PDA

View Full Version : Pvp leaderboard

gilsooon
12-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Hello can sts still restore pvp . Because for me pvp is the heart of the game and having it active again would exuberate players from playing. I just thought that the main reason for it dead was the removal of pvp leaderboard, can it be installed
again ? I know there could be proliferation of dummy users but there should be a way around to deal with it. Ty :) just a concern its really sad without active pvp :D

GucciBang
12-06-2019, 11:04 PM
imagine if all dummies were banned, RIP 60% of old players and LB Players

konafez
12-07-2019, 02:19 AM
the reason they removed the PvP leaderboard was people were dummy farming hard.

one guy was busted getting 3k kills a day and that was the end of the leaderboard . so every time you want a PvP leaderboard , you can thank people like that for there not being one

slaaayerrr
12-07-2019, 02:21 AM
imagine if all dummies were banned, RIP 60% of old players and LB Players

+ 2 dead top guilds haha

Verbie
12-07-2019, 03:18 AM
I've been pvping a long time and the leaderboard is not the reason pvp died.

Pvp died when a large gap in gear and damaged occured. Mages are super squishy, rogues dodge and crit are insane, tanks reflect has no counter or Hp and Armor are so high mage can't kill. I've tried it and it sucks 5-10 minute fight with a tank only for both of us to give up. I haven't even mentioned awakenings....

shadowronn
12-07-2019, 03:29 AM
idk about leaderboard since only like 150 spots so maybe another 300-450(or even 600) competitively competing for the spots, that leaves a majority of the players who play for fun. I guess awakenings was the main reason.

Alexios
12-07-2019, 01:16 PM
I think the problem is there is a very small % of people who want to pvp. May be its not worth the time and effort to revive it. I dont know, but if they like to entertain the idea here are few things that can help:
1) Honor point system for LB instead of K/D.
a) If A kills B then A gets 1 point and B gets -1.
b) Killing same target twice in a row wont give/deduct any points.
....more conditions can be added to this.
2) Disable map locks.
3) System should shuffle teams after every game.
4) Add factions and have a weekend faction wars :p
5) Add pvp vendor for pvp gears and jewels that can be bought using a new pvp currency.

Perceval
12-08-2019, 08:41 AM
the reason they removed the PvP leaderboard was people were dummy farming hard.

one guy was busted getting 3k kills a day and that was the end of the leaderboard . so every time you want a PvP leaderboard , you can thank people like that for there not being one

Because the PvE leaderboards are so innocent...

GucciBang
12-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Because the PvE leaderboards are so innocent...

pve lb was removed for cheating a few months ago

Perceval
12-08-2019, 12:46 PM
pve lb was removed for cheating a few months ago

The Top player leaderboards?

GucciBang
12-08-2019, 01:13 PM
The Top player leaderboards?

yes

Perceval
12-08-2019, 02:48 PM
yes

Do you even play this game?

It's still there.

MiruZetu
12-09-2019, 02:28 AM
End game pvp with same stat n score to b place in random place solo map only to prevent from dummy farming. No join button hav to go through portal seems good.. and afk players to b Removed to or banned for certain hours to play.. stat cap and lvl for fair outcome.. time should b 5-10mins so that ppl don't hide behind rock only.. there r many ideas to prevent from dummy farming....

WiiCarlim
12-09-2019, 12:47 PM
LB PvE and PvP could come back even without the rewards. PL DL SL the rank continues, only the AL that was taken down

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

ARealG
12-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Amazing post wont lie