PDA

View Full Version : More sleepless nights

Cahaun
01-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Ok I will get that vanity! I am at 3,653/28k and I am completly drained. I'm downed but not out! *rabid drool* lol jk
I made it a goal to get the entire vanity set with NO PLATINUM! So far I got the helm! Now we an absurd exp rate lol. It's like 1k/hour! Anyways I am just informing you that if you see me in game please lend me a hand of encouragment whilst I completly ruin my personal sleeping agenda. Soooooo I am determined to complete the grind and take a 40 hour nap afterwords and regret it for the next two weeks after.
See you in B*
-Santa Abe

Fac3bon3s
01-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Good luck. I might see you later this evening.

Montanabro
01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Ok I will get that vanity! I am at 3,653/28k and I am completly drained. I'm downed but not out! *rabid drool* lol jk
I made it a goal to get the entire vanity set with NO PLATINUM! So far I got the helm! Now we an absurd exp rate lol. It's like 1k/hour! Anyways I am just informing you that if you see me in game please lend me a hand of encouragment whilst I completly ruin my personal sleeping agenda. Soooooo I am determined to complete the grind and take a 40 hour nap afterwords and regret it for the next two weeks after.
See you in B*
-Santa Abe

Was the helm a lot easier to get than the chest armor? I'm bummed I didn't pick up SL till a week ago.

krazii
01-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Gl. Try colony level. Mobs are easier then mantle and u can get more exp then mantle. Feels less repetitive. Just run it to the bridge.

Cahaun
01-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Gl. Try colony level. Mobs are easier then mantle and u can get more exp then mantle. Feels less repetitive. Just run it to the bridge.
I'll try it out.

Cahaun
01-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Was the helm a lot easier to get than the chest armor? I'm bummed I didn't pick up SL till a week ago.
You needed 49,810 exp in the last cap

Cahaun
01-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Had my first sleepless night and I'm at 4.5k
Strange.... The last time I did one in the other cap I got 7-14k. :confused:

Cahaun
01-03-2012, 09:25 PM
20%! I'm doing great! :D

LelouchX
01-04-2012, 02:47 AM
come on abek, u can do it! u may spend ur sleepless nights grinding, but I spend them on forum, lol. maybe do a few of the free plat offers? or are those not available to u?

Cahaun
01-04-2012, 03:49 PM
come on abek, u can do it! u may spend ur sleepless nights grinding, but I spend them on forum, lol. maybe do a few of the free plat offers? or are those not available to u?
I use the free elixers since they don't cost platinum. As for the free plat deals... It takes too long (>_<)
Thanks for the encouragment! I averaged my completion time to three to four weeks.

LelouchX
01-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I use the free elixers since they don't cost platinum. As for the free plat deals... It takes too long (>_<)
Thanks for the encouragment! I averaged my completion time to three to four weeks.
i agree those plat deals are annoying, but when i really want plat, i can get as much as 50 in an hour all while watching netflix! catch u in game bud

trixie
01-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Good luck! If I see you ingame encouraging words coming your way!

Side effects of the grind can include but aren't limited to:
Loss of sleep, red eyes, blurred vision, dreams of volaria, hand cramps.....and many more!

Cahaun
01-05-2012, 08:03 AM
25% with 7,000 exp! The guild runs help alot! :D

Anishavie
01-05-2012, 08:59 AM

Loss of sleep, red eyes, blurred vision, dreams of volaria, hand cramps.....and many more!

Lol I thinks will have actually have nightmares of grinding in mantle

Cahaun
01-05-2012, 03:16 PM

Lol I thinks will have actually have nightmares of grinding in mantle
That and more. I was eaten by a scorn breather last night...

Swimmingstar
01-05-2012, 03:18 PM
What are the vanities?

Cahaun
01-05-2012, 07:35 PM
What are the vanities?
Vanities that drop in the mobs or the vanities that you get for lvl 41?

ghost.mw
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Good luck :cool: