PDA

View Full Version : Quests by bard in tavern of kelys

slaaayerrr
12-07-2019, 07:08 AM
quest name is [Daily] The Dude's Rift

1) 4th boss already spawned even if i didnt kill 2nd boss:

2) I killed 2nd boss and 3rd boss appears, 3rd and 4th attacking me together, and if i kill 4th boss before 3rd - i get stucked and cant move, remap doesnt help, still stucked. Helps only log off or switch character

3) about all quests from that bard in tavern:
when quest is Ready to Turn-in, i press "Turn In..." in quests - it put me to City of Kelys instead of tavern of kelys (The Splintered Tree)

Ebereasider
12-07-2019, 11:47 AM
3) about all quests from that bard in tavern:
when quest is Ready to Turn-in, i press "Turn In..." in quests - it put me to City of Kelys instead of tavern of kelys (The Splintered Tree)
Also same behavior before accepting the bard quests; when pressing "Go to" in quest log, it transport the character to the City of Kelys near the big portal gate instead of the Splintered Tree tavern, and we have to run a long distance to accept those quests.

BTW, the double boss thing and getting stuck happened with me couple of times, not sure what triggers it, but it was first two boss during both my cases.

slaaayerrr
12-07-2019, 01:37 PM
but it was first two boss during both my cases.

my friend said same, he fought 1st and 2nd boss together and got stuck, but remap helped him and he just did that quest again (without changing char and without log off), still bug tho

Futumsh
12-08-2019, 01:55 PM
The Dude's rift problem is a known issue, just we haven't found a way to reproduce it. There are a few other threads on that one. I'll probably just rebuild that zone in a sane way when I have the time, just it hasn't become a priority since it's old content, rarely happens, and isn't reliably reproducible.

The quests take you to the correct town. You can walk to the tavern.

Ebereasider
12-08-2019, 02:46 PM
All quest shortcut buttons take us in front of (or near) the NPC, why this one is different? It's quicker to reach tavern when teleporting to Kelys using world map than using the shortcut button because it spawns us further away from the tavern. So right now the shortcut button for this quest is technically useless.

Jairus980
09-03-2020, 07:23 AM
The Dude's rift problem is a known issue, just we haven't found a way to reproduce it. There are a few other threads on that one. I'll probably just rebuild that zone in a sane way when I have the time, just it hasn't become a priority since it's old content, rarely happens, and isn't reliably reproducible.

Bump thread, this issue is still there.
The only way to reproduce is repeating that daily on your side until you see other boss pre spawn before you start

Futumsh
09-03-2020, 07:49 AM
Closing thread - we're aware of it, and there's no point bumping it. It just hasn't been worth the effort to deal with since it's not easy to reproduce, and making it impossible is a fair bit of effort in restructuring the bard quests.