PDA

View Full Version : Planning a 500m xmas giveaway

Misfit
12-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Some of you know already but for those who don’t, I was recently given a dingy helm by a player who quit. I know this is super lucky and am well aware that I don’t deserve such a valuable item for free. Because of this, I plan to sell the item and host a 500m or so giveaway sometime around xmas (the rest of the gold will be given away to my guild and I’ll keep some for myself obviously). Posting this thread now so people stop pming me that I’m selfish and super lucky (if you know me you know that I’ve done tons of large giveaways in the past already). Also posting this thread now in an attempt to find a buyer for the item. Obviously this massive giveaway only happens if I can sell the helm. I’ll post more specific details about the giveaway later/after I sell the helm.

Thanks - Thebigboo

dmt
12-05-2019, 06:05 PM
hello!
u don't have to do it. if u got it for free that means you deserve it

Axals
12-05-2019, 06:25 PM
hello!
u don't have to do it. if u got it for free it means that you deserve it :)

But also if he wants to give back to the community he can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misfit
12-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Haha thanks for the kind response dmt but I am definitely fine with not keeping it and sharing some wealth with the community

dmt
12-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Haha thanks for the kind response dmt but I am definitely fine with not keeping it and sharing some wealth with the community okay ur decision

cryboi
12-05-2019, 07:48 PM
Some of you know already but for those who don’t, I was recently given a dingy helm by a player who quit. I know this is super lucky and am well aware that I don’t deserve such a valuable item for free. Because of this, I plan to sell the item and host a 500m or so giveaway sometime around xmas (the rest of the gold will be given away to my guild and I’ll keep some for myself obviously). Posting this thread now so people stop pming me that I’m selfish and super lucky (if you know me you know that I’ve done tons of large giveaways in the past already). Also posting this thread now in an attempt to find a buyer for the item. Obviously this massive giveaway only happens if I can sell the helm. I’ll post more specific details about the giveaway later/after I sell the helm.

Thanks - ThebigbooBooyah. Cant wait keep it going!
-ruuun

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Eatmyshred
12-06-2019, 03:21 AM
so what is a dingy helm?

Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk

cryboi
12-06-2019, 03:22 AM
so what is a dingy helm?

Sent from my XT1700 using TapatalkAre you serious? [emoji23]

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Eatmyshred
12-06-2019, 03:23 AM
Are you serious? [emoji23]

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalkyeah never heard of one before

Sent from my XT1700 using Tapatalk

ImRandy
12-07-2019, 08:01 AM
Im not sure I would know a ”dingy helm” if I saw one either. Is that a real PL created item name? ... Or a social media created name ... what is it?

Dolloway
12-07-2019, 08:05 AM
This is a Dingy helm; slightly different look than a Crown of Persistence vanity (darker, no find gold plating, no ruby gem)

https://i.ibb.co/8mmFr83/Screenshot-20191115-053318-Pocket-Legends.jpg

Buchmeister
12-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Im not sure I would know a ”dingy helm” if I saw one either. Is that a real PL created item name? ... Or a social media created name ... what is it?

To get a Crown of Persistence back in the day, you had to go through a questline involving upgrading an old uncrafted helm called the dingy helm into CoP. Since CoP was so popular, a ton of people crafted it and didn't keep the dingy helm which is why it's so rare.

fairyress
12-11-2019, 01:00 PM
as Idmt said you dont have to do this just because some called you selfish...its yours now so noone have the right to say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk