for now and implement this new thing on the next events.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Bundlos
12-02-2019, 08:31 PM

Okay fair enough, I understand what is being done here. But you also have to understand the fact that I feel cheated here, probably like many others. I farm my stuff wasting human hours, and I do it on free will because I have some goals to reach in the game. Then someone comes along the way to let me farm those 'useless' items despite BEING AWARE that they will break tradition and those stuff will be taken away from me. It's just like as if I have been living in a pet friendly apartment for years and suddenly out of the blue, one night the owner comes and snatches my puppy away calling him a useless existence.

Just pointing out at the beginning of this year that the team was considering such a change wouldn't have harmed anyone ya know. And I rest my case here.

fatmaek
12-02-2019, 09:08 PM
I understand the motive for doing that move for changing items to be crafted for every year event.

But still it could be applied for future events not backward.

Many ppl invested on these items.. u cant just remove from there inventory and stash like that.
Its like u enter take my gold from stash.. i own that gold.. its my effort... u cant just take like that.

U can simply change the recipes or items used in craft.. in future events....that way our belongings will still not work.. and we still loose our investment..but at least we will not feel back stabbed like that.

Ps... i dont have any investment on those deleted items... just talking from principles point of view.

I hope u pls to reconsider that action.

Encryptions
12-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Since the altars are 30k each just multiply the amount removed from a players inventory and give them the gold. Also do this with other items, check the auction for what they sell for. Im sure others lost millions from this to.

Crocodile
12-02-2019, 09:31 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDefine useless in your point of view vs players point of view please.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Define useless in your point of view vs players point of view please.

“Useless” to me (and to most players) means something that can not be used.

Pleasant
12-02-2019, 10:29 PM

Maybe next time make an announcement to EVERYONE on what’s gonna happen before hand so you don’t get so much backlash

Ebereasider
12-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Even if they become non-usable, there's still some use in form of liquidation value. OP (and other affected players also) could have gotten about 4.4 mil gold from his altars by liquidating them, not close to what he invested but still would have been something, which he cannot get anymore because those were removed without any kind of warning

Silentkill
12-03-2019, 06:13 AM
I agree that this was a bad move from the STS team. I’m not personally affected.

Oakmaiden
12-03-2019, 08:46 AM
In another game I play, when an event is over, the items are given a value for deletion. The player receives compensation and inventory is reduced....

swoutttt
12-03-2019, 09:33 AM
Hoarding stuff like this brings a risk with it. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. I lost a decent amount of altars to but i understand what sts is trying to do.

Syaxyy
12-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Why is this even a theme?
It is just a good thing that sts are removing all energy essences and forged energies from each event. So it's not possible for some to cheat on the next events.

Why should it be differently with altars or dolls? Of course they should also be deleted. So it's no chances to use them as advantages for next events.

Everything should be only crafted for this particular event.

Encryptions
12-03-2019, 12:19 PM
It is just a good thing that sts are removing all energy essences and forged energies from each event. So it's not possible for some to cheat on the next events.

Why should it be differently with altars or dolls? Of course they should also be deleted. So it's no chances to use them as advantages for next events.

Because they didn't remove items ever in the previous events. The OP spent 50+ million on the items that sts removed from his inventory leaving him and many others a huge loss in gold. I am sure if you lost 50mil gold you would be making a thread about it.

Syaxyy
12-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Because they didn't remove items ever in the previous events. The OP spent 50+ million on the items that sts removed from his inventory leaving him and many others a huge loss in gold. I am sure if you lost 50mil gold you would be making a thread about it.It's just fair... Sts trying to make it fair for everyone to the upcoming events. Not letting people have an advantage of all the events, by hoarding items which allows him or others to cheat on events. Why should they "not" remove it? It's just for the others good and to make it fair for anyone.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Syaxyy
12-03-2019, 12:31 PM
It's just fair... Sts trying to make it fair for everyone to the upcoming events. Not letting people have an advantage of all the events, by hoarding items which allows him or others to cheat on events. Why should they "not" remove it? It's just for the others good and to make it fair for anyone.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via TapatalkBut I also agree that he should receive some golds for them. Like making them 10k each or so. So his loss wasn't so big. But allowing people to cheat on events is also not an option.

Crystalwiz
12-03-2019, 01:51 PM
It's just fair... Sts trying to make it fair for everyone to the upcoming events. Not letting people have an advantage of all the events, by hoarding items which allows him or others to cheat on events. Why should they "not" remove it? It's just for the others good and to make it fair for anyone.

