PDA

View Full Version : This thread is necessary

Silentkill
12-06-2019, 01:23 PM
I created this thread solely for the purpose of 1 simple question to be answered from Cinco or Futumsh.

Why is this the only game I play where the newest maps are not the most lucrative maps to farm, like literally a map which is 3 (?) years old (ESG) is the most lucrative way to farm for income.
Its ridiculous, if it was only me deciding, I would remove 100% of the gold drop there.

So my question is: Why have you, till this day, not ever thought about removing the gold drop from ESG, and applying these gold drops to the newer maps for example MOGERA LAIR or the portals in Vardan Valley.

In my eyes, its a shame for your own work that you force players to go into a 3 year old map to get income, instead of making them want to play the new maps that you worked for, that you created, that you put hours into to launch them.

I do not understand and never will unless Cinco or Futumsh replies, thanks, looking forward to it.

Ebereasider
12-06-2019, 01:32 PM
I asked the same thing in chatbox few hours ago, but no answer yet. Good luck on getting an answer

Lethoiun
12-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Why you mad,

The one percent shouldnt be deciding and it's not up to you.

If it is removed then we need another gl source

Cinco
12-06-2019, 01:39 PM
I have thought about it.

zakyu
12-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Thumbs up for this thread👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Ebereasider
12-06-2019, 01:47 PM
I have thought about it.
Good to know that you have thought about it, but may we know the reason for deciding against the nerf after thinking about it? Why keeping newer maps inferior to 3 years old maps?

Cinco
12-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Why you mad,

The one percent shouldnt be deciding and it's not up to you.

If it is removed then we need another gl source

Your source will be Vardan Valley. Sound good? :-)

Silentkill
12-06-2019, 01:48 PM

Sounds perfect. Thanks for the quick answer.

Lethoiun
12-06-2019, 01:49 PM

Thats a great idea!

TheBlairWitch
12-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-06-2019, 01:53 PM
A way to keep people farming maps are to add pure gold to vendors for tokens. Now don't screw players over and put 10k gold for 1500 tokens in the new map. Be like 500 tokens for 20k gold.
You guys have maus tokens for gold, add glint/cryo coins for gold. 1000x cryo for 150k gold. 500 glintstone for 100k, 900 glint coins which is currently 90k>x gets you a 800k hex staff.
Do keep gold drop in the new maps, blue portal boss drops 5k base gold, can be improved with gold loot. Boss per round in red portal base drop is 1k~ and can be improved by gl.
In the hole map; make boss base drop 7k and max 50k from gl. I mean bosses in swamp give 180k gold with gl.

Add a weapon that lets gold burst proc which grants you 100-400 gold and has a 2% chance to proc per enemy killed. Just a weap idea.

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
12-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Maybe sts can hire you to make new maps, or maybe you can pay them to make new apps, if.your just a normal player who dosnt contribute to the game, why u asking for new maps XD

Man sts devs sure getting alot of crap from players lately

Cinco
12-06-2019, 01:55 PM
A way to keep people farming maps are to add pure gold to vendors for tokens. Now don't screw players over and put 10k gold for 1500 tokens in the new map. Be like 500 tokens for 20k gold.
You guys have maus tokens for gold, add glint/cryo coins for gold. 1000x cryo for 150k gold. 500 glintstone for 100k, 900 glint coins which is currently 90k>x gets you a 800k hex staff.
Do keep gold drop in the new maps, blue portal boss drops 5k base gold, can be improved with gold loot. Boss per round in red portal base drop is 1k~ and can be improved by gl.
In the hole map; make boss base drop 7k and max 50k from gl. I mean bosses in swamp give 180k gold with gl.

Add a weapon that lets gold burst proc which grants you 100-400 gold and has a 2% chance to proc per enemy killed. Just a weap idea.

If I understand this suggestion - it doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'm missing something? Feel free to rephrase.

Cinco
12-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Maybe sts can hire you to make new maps, or maybe you can pay them to make new apps, if.your just a normal player who dosnt contribute to the game, why u asking for new maps XD

You must be new ;-)

Silentkill
12-06-2019, 01:56 PM

Strange that many people have the same view as me. If you think it is right that 3 year old maps which are outdated since 2017 are more lucrative than new maps, then have fun running it the 10.000th time. Have a good one bud

Cinco
12-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Strange that many people have the same view as me. If you think it is right that 3 year old maps which are outdated since 2017 are more lucrative than new maps, then have fun running it the 10.000th time. Have a good one bud

TBH it's only a certain set of players. Lots of players still concerned with the inflow of gold for players under the cap.

Lethoiun
12-06-2019, 01:58 PM
i guess each portal can have a different dynamic of how it provides gold. This would make an empty vardan valley map overflowing

Cinco
12-06-2019, 01:59 PM
i guess each portal can have a different dynamic of how it provides gold. This would make an empty vardan valley map overflowing

I think right now nobody wants 76 Arcane items. If they did those areas would be full... but we're still making our way from 71 and more folks have the 71 gears, etc.

TheBlairWitch
12-06-2019, 02:00 PM
I just farm nordr over and over and over again lol , But thats just me. Hope u.get what u asking.for silentkill, good luck

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-06-2019, 02:03 PM
If I understand this suggestion - it doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'm missing something? Feel free to rephrase.
The tokens in the new map, the ones we get for completing portals, vales. We get up to 100+ in the red portal per run usually if it is a high wave. 30 per run in the blue portal. If the vendor Goody Wells had gold for sale, 10k gold per 100 vales (tokens.)

To keep players in elite underhul/glintstone; let those cryo and glint coins be traded for gold to the vendors to since there are millions of those tokens in game.

Maybe 10 story tokens for 25k gold for the guy in windmoore, red eggs may be nerfed a bit for story tokens if this is added.

In the portals, bosses can also drop (with 0 gl) 6k gold in blue portals and 1k per boss in red portals since red is never ending. Gold loot can also work on these portals.

In the lair with the spider boss, let enemies have a chance to drop 100 gold per kill and the boss drop up to 7k when it is dead. GL also works here to.

Lethoiun
12-06-2019, 02:03 PM
I think right now nobody wants 76 Arcane items. If they did those areas would be full... but we're still making our way from 71 and more folks have the 71 gears, etc.

that's true, I myself still have 71 gears

Cinco
12-06-2019, 02:08 PM
The tokens in the new map, the ones we get for completing portals, vales. We get up to 100+ in the red portal per run usually if it is a high wave. 30 per run in the blue portal. If the vendor Goody Wells had gold for sale, 10k gold per 100 vales (tokens.)

To keep players in elite underhul/glintstone; let those cryo and glint coins be traded for gold to the vendors to since there are millions of those tokens in game.

Maybe 10 story tokens for 25k gold for the guy in windmoore, red eggs may be nerfed a bit for story tokens if this is added.

In the portals, bosses can also drop (with 0 gl) 6k gold in blue portals and 1k per boss in red portals since red is never ending. Gold loot can also work on these portals.

In the lair with the spider boss, let enemies have a chance to drop 100 gold per kill and the boss drop up to 7k when it is dead. GL also works here to.

Okay. I do understand - and I think this would make inflation quite a bit worse (until other issues are solved). I'll honor the request to massively nerf ESG and buff Vardan then we will see about involving other currencies in the gold economy.

|Ares|
12-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Okay. I do understand - and I think this would make inflation quite a bit worse (until other issues are solved). I'll honor the request to massively nerf ESG and buff Vardan then we will see about involving other currencies in the gold economy.

Have you guys ever thought of going back into 5 map expansion mode, setting new loot, achievements and loot table there? Might sound nostalgic but can you remember how success the Kraken and Nordr expansions were back in the day? I believe new players apart from old ones would enjoy that.

Cinco
12-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Have you guys ever thought of going back into 5 map expansion mode, setting new loot, achievements and loot table there? Might sound nostalgic but can you remember how success the Kraken and Nordr expansions were back in the day? I believe new players apart from old ones would enjoy that.

Yes we have. It is not a good idea with respect to development effort as players tend to min/max their way to one (1) map. Players also do not seem to enjoy it very much as the data indicates that out of five (5) maps they play four (4) of them once and one (1) of them a billion times :-)

Encryptions
12-06-2019, 02:48 PM
The overall goal we wish to accomplish is make every map in the game enjoyable to everyone. This is one really hard goal to accomplish but its something to seek.
Also a new game mode would be nice in maps. Super elite mode or Ultra mode. A mode where all maps are scaled to the level cap and are hard to complete. (They give pve kills and elite kills for aps) also some extra loot. Don't know which loot specifically maybe a big increase in elite war chests pirate and puzzle chest drop chances.
I should just make a huge suggestion thread haha.

