PDA

View Full Version : energy farming

Alkif
12-03-2019, 04:14 AM
Any chance we could get update for energy farming(buff or smt)? Few years ago it wasn't a problem because I was still a kid, but now that I am working I can't even enjoy events because energy farming requires a lot of time. I spend more time farming energy than playing the actual event. Sure I could spend gold or plat on energy but very few events can actually make it worth it.

Vvildfire
12-04-2019, 12:31 AM
Any chance we could get update for energy farming(buff or smt)? Few years ago it wasn't a problem because I was still a kid, but now that I am working I can't even enjoy events because energy farming requires a lot of time. I spend more time farming energy than playing the actual event. Sure I could spend gold or plat on energy but very few events can actually make it worth it.

They updated the drops in all event to be the same as Ursoth's, in other words right now they're the highest they've ever been for all events

Alkif
12-04-2019, 12:54 PM
I haven't played for a while, but I swear it felt the same last event. Also running k4 has 0 value and is sooooo pooring. Perhaps making energy drop rates scale with mob levels could make it a little more interesting.

Oakmaiden
12-04-2019, 03:40 PM
The Energy Miser spawns in random maps, hunt him down for energy Points and eliminate essences and the crafting altogether.

Alkif
12-05-2019, 06:48 AM
woah, did know about that.