It's not fair to just do it and not tell us. When sts changed the energy so that it would be deleted after the event they announced it and we were all ready. This is the same thing, if we knew everything was going to be deleted after the event then we would use up what we had and know that it would be deleted. It's the way they did this that made many feel burned.

Deuteronomy
12-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Hoarding stuff like this brings a risk with it. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. I lost a decent amount of altars to but i understand what sts is trying to do.

But, the complaints here are legitimate. They are not being bold or spoiled, it's just that clarification goes a long way or you get this thread.

ancestor
12-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Welp Cinco, in hindsight you should of just left the inventory items alone, updated event ingredients or any other changes added, and auto liquidated the items to add to their gold after they released it was a useless item for the new and updated event. I'm with you on this one though, you can not anticipate the same event functional from a previous year's event to be used in the fallowing year. Progression does not work like this. I sense the anger in the community at this but honestly why would you not expect change over time in these type of situations? You could of bought locked crates or items but you bought "anticipated" items. If this were a stock market you invested in a bad stock. Cut your losses...

ancestor
12-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Btw, I did have ingredients from previous invents, but I did not invest all my funds in to them for the sole purpose of an event can change in many ways over a year. I do agree with some of you that you should have receive the liquidated recipe gold for each ingredient (if there is one). :)

Bluehazee
12-03-2019, 03:33 PM

Everything should be only crafted for this particular event.Why hoard crafted kits is 'cheat'?
This is no longer possible, but when it was wasn't 'cheat' at all.
If you decide to invest your time on an event, farm energies, craft and hoard them for next event, can never be considered as 'cheating', because you are sacrificing one event to have some work done on next event.
At the end of the day its same amount of time invested, only difference is that you choose how/when to use your effort.

I just wanted to make this 'cheating' point clear

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Thegoodsir
12-03-2019, 04:35 PM
Correct. Thanks for pointing out the minor text error in the detailed description.Does that mean the recipe arcanite fields nekro,slag,abaddon can be crafted currently?

Cinco
12-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Does that mean the recipe arcanite fields nekro,slag,abaddon can be crafted currently?

No. It means that particular event is scheduled to return in the future to make use of these specific recipes. :-)

Scll
12-03-2019, 05:31 PM
I lost mas temple crate recipes but devs said that they'll be replaced by next temple pirate event. Give me my crap back that I worked for

fatmaek
12-03-2019, 05:33 PM

Bro
Ofc its good to start every event from zero to maintain fairness

But this case is not like energy removing ... when energy removal decision was applied .. sts announce that action before applying it with fair time interval.. so players all been informed for the future changes

Plus energy ( essence and crafted) are non tradable items.. so basically the loss of removing them is only time wasted on collecting them

But this thread talking about items and materials that were purchased by gold or dropped from opening chests and ppl spend alot of gold and time grinding there costs..and now poof ... all gone with one click..and without even warning..

Pls sts.. reconsider that action.. items should be returned to players stashs and set liquidation value for them as all other obsolete items u did before...

ancestor
12-03-2019, 05:36 PM
I lost mas temple crate recipes but devs said that they'll be replaced by next temple pirate event. Give me my crap back that I worked for

Why wouldn't you have craft them?

tapsykrete
12-03-2019, 09:48 PM
waa so unfair.. i have all old/new event recipe..

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Why hoard crafted kits is 'cheat'?
This is no longer possible, but when it was wasn't 'cheat' at all.
If you decide to invest your time on an event, farm energies, craft and hoard them for next event, can never be considered as 'cheating', because you are sacrificing one event to have some work done on next event.
At the end of the day its same amount of time invested, only difference is that you choose how/when to use your effort.

I just wanted to make this 'cheating' point clear

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante TapatalkThen you can simply run top lb in event a head of all others and also you don't have to spend anything to run run run. It's fair for all that all being liquidated and so everyone starts from scratch in all events.

Bundlos
12-04-2019, 02:19 AM
Then you can simply run top lb in event a head of all others and also you don't have to spend anything to run run run. It's fair for all that all being liquidated and so everyone starts from scratch in all events.

If it had been you in the OP's place losing 50m you would be crying and ranting by now similar to the time when you were ranting about not getting satchel items back while reviving your hc using plat. So don't deviate the topic to cheating, the op is asking something else entirely. And as far as cheating is concerned hoarding items is an INVESTMENT, NOT CHEATING. Heck there are so many players on various lb's by cheating, in event lb by botting energy, in guild lb by botting aps, in timed lb by using auto-clickers, so are you just asleep or ignorant?