Cinco
12-06-2019, 02:55 PM
The overall goal we wish to accomplish is make every map in the game enjoyable to everyone. This is one really hard goal to accomplish but its something to seek.
Also a new game mode would be nice in maps. Super elite mode or Ultra mode. A mode where all maps are scaled to the level cap and are hard to complete. (They give pve kills and elite kills for aps) also some extra loot. Don't know which loot specifically maybe a big increase in elite war chests pirate and puzzle chest drop chances.
I should just make a huge suggestion thread haha.

Don't get me wrong - it's not reasonable to make every single map enjoyable for every single player. When creating an expansion you need to allocate various portions of the effort to known player behavior / types. Quite a lot of the game is intentionally transitional material that serves to set-up the story, add to the atmosphere, etc., etc. 'Elite' maps are a great example of something that only ever appeals to a small portion of the community. That said: I think we need these for Vardan and we'll probably see them soon.

Fearrr
12-06-2019, 03:00 PM
That's great to hear Elite Maps are coming soon for Varden :).

Scll
12-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Great suggestions and glad cinco taking this into consideration

PatD
12-06-2019, 03:46 PM

I have wep and artif 76 already but the reason i don't farm alot in new map is that i can't find any incentive,
so far the only time i had good motivation to farm a lot there was for the new skulldozer trophy,
good incentive for me would be to be able to buy gold chest with the token (just like in somberholt),
and also i don't use gold loot, i prefer good stats to run map faster and gather token faster,
for me the best thing would be an elite version of mogera lair with many mini boss that give lot of token :)

and also don't say nobody want 76 arcane items! i'm waiting really impatiently for new arcane aegis 76!!

Deuteronomy
12-06-2019, 04:27 PM

Aww man, I feel so :blue:

Time to curl up in my bed and cry.

urmosvk
12-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Don't get me wrong - it's not reasonable to make every single map enjoyable for every single player. When creating an expansion you need to allocate various portions of the effort to known player behavior / types. Quite a lot of the game is intentionally transitional material that serves to set-up the story, add to the atmosphere, etc., etc. 'Elite' maps are a great example of something that only ever appeals to a small portion of the community. That said: I think we need these for Vardan and we'll probably see them soon.The idea to make an elite map/s for Vardan is great. I look forward to it.

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku

Lethoiun
12-06-2019, 05:14 PM
So will gl be less in valley than what esg gives

flashio
12-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Yes we have. It is not a good idea with respect to development effort as players tend to min/max their way to one (1) map. Players also do not seem to enjoy it very much as the data indicates that out of five (5) maps they play four (4) of them once and one (1) of them a billion times :-)

A good way to make ppl want to run several maps of the same expansion would be to add exclusive lootable pieces of gear to each map just like in kraken or tindirin.
I remember farming with guildmate like crazy to loot magmatic gear on elite tindirin and we literally ran each map since the gears were different on each map.

Also adding new lootable elite chests with exclusive gear(either be epic-arcane with decent procs)so ppl who can't afford to expend 15m+ on an item have a chance to get it or a brand new pet (remember how much ppl wanted wurmtongue?).

Idk if I explained correctly what I wanted to say haha it's kinda late here.

Boingon.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Don't get me wrong - it's not reasonable to make every single map enjoyable for every single player. When creating an expansion you need to allocate various portions of the effort to known player behavior / types. Quite a lot of the game is intentionally transitional material that serves to set-up the story, add to the atmosphere, etc., etc. 'Elite' maps are a great example of something that only ever appeals to a small portion of the community. That said: I think we need these for Vardan and we'll probably see them soon.

Any chance you guys can make a new brawler arena in the valley? And a New 6/6 gear set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
12-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Put ecto-vial with decent drop rate in varden valley and watch how busy it gets.

Alexios
12-06-2019, 09:08 PM

Tokens for gold is a good idea and it is already there for Mausoleum balance tokens. You get a 10k gold chest for 25 tokens.
The benefit of this idea is:
1) It will help new players who don't have gold loot items.
2) Gold loot multipliers don't apply to this so the payout will be equal to the effort.
3) Will help reduce the gap between rich and poor. (Because most rich players are lazy :p)
4) All of the above will help reduce the inflation.

