PDA

View Full Version : Batman.... and how I will become him :)

Arthanos
01-01-2012, 12:52 AM
Ok, everyone knows about Batman. The greatest detective in comic history, Christian Bale's second greatest role (The Prestige :) ), and the most realistic super hero. Batman isnt an alien who's powers are native to their species (Superman, Marshan Manhunter, Charmcaster, etc...), he wasnt given powers by some genetic reprogramming (Spiderman, The Hulk, The Flash, etc...), he isnt some kind of supernatural being (Thor, Ares, Aquaman, etc...), and he isnt a mutant (All of the X-Men, Wolfman, etc...), he is a human being who's only powers are strength that he sweat and bled for, intelligence that he strived for and achieved, and tools and weapons that he spent hundreds of millions of dollars to design and build.
The Batman, along with Robin, are probably the most realistic heroes, aside from.... well, nobody.
Batman's powers are achieved through intense physical training, and breaking one's own mind so that he/she may concentrate enough to interprate enemies' strikes and movements.
So, I wanna be a Batman (not actually a super hero, just really buff and awesome). It's an ok goal to establish.
Any thoughts?
(Ik its eeally off-topic, but it's about self betterment.)

Lowlyspy
01-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Well there is green arrow...and speedy.....and hawk eye....and chuck norris.....probly shoulda started with chuck.

javier995
01-01-2012, 04:26 AM
Wait for halloween.

TheMatrixMan
01-01-2012, 04:36 AM
Batman is the best :D

javier995
01-01-2012, 04:40 AM

I hope Chuck Norris doesn't see this post.

Barrington
01-01-2012, 04:54 AM
i didn't realize you wanted your parents dead

MightyMicah
01-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Batman is boss. But Iron man...? To me he's just as realistic. We already have planes. One day...one day...

javier995
01-01-2012, 05:36 AM
Batman is boss. But Iron man...? To me he's just as realistic. We already have planes. One day...one day...

But iron man uses his suit to fight, isn't that an advantage?

Kakatoa91
01-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Iron man is just the answer of marvel for dc comic batman.
Batman is a dark character roaming in the shadows and in the night while iron man is totally opposite.
They are both humans without supernatural or mutant power and born with golden spoon in their mouth.
Both are smart, succesful and rich.
The main differences are their trauma and how they manage to deal with it, their personnality, their gagdets,...

Taking the bat as rolemodel is ok I guess but you only seems to have touch the surface of this character.
Batman has a strong sense of justice and value of life. The anticipation you like is just a secondary characteristic like smart detective work, his intelligence, his athletic strenght, money,... that help him for justice and protecting life.
Well thats just my opinion.
So dont just focus on physical... a good heart and mind is also needed on your heroic road.
:)

Ps: Oh and also, thank god batman drop his old clothes... in the movies. Like superman he used to like wearing tights and his underwear over it... :p

MimeRifle
01-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Batman is also a vigilante, let's not forget. Be the Batman - but don't fight crime until/unless you are duly authorized to do so in your district of residence! ;)

(and if you happen to have hundreds of millions of $ to build gear, can I have just like a half-mil? :D)

RedRyder
01-01-2012, 10:56 AM
But iron man uses his suit to fight, isn't that an advantage?

Suit that he spent the same money that batman did on his equipment lol. Anyone can be a batman, just hit the lottery about 5 times

PL Playa
01-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Suit that he spent the same money that batman did on his equipment lol. Anyone can be a batman, just hit the lottery about 5 times

I think you may need a few more than five cause you get the money over a time span so 5 would mean like 100mil a year and the government takes some of it too lol

Maybe I'm being too literal, hmmm

javier995
01-01-2012, 11:49 AM
@Red Oic lol

Eh Goku ftw!

Irulelol
01-01-2012, 12:11 PM
I have my money on aquaman..... Cause he has the same powers as spounge bob

Piosidon
01-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Well there is green arrow...and speedy.....and hawk eye....and chuck norris.....probly shoulda started with chuck.
I liked Bruce Lee better but he's dead :(

RedRyder
01-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Squirrel girl ftw

TheMatrixMan
01-01-2012, 10:23 PM

I hope Chuck Norris doesn't see this post.
http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af230/Angeltothemax/350730f9.jpg
Oh no I forgot!!! D: I better get ready for that roundhouse kick I'm bout to get !

javier995
01-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Oh no I forgot!!! D: I better get ready for that roundhouse kick I'm bout to get !

Lol