Silentkill
12-04-2019, 02:29 AM
STS, whats so hard to give these players back what they worked for? As I said in a previous post I am not affected by this, but Im extremely shocked on how you think you can handle this without consequences. In my eyes you scammed people, I’ll say it as simple as it is, you can ban me for saying this but what you are doing is not correct. We expect a bit more respectability and professional thinking from your side. In order to avoid escalation and drama for this topic, I would give players the gold or equal items, I think you will do yourself something good.

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 02:31 AM
If it had been you in the OP's place losing 50m you would be crying and ranting by now similar to the time when you were ranting about not getting satchel items back while reviving your hc using plat. So don't deviate the topic to cheating, the op is asking something else entirely. And as far as cheating is concerned hoarding items is an INVESTMENT, NOT CHEATING. Heck there are so many players on various lb's by cheating, in event lb by botting energy, in guild lb by botting aps, in timed lb by using auto-clickers, so are you just asleep or ignorant?You know alot about cheating. Someone is clearly angry. It's a reason why forged energies was removed, because it shouldn't be possible to be a head of the other players for free or having the advantages in any event. This is just the same. I am also not against that sts should have noticed about it, but still. It's just the same, they are making it fair for everyone. It's a little bit different from hc and not getting satchel back when ressing up. And it was a mistake from sts, so they have fixed everything of it. Hoarding is also gambling, you cannot forsee the future or what will happen. Sometimes you win alot, sometimes you loose alot. Hoarding event advantages must be the most bad stuffs to hoard anyways. It's not like you are hoarding an item that will raise in profit. It's just about getting a head start in front of all others, which is very unfairly. Thank you for caring about hc and satchel topic anyways :)

Bluehazee
12-04-2019, 02:38 AM
You know alot about cheating. Someone is clearly angry. It's a reason why forged energies was removed, because it shouldn't be possible to be a head of the other players for free or having the advantages in any event. This is just the same. I am also not against that sts should have noticed about it, but still. It's just the same, they are making it fair for everyone. It's a little bit different from hc and not getting satchel back when ressing up. And it was a mistake from sts, so they have fixed everything of it. Hoarding is also gambling, you cannot forsee the future or what will happen. Sometimes you win alot, sometimes you loose alot. Hoarding event advantages must be the most bad stuffs to hoard anyways. It's not like you are hoarding an item that will raise in profit. It's just about getting a head start in front of all others, which is very unfairly. Thank you for caring about hc and satchel topic anyways :)

Someone who uses plat in hc mode but comes here and talk about others taking advantage. Hilarious

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 02:39 AM
STS, whats so hard to give these players back what they worked for? As I said in a previous post I am not affected by this, but Im extremely shocked on how you think you can handle this without consequences. In my eyes you scammed people, I’ll say it as simple as it is, you can ban me for saying this but what you are doing is not correct. We expect a bit more respectability and professional thinking from your side. In order to avoid escalation and drama for this topic, I would give players the gold or equal items, I think you will do yourself something good.So you mean that sts should make a guess on how much people have been spending on this and give golds around? If it was bought from store or from sts itself it would be alot different story. Then they could just have refunded. Sts are never giving around golds when people are doing mistakes or being scammed or in this case, trying to get advantages in next coming events. Again, hoarding is a pure gamble, and this was a very bad gamble to take. But a little compensation or a liquidate price he should get, since they didn't announce anything about it.

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 02:41 AM
Someone who uses plat in hc mode but comes here and talk about others taking advantage. HilariousWhat else than plats can you use in hc mode? When it's no auction and no trade possibilities. That's the only possibilities we have :) yes, super hilarious.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-04-2019, 03:25 AM
Ok first of all why and who spends 50M on items u can only use once a year.

Ebereasider
12-04-2019, 03:32 AM

You are misunderstanding something here. This is totally different from removal of energy essences and forged energies. This time STS removed recipes and items that will no longer be used in future events, other items are left alone (proof - arcanite pet recipes and dolls are still intact, so some people will still get advantage on those events). Cinco said new items and recipes will be needed for next events. Also, people are not mad about this changing of required item, as everyone knows hoarding is a gamble; what people are mad about is the removal of items without any prior notice and without any chance to liquidate. Please stop derailing this thread in different direction.

