PDA

View Full Version : /guildhall

Elyseon
01-01-2012, 02:27 AM
So I was checking out the / commands when I found /guildhall. I assummed it would transport you to the guildhall, but when I tried it a line appeared in chat saying a subscription is required for this feature. How do I get said subscription or is this feature not yet available. Cuz instant entry to guild hall would be very speedy xD

javier995
01-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Weird. Let me go check this command out, maybe I'll find an answer:p

Skeletonlord
01-01-2012, 02:42 AM
This has been brought up on forums a few times, and said subscriptions aren't officially out yet. The devs haven't announced them yet, but there are a few discussions on forums about it.

javier995
01-01-2012, 02:44 AM
This has been brought up on forums a few times, and said subscriptions aren't officially out yet. The devs haven't announced them yet, but there are a few discussions on forums about it.

Never knew that, thanks!

Elyseon
01-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Seems like it shouldn't be on the list of commands yet

CrimsonTider
01-01-2012, 02:01 PM

The subscriptions you are referring to are for STS games in general. The OP is speaking of a single command found in game. If I were to guess, it probably is a dev function. First time I have seen this brought up on here so I'm as curious as everyone else.

Skeletonlord
01-01-2012, 02:08 PM
@crimsontider- perhaps it is for devs to jump from guild hall to guild hall quickly.

javier995
01-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Perhaps it is.

Like how try went into guild halls to deliver antennae.

/guildhall (and then name of guild goes here?)

Rare
01-01-2012, 02:34 PM
@crimsontider- perhaps it is for devs to jump from guild hall to guild hall quickly.

I would think if that were the case it wouldn't be visible to us peons.

I dunno maybe they left it there by accident. There are a lot of other guild commands too.

Elyseon
01-01-2012, 03:16 PM
but all the other guild commands are usable

Buffedbear Pl
01-01-2012, 03:28 PM
I was browsing the forums and I think Samhayne or some other dev said that the instant travel to your guild hall would be included with the new subscribing plans that STS is making. So I guess that they just put the command in now for later.

Matutd
01-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Maybe if a gm tries it, it would have different results?

Skeletonlord
01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Maybe if a gm tries it, it would have different results?

I like your thinking. I could ask my gm to check this out for you next time I'm on.

Edit: went on pl, since I'm gm, I tried the command, didn't take me guild hall.

Matutd
01-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Are u tier 3 guild? I was thinking maybe instead of being teleported to guild hall, u will be, instead, taken to the page to upgrade ur guild

Elyseon
01-01-2012, 07:16 PM
gonna try this real fast with my guild with no guild hall

EDIT: tried this, did not take me to the guild hall upgrade page

JSL
01-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Good catch. This is, however, working as intended.

We also have /bowlinghall and /dancehall. I'm usually found at the latter cutting some awesome rug.

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 06:51 PM

We also have /bowlinghall and /dancehall. I'm usually found at the latter cutting some awesome rug.
Really? You got bowling balls? LOL

javier995
01-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Double post ftw! :D

Hmm why don't you invite me to your bowling nights JSL?! D:<

How fun are the bowling nights? Who has got a perfect game? :D

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 07:08 PM
I think I double clicked the button. Oops! :D

Elyseon
01-02-2012, 09:55 PM

so what does this command do, or what is it going to do?

Swimmingstar
01-03-2012, 05:46 PM
/halloffame I am there!

javier995
01-03-2012, 05:54 PM
/halloffame I am there!

/halloflame not this place again!

Buffedbear Pl
01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
so what does this command do, or what is it going to do?

I would imagine that it would instantly transport you to your...bowling hall or dance hall.

Well, it sure does sound fun. I hope that they will be incorporated into guild halls, so more people would actually use them other than to get discounted stuff. Maybe you can put the bowling/dance halls in the guild upgrade section...

Beware...I'm a beast virtual and real-life bowler.

Swimmingstar
01-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Bowlinghall should include extra 25 plat to people who already have tier 3.

JSL
01-04-2012, 11:01 AM
I would imagine that it would instantly transport you to your...bowling hall or dance hall.

Well, it sure does sound fun. I hope that they will be incorporated into guild halls, so more people would actually use them other than to get discounted stuff. Maybe you can put the bowling/dance halls in the guild upgrade section...

For the record, /bowlinghall and /dancehall are not real and are concoctions of JSL's mind for the purposes of comedy.

Elyseon
01-04-2012, 04:08 PM

For the record, /bowlinghall and /dancehall are not real and are concoctions of JSL's mind for the purposes of comedy.

Darn, was really looking forward to dancing all day long, do u get xp for dancing xD