Dont worry gold loot gear will still be useful, you can use them in Mausoleum and the Pirate Booty events.
I think the major issue with ESG was that it was too easy to make gold there which increased the inflation, Maus on the other hand takes time and team work, so it should be the only place for gold loot multipliers.

Alexios
12-06-2019, 09:28 PM

I have wep and artif 76 already but the reason i don't farm alot in new map is that i can't find any incentive,
so far the only time i had good motivation to farm a lot there was for the new skulldozer trophy,
good incentive for me would be to be able to buy gold chest with the token (just like in somberholt),
and also i don't use gold loot, i prefer good stats to run map faster and gather token faster,
for me the best thing would be an elite version of mogera lair with many mini boss that give lot of token :)

and also don't say nobody want 76 arcane items! i'm waiting really impatiently for new arcane aegis 76!!

Same.
I am also waiting for arcane armor, bored of 71 gear want to upgrade everything ASAP :p
I love Mogera lair, but the problem is its almost always empty so I sometimes run it solo and get bored after few remaps because its not much rewarding. And the other factor is that I miss the portals most of the time especially the pink one - I think they should be up for 24Hrs.

But I understand what Cinco is saying, Ebon gear at 71 is good and can be used to play Vardan Valley maps. So people are not leveling to 76 because then the gear feel nerfed. People are not buying 76 arcanes because they are waiting for the events that will drop these gears.

I think if devs announce that Arcane items will only drop from locks as they used to prior to Ebon then people will start opening locks and buy the gear like they did for last 6 years :D.

Overgrown
12-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Yes we have. It is not a good idea with respect to development effort as players tend to min/max their way to one (1) map. Players also do not seem to enjoy it very much as the data indicates that out of five (5) maps they play four (4) of them once and one (1) of them a billion times :-)It depends on how you design the maps, but now you devs just leave the players with no choice than the only map you devs given us.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Overgrown
12-06-2019, 10:11 PM
A good way to make ppl want to run several maps of the same expansion would be to add exclusive lootable pieces of gear to each map just like in kraken or tindirin.
I remember farming with guildmate like crazy to loot magmatic gear on elite tindirin and we literally ran each map since the gears were different on each map.

Also adding new lootable elite chests with exclusive gear(either be epic-arcane with decent procs)so ppl who can't afford to expend 15m+ on an item have a chance to get it or a brand new pet (remember how much ppl wanted wurmtongue?).

Idk if I explained correctly what I wanted to say haha it's kinda late here.

Boingon.+1000000000

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

RoiRoi
12-06-2019, 10:22 PM
A massive nerfed for ESG is not good. Real talk. Lol. Like festerfang's hydra when it is new release. Very appreciated map. Then they nerf it. Then the devs want players to farm to new maps :((

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Bundlos
12-07-2019, 12:22 AM
The root of the problem was having gold loot awakenings in the first place and there is no going back now. Although removing gold drop entirely from esg and adding to level 76 maps will truly bring people to the expansion maps but that will be only for the end game players. Here we are ignoring the lower level brackets who farm gold, taking away their only farmable map. I can't expect them to farm maus or deep Marsh as an alternative. Personally I find ESG boring, I do visit it sometimes though but I would pick Deep Marsh over it on any day. I have one reason why I would like gold to be removed there- because there are players who place 24/7 bots to farm gold in there. And the reason I would want it to not get removed is for the lower brackets because I feel it will be more of a struggle for them.

I visit the expansion maps only for the purpose of crafting my recipes because I need the new locks, that's pretty much it. The mythic set items that are in the loot table aren't appealing to me either, which makes me turn to hydra/infested to farm for loot. And on the topic of the players not gearing themselves with 76 gears, I'll talk only for myself here. I don't see the point of having Duggar bow because I don't do raid maps as often and find the ebon daggers proc more useful. And then there is also the issue of the market value of those gears, I know there are more rogues in the game so there is the question of demand and supply but it makes me cringe that everything rogue is way too overpriced. So I stick to what I find useful at this point in time.

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 12:59 AM
A massive nerfed for ESG is not good. Real talk. Lol. Like festerfang's hydra when it is new release. Very appreciated map. Then they nerf it. Then the devs want players to farm to new maps :((

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

The people with the most OP gear just want to rule the game again. They complain about ESG and are ok with with the same thing happening in higher maps. I'm confused.