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 03:58 AM
You are misunderstanding something here. This is totally different from removal of energy essences and forged energies. This time STS removed recipes and items that will no longer be used in future events, other items are left alone (proof - arcanite pet recipes and dolls are still intact, so some people will still get advantage on those events). Cinco said new items and recipes will be needed for next events. Also, people are not mad about this changing of required item, as everyone knows hoarding is a gamble; what people are mad about is the removal of items without any prior notice and without any chance to liquidate. Please stop derailing this thread in different direction.This is exactly what I said in the text if you read it:

"But a little compensation or a liquidate price he should get, since they didn't announce anything about it."

Its completely differently with pet egg recipes... They have never ever been removed or doesn't give any advantages for next coming events.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-04-2019, 04:09 AM
Also , if you didnt spend plat on those altars sts is not gona refund you for the time you put in hording those altars, thats the cold reality, deal with it.

Like i spend 10M on awake gems and get trash awakes wich i have bin getting, im not going to cry to sts and ask them for my gold back.

Tsuchii
12-04-2019, 04:09 AM
Also , if you didnt spend plat on those altars sts is not gona refund you for the time you put in hording those altars, thats the cold reality, deal with it.

Like i spend 10M on awake gems and get trash awakes wich i have bin getting, im not going to cry to sts and ask them for my gold back.They don't even refund plat purchases lol.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Mekkatorque
12-04-2019, 04:30 AM
*sigh* those toxic pokemons out there..

konafez
12-04-2019, 04:49 AM
i dont have a horse in this race ..but i do see the OPs point. if i went to my stash and some item that i had invested a huge chunk of gold into had just been removed without notice ...i would loose my mind .

and other people who are posting in here would do the same thing if they lost that huge investment .

im sure the devs can work something out , fair is fair

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 05:09 AM
i dont have a horse in this race ..but i do see the OPs point. if i went to my stash and some item that i had invested a huge chunk of gold into had just been removed without notice ...i would loose my mind .

and other people who are posting in here would do the same thing if they lost that huge investment .

im sure the devs can work something out , fair is fairNice comment of you, without trying to talk bad about anyone in this thread :)

Perceval
12-04-2019, 05:28 AM
There is no justice in the side of the OP, at least you warned your players first about it, and its the fault of the devs not placing expiration description at the first place.

Or atelast return the items for now and implement this new thing on the next events.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Return Zhulongs aura while you're at it.

Cost us more than 50,000,000...

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-04-2019, 05:48 AM
I guess there is a lesson to learn here

Dont horde or spend huge amount of gold on worthless crap.

Encryptions
12-04-2019, 07:00 AM
To the people who think we are cheating or something with the items, its not cheating first of all and 2nd we don't care at all about the items. Its the amount of gold and time we spent/used in order to get the items to use or merch.
If they removed all bloodgrub hair you wouldn't see a thread up because blood hairs are cheap as heck, but they removed over 50mil of items in the OP's inv and many other people's invs.

swoutttt
12-04-2019, 07:32 AM
Its the risk you take.. people always complain when they lose stuff, but u never see them complain if they make a huge profit.

Encryptions
12-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Its the risk you take.. people always complain when they lose stuff, but u never see them complain if they make a huge profit.

There is a difference is getting your stuff deleted and losing profit. I lose 105mil to 60% exp elixies losing value, but I didn't complain to sts about it because they weren't deleted, they lost value. Aggressive straight up lost 50+m of items because they were deleted, he didn't get a chance to even sell them.
Making huge profit ofc people won't complain, they are happy and joyful that they won.

swoutttt
12-04-2019, 07:45 AM
You mean quicksell the items? I did not check if altars have value when you quicksell them. Selling the altars to other people is just moving the problems to others.

Ebereasider
12-04-2019, 08:01 AM
You mean quicksell the items? I did not check if altars have value when you quicksell them.
Altars and altar recipes both had quicksell value of 4k, so OP's 1100 altars would have a value of 4.4 mil

Crocodile
12-04-2019, 08:04 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo, you just assume that everybody think some items are useless just because you personally think they are useless? Thanks.

Deuteronomy
12-04-2019, 08:12 AM
There is a difference is getting your stuff deleted and losing profit. I lose 105mil to 60% exp elixies losing value, but I didn't complain to sts about it because they weren't deleted, they lost value. Aggressive straight up lost 50+m of items because they were deleted, he didn't get a chance to even sell them.
Making huge profit ofc people won't complain, they are happy and joyful that they won.

