PDA

View Full Version : Serious lag and glitchy controls

zhero
01-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Anyone else getting pings of up to 90000?

It seems to mostly occur when meeting a boss character (i.e. cutscene appears) or when entering a new dungeon.

Most of the time, the ping is around 137-300 so it's ok.

Also, after when this occurs, the controls goes spaz and everything rotates the camera. The only workaround is to press the menu button twice.

Playing Pocket Legends on Android

largecommand
01-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Me too. Cs lag. Pvp lag. Bs. Gf. :)

Delphina
01-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Hello, I'm sorry you are having trouble with lag. I will make sure to include this in my reporting.

largecommand
01-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Hello, I'm sorry you are having trouble with lag. I will make sure to include this in my reporting.

This just started happing this morning. Like the time before PL crashed. Just ping and teleporting Players in Pvp.

ladyjanegrey217
01-02-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm glad (sorta) that I'm not the only one having problems.I play on android and along with the lag and teleporting I have another issue. I can't see the enemies in the dungeons during pve, they flicker in and out and although I cant see them, I know the other players can see them, but I just see the health bar. I also am seeing the ping counter go crazy counting up above 5k. Could this just be from all of the new years gatherings clogging up the system? ( I ask this with no knowledge of electronics and how they work )