EpicX
12-07-2019, 06:17 AM
This needs to happen.

Regarding the lower level people who have no place to farm gold, perhaps the devs could include the same base gold drop there but, make it so that the gold loot multiplier doesn't work at all. So as a result, new players will still get 1k-3k gold (please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not sure what the base gold drop is) unless they feel they have stronger gear and higher level to farm the new maps.

Silentkill
12-07-2019, 06:28 AM
This needs to happen.

Regarding the lower level people who have no place to farm gold, perhaps the devs could include the same base gold drop there but, make it so that the gold loot multiplier doesn't work at all. So as a result, new players will still get 1k-3k gold (please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not sure what the base gold drop is) unless they feel they have stronger gear and higher level to farm the new maps.

Sounds like a decent idea to me

Crocodile
12-07-2019, 07:36 AM
Okay. I do understand - and I think this would make inflation quite a bit worse (until other issues are solved). I'll honor the request to massively nerf ESG and buff Vardan then we will see about involving other currencies in the gold economy.Well..pilot test for 2 weeks maybe can relieve your hesitation prior massive nerf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

yoooooooo
12-07-2019, 07:52 AM
Making a big/huge increase on elite chest and pirate and puzzles is not good idea making a huge chance on opening will not hold the rarerity of each of those arcane pieces and also players is still farming of those (3) so if u got enough chest to opened u got some possibilitys!!.
(feel free to rephrase) have a great day!!

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

yoooooooo
12-07-2019, 07:54 AM
I should just make a huge suggestion thread haha.Making a big/huge increase on elite chest and pirate and puzzles is not good idea making a huge chance on opening will not hold the rarerity of each of those arcane pieces and also players is still farming of those (3) so if u got enough chest to opened u got some possibilitys!!.

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 07:59 AM
This needs to happen.

Why would they limit anyone's acquired multipliers? Multiplier means multiplier and should never be invalid.

EpicX
12-07-2019, 08:39 AM

Why would they limit anyone's acquired multipliers? Multiplier means multiplier and should never be invalid.

Esg nerf is coming whether you like it or not, my post was directed towards newbies who don't have source of gold. The 'nerf', therefore should impact end-gamers or close to end-gamers to run new maps, and at the same time , if there is no multiplier in esg people around or close to level 66 should be able to run to gather some gold. Which, after saving up for a bit should help them get end-game gears to run end game maps.

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Esg nerf is coming whether you like it or not, my post was directed towards newbies who don't have source of gold. The 'nerf', therefore should impact end-gamers or close to end-gamers to run new maps, and at the same time , if there is no multiplier in esg people around or close to level 66 should be able to run to gather some gold. Which, after saving up for a bit should help them get end-game gears to run end game maps.

1 - 3k will help get endgame gear? What planet are you from?

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.

Vvildfire
12-07-2019, 09:42 AM
This needs to happen.

Loot 3 elite chests every 30 minutes and you more or less match someone farming ESG with 300% gl. I don't think they'll be farming for 1-3k

Silentkill
12-07-2019, 09:53 AM

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.

Get your butthurt personality somewhere else, buddy
ESG nerf is coming and you cant do anything about it, it’s absolutely necessary. Time for you to gear up

m3cy
12-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Im glad cinco is engaging with the community, gives me hope for AL.
My suggestions - Nerf ESG, yes that would be a good idea, however if u look at the swamp maps, the loot rewards from boss is terrible, most of the time its common drops and very hard to loot something decent. My suggestion is to add gold drops there, more specifcally hyrda and eye boss. Base gold could be 5k. Seems about right.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Im glad cinco is engaging with the community, gives me hope for AL.
My suggestions - Nerf ESG, yes that would be a good idea, however if u look at the swamp maps, the loot rewards from boss is terrible, most of the time its common drops and very hard to loot something decent. My suggestion is to add gold drops there, more specifcally hyrda and eye boss. Base gold could be 5k. Seems about right.

What you guys are saying is equivalent to "nerf them, buff us".

Want a gold loot nerf? Nerf it all together.

The game is designed for all to play, not just a specific set of people or a specific person.

m3cy
12-07-2019, 10:33 AM
What you guys are saying is equivalent to "nerf them, buff us".

Want a gold loot nerf? Nerf it all together.

The game is designed for all to play, not just a specific set of people or a specific person.Huh? Gold loot play plays a large part in AL. Do u even play AL lol?

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Huh? Gold loot play plays a large part in AL. Do u even play AL lol?

So why hate ESG? You just want all the gold for yourself?

m3cy
12-07-2019, 10:44 AM
So why hate ESG? You just want all the gold for yourself?That doesnt even make sense, at this point i dont need gold lol. ESG is 3 year old map. Do u agree, that we need a new place to farm with the same reward as ESG?
I am not being selfish i am just saying we need new map preferbably varden with same gold drops.

Silentkill
12-07-2019, 10:44 AM

3 pages in this thread and you still dont get it bud?
We are talking about that it only makes sense to remove op gold loot drops from a 3 year old map and instead add it to the NEW maps which released with expansion. A expansion gets released so people play the expansion, do you see a lot of people in vardan valley? No? There’s your answer.

Lethoiun
12-07-2019, 10:59 AM

dude the gl is just being moved to a new map

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 11:03 AM
That doesnt even make sense, at this point i dont need gold lol. ESG is 3 year old map. Do u agree, that we need a new place to farm with the same reward as ESG?
I am not being selfish i am just saying we need new map preferbably varden with same gold drops.

If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

3 pages in this thread and you still dont get it bud?
We are talking about that it only makes sense to remove op gold loot drops from a 3 year old map and instead add it to the NEW maps which released with expansion. A expansion gets released so people play the expansion, do you see a lot of people in vardan valley? No? There’s your answer.

I am paying attention, my main point is it's not sensible to say make multipliers invalid. That let's me know the poster is posting without thinking.

New maps should give more gold and XP, it just seems people want ESG nerfed so that they can be the only ones getting gold in newer harder maps. Besides, you can always run deep marsh and fight the 6 bosses with gold loot equipped and come out with much better gold that ESG, why not just do that?

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 11:07 AM
dude the gl is just being moved to a new map

I got that part already. But thanks for the explanation.

Lethoiun
12-07-2019, 11:08 AM
I got that part already. But thanks for the explanation.

obviously you dont otherwise you wouldnt be complaining like you are ???

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 11:19 AM
obviously you dont otherwise you wouldnt be complaining like you are ???

So, you just want to run a newer map just to run it? What's the difference between ESG and Vardan?

People always say "make older maps alive again", we have one very alive now people want it dead. Sounds like you all do not know what you want.

We already have a gold loot map in ESG, why not make Vardan about something else to get people to go there?

Asking to move gold loot from one map to another is like a re-color.

Time to start introducing new things instead of re-doing. That's getting old.

Lethoiun
12-07-2019, 11:30 AM
So, you just want to run a newer map just to run it? What's the difference between ESG and Vardan?

People always say "make older maps alive again", we have one very alive now people want it dead. Sounds like you all do not know what you want.

We already have a gold loot map in ESG, why not make Vardan about something else to get people to go there?

Asking to move gold loot from one map to another is like a re-color.

Time to start introducing new things instead of re-doing. That's getting old.

I never asked for it but that is what we are getting, so why complain?

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 11:39 AM
I never asked for it but that is what we are getting, so why complain?

I know what we are getting, I just don't need you to make it clear for me. I can read. Just saying Vardan should be about something other than gold. Throwing out opinion, not complaining. Thanks.

Silentkill
12-07-2019, 11:41 AM
I know what we are getting, I just don't need you to make it clear for me. I can read. Just saying Vardan should be about something other than gold. Throwing out opinion, not complaining. Thanks.

This is complaining, sir

EpicX
12-07-2019, 11:46 AM

I didn't want to explain the same thing thrice but oof here it goes. What's the point of the thread is.. Well you must have gotten it by now. My suggestion was solely based on it being easier than other maps without the need for a gold loot gear(for NEWBIES). Have you ran elite tindrin? Or even elite northral? You see the gold drop there? Good luck getting the gold multiplier, let's say 10x,if you have 1000%gl from a 100gold drop from bosses. Esg is the only map which has a significantly higher gold drop rate than other maps. It's a 3 year old map for crying out loud. And when the nerf comes to esg, well all the best to you with your whatever multipliers times 100+- gold. And no Im not 'already all good'. Even if I was 'already all good' as you said or had zero gold, I would still root for this change.

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 11:51 AM
This is complaining, sir

That's me replying to salty replies to my posts, not complaining. Please get it right. Thanks.