Me too. I gambled with the %60 XP elixirs but, I said nothing because they weren't simply deleted. I can either keep them or sell for much less than what I paid for them. :cold:

Crocodile
12-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Its the risk you take.. people always complain when they lose stuff, but u never see them complain if they make a huge profit.What kind of idiot would complain when making profit? Lmao

Oakmaiden
12-04-2019, 08:57 AM
My artificial Christmas tree is pretty useless 360 days a year, but for 5 days its quite spectacular.

PatD
12-04-2019, 09:05 AM
When we invest in things relate to an event for next year use, it is always a bet, we have no guarantee at all that the event will be exactly the same or will have exactly the same mechanic, just because it was for some years in a row is not a guarantee by itself, so i guess the lesson here is to diversified all our investment and not bet big on things we have no guarantee. (I myself had only 3 or 4 goblin altar, i would never take the chance to invest 50m on that, this is not a safe value as awake gem or energy kit)

It is the same thing as in IRL when u invest in stock market, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose!

PS: Same goes with gears, when we buy them we cannot anticipate what will be the future value, will always depends of the demands, the droprate etc.. many months ago i have buy an infested artifact for 72m!! 1 or 2 months later they where selling for 5m in CS, i knew that at some points the value would go down but not that much, well, i took this as a lesson!!

Syaxyy
12-04-2019, 09:36 AM
When we invest in things relate to an event for next year use, it is always a bet, we have no guarantee at all that the event will be exactly the same or will have exactly the same mechanic, just because it was for some years in a row is not a guarantee by itself, so i guess the lesson here is to diversified all our investment and not bet big on things we have no guarantee. (I myself had only 3 or 4 goblin altar, i would never take the chance to invest 50m on that, this is not a safe value as awake gem or energy kit)

It is the same thing as in IRL when u invest in stock market, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose!

PS: Same goes with gears, when we buy them we cannot anticipate what will be the future value, will always depends of the demands, the droprate etc.. many months ago i have buy an infested artifact for 72m!! 1 or 2 months later they where selling for 5m in CS, i knew that at some points the value would go down but not that much, well, i took this as a lesson!!Yes, it's always when the people with alot of golds invest wrong forums are filled with complaints, and they want to try ask for compensation for putting their bets totally wrong. And it's always the ones with most golds that complain the most.

They should rather take it as a lesson learned and next time think twice about putting so much golds into something that absolutely are not a safe value, as you listed energies, awakening, slots etc.

Now the ones that wasted so much on this will never buy out all next coming event stuffs for hoarding to next year's events.

And they are blaming sts for their loss of bad choice of hoarding. If spending loads of golds next time all should spend more wiser, if they don't wanna do risks for maybe high value or maybe low or no value.

Its like betting high on roulette, it's high chances for loosing all, but it's possible that you win big. Never spend more than you can afford to loose, when gambling like in this case.

Jairus980
12-04-2019, 10:16 AM
What kind of idiot would complain when making profit? Lmao

During first release of Pirate booty gold rush event
Someone complain "boss drop too many golds!!!! Nerf them pls"

Bbking
12-05-2019, 04:39 AM
Where are my recipes?disappeared?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=24169&share_tid=470604&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ecom%2Fs howthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D470604&share_type=t&link_source=app

Me too, my 140 recipe disappeared.
Why?

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-05-2019, 05:30 AM
Wow all of you tellling cinco what to do think your devs or what lol, your giving cinco a hard time about some hording player whos crying about lame crap, the guy decided to hord items thats his decision next time maybe you shouldnt horde anything only things that matter not hord stuff to get a jump start on events,

So keep giving the devs a hardtime ,maybe when they shut down AL because of you , we will all be happy.

Encryptions
12-05-2019, 05:51 AM
Wow all of you tellling cinco what to do think your devs or what lol, your giving cinco a hard time about some hording player whos crying about lame crap, the guy decided to hord items thats his decision next time maybe you shouldnt horde anything only things that matter not hord stuff to get a jump start on events,

So keep giving the devs a hardtime ,maybe when they shut down AL because of you , we will all be happy.
Ok, lets see how you react if the devs delete your gold, gears, and other items you have that are expensive.

Bbking
12-05-2019, 05:55 AM
STS, whats so hard to give these players back what they worked for? As I said in a previous post I am not affected by this, but Im extremely shocked on how you think you can handle this without consequences. In my eyes you scammed people, I’ll say it as simple as it is, you can ban me for saying this but what you are doing is not correct. We expect a bit more respectability and professional thinking from your side. In order to avoid escalation and drama for this topic, I would give players the gold or equal items, I think you will do yourself something good.

I think so,STS scammed people. No announcement had been made to tell us that this had happened.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-05-2019, 05:57 AM
Ok, lets see how you react if the devs delete your gold, gears, and other items you have that are expensive.

First of all did the devs delete gold,plat,eggs,gear,awake gems, furniture, chests,no they deleted itemz only used once a year in events, dont go mixing everything like if they.deleted the guys gear,eggs, or other items

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-05-2019, 06:00 AM
I think so,STS scammed people. No announcement had been made to tell us that this had happened.

Well if.it.is.true that he spent 50m on those then i guess he should get a refund,

TheBlairWitch
12-05-2019, 06:02 AM
I guess sts devs never imagined that people would spend alot on some items

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Bbking
12-05-2019, 06:10 AM
Well if.it.is.true that he spent 50m on those then i guess he should get a refund,

I just know my recipes are disappeared. No announcement,I don’t think they are useless,STS has no right to delete the player's data.

Silentkill
12-05-2019, 06:52 AM
I just know my recipes are disappeared. No announcement,I don’t think they are useless,STS has no right to delete the player's data.

Sadly, when you look at the ToS STS has indeed the right to delete players data.
This doesn’t change my opinion though that it was a bad move of sts, unprofessional.

Crocodile
12-05-2019, 07:38 AM
Well if.it.is.true that he spent 50m on those then i guess he should get a refund,At last this guy found his brain.

Pinklips
12-05-2019, 08:35 AM

I too lost a lot of recipes and stuff that I hoarded but then, Sts didn't ask us to hoard so i guess it's wrong to blame Sts for someone losing 50 or 100mil on something, which isn't functioning in the current time

Syaxyy
12-05-2019, 08:57 AM
During first release of Pirate booty gold rush event
Someone complain "boss drop too many golds!!!! Nerf them pls"It's only rich people doing it. They doesn't want others to be rich as them and makes the gold they already have less value. That's the only reason to it.

Syaxyy
12-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Ok, lets see how you react if the devs delete your gold, gears, and other items you have that are expensive.Lol... He isnt stupid enough to hoard that kind of stuffs. So... Devs doesn't just remove golds or gears... Haha, so nice attempt to make it fair for him. It was his decision to hoard stupid things and gamble. His loss.

Why should Devs ever delete expensive stuffs? They never do. Just don't ever buy event recipes or other event stuffs that belongs to that event. Try cheat in any way in next coming events. And you will be perfectly fine.

Syaxyy
12-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Well if.it.is.true that he spent 50m on those then i guess he should get a refund,Lol, why should he get refunded for making a bad hoarding gamble? So everytime I loose 50m or more in bad hoarding decisions, then I should get refunded? This makes very stupid hoardings even worth the gamble if always getting refunded [emoji23]

Syaxyy
12-05-2019, 09:09 AM
I just know my recipes are disappeared. No announcement,I don’t think they are useless,STS has no right to delete the player's data.They actually have. As long as the items belongs to the event and you choose to not use them in event. But trying to use it for later or next same events.

Syaxyy
12-05-2019, 09:12 AM
I too lost a lot of recipes and stuff that I hoarded but then, Sts didn't ask us to hoard so i guess it's wrong to blame Sts for someone losing 50 or 100mil on something, which isn't functioning in the current timeExactly. 100% right. Even you did loose some, you have the right meaning about this.

Bbking
12-05-2019, 09:34 AM
They actually have. As long as the items belongs to the event and you choose to not use them in event. But trying to use it for later or next same events.

I'm a newer on the block, and I didn't know there were rules for getting rid of old event items. I bought them recipes in event tokens, not to stock by gold. It's a pity that I can't make them into chest to sell

Futumsh
12-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Closing this out, there's been enough discussion. With the upcoming app update, event items which go away should show their remaining time (time to when the event cooldown ends). Events should now be largely consistent with recipes and event-only items going away on cooldown end.

Futumsh
12-05-2019, 11:36 AM
It looks like swamp temple 2 recipes were still usable, so those will also be restored, and time out at the end of winter, like the ursoth ones. In the future they'll be limited to cooldown like the rest.