Silentkill
12-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Thread lock incoming I guess. Thanks, this thread fulfilled its purpose.

Jairus980
12-07-2019, 12:20 PM
ESG gold drop must nerf

Lv66 cap, esg enemy can kill us and we know that esg enemy capped at lv66, so if you level to 71, and then 76, esg gets easier and faster to farm. Unlike mausoleum, enemy scaled to player level +10. Mausoleum is pure elite and gold there drop is fine since we're against difficult enemies.

Same story for deepmarsh. Enemy there capped at 71, so lv76 players can dmg more towards. Soon deepmarsh will be like ESG but however, deepmarsh is limited time.

Back then lv66 cap, new player have to go through struggle in ESG, why now new player get easy access?
Rich gold but poor PVE.

Ebereasider
12-07-2019, 12:25 PM
Lv66 cap, esg enemy can kill us and we know that esg enemy capped at lv66, so if you level to 71, and then 76, esg gets easier and faster to farm.
Wasn't ESG capped at level 56? 66 was dreamscape, 61 was mausoleum

Ebereasider
12-07-2019, 12:28 PM
A huge difference is ESG is a static map, so botters can bot it to farm gold 24/7, and botting will get significantly easier with level 76 gears as ESG is a level 56 map

Jairus980
12-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Wasn't ESG capped at level 56? 66 was dreamscape, 61 was mausoleum

ESG is 56+10, so enemy capped 66

Ebereasider
12-07-2019, 12:42 PM
ESG is 56+10, so enemy capped 66
Oh, you were talking about enemy cap, didn't notice

Encryptions
12-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Making a big/huge increase on elite chest and pirate and puzzles is not good idea making a huge chance on opening will not hold the rarerity of each of those arcane pieces and also players is still farming of those (3) so if u got enough chest to opened u got some possibilitys!!.

Sent from my A37fw using TapatalkYou didn't read what I said exactly.
I am asking for a 3rd game mode in maps. Normal mode, Elite mode, and Super Elite mode. In Elite mode you got a deceng percent to drop the chests but in super elite mode it makes jt where there is a higher chance for those chests to drop from bosses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

m3cy
12-07-2019, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073831]If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Instead of conplaining, how about you be more constructive? Cinco alrdy had a change in mind, so thats that.
If ur mad about something just state it, coz this change is justified in every way, so idk what ur mad about.
Perhaps you dont like this thread? Is so, just leave.
Have nc day.

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073831]If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Instead of conplaining, how about you be more constructive? Cinco alrdy had a change in mind, so thats that.
If ur mad about something just state it, coz this change is justified in every way, so idk what ur mad about.
Perhaps you dont like this thread? Is so, just leave.
Have nc day.

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.

m3cy
12-07-2019, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=m3cy;3073929]

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073930]You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

No reply required. You are just chaining this. I am done with you because you just want to argue. Like I said, if you cannot be sensible constructive like the people who I mentioned before, log off please. No one wants to hear you say be constructive over and over again when you have yet to do so. Learn before you begin to attempt to teach. We do not need you to repeat what STS already said. I never directed anything towards STS. Truth is, you probably will not even be able to run Vardan valley with gold loot gear, you are just posting.

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.

Lethoiun
12-07-2019, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=m3cy;3073936]

No reply required. You are just chaining this. I am done with you because you just want to argue. Like I said, if you cannot be sensible constructive like the people who I mentioned before, log off please. No one wants to hear you say be constructive over and over again when you have yet to do so. Learn before you begin to attempt to teach. We do not need you to repeat what STS already said. I never directed anything towards STS. Truth is, you probably will not even be able to run Vardan valley with gold loot gear, you are just posting.

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.

The hypocrisy is astounding, quite embarrassing

Sek
12-07-2019, 04:01 PM
common guys, chill esg is fun... I mean I dont run it but for sure its fun haha
lets say you farm for yeti set > 1000m +
esg brings you > 2-20k depends on gold loot lets say 10k with 600gl
thats only 100 000 runs, why are you crying haha

just kidding thumbs up for that thread but sts just want you to spend plat for chests and give you only less and less loot in chests

m3cy
12-07-2019, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=m3cy;3073936]

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.Lol you cant even defend the points i made, and now ur sad. Well, sucks to be u.
Have a nice day.