01-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Ya

1 hour

Skeletonlord
01-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I was on like 15 mins ago and it was on

maneatingtree
01-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Amount of aoa on has decreased by half but party is still rocking!

Artentreri
01-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Dude, that sucked. Every time someone would tell me they found a dev I'd join and miss them by two seconds. So, I spent half an hour jumping around towns and ended up just getting the same old party hat. I'm just saying man, that was pretty lame.

CrimsonTider
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Dude, that sucked. Every time someone would tell me they found a dev I'd join and miss them by two seconds. So, I spent half an hour jumping around towns and ended up just getting the same old party hat. I'm just saying man, that was pretty lame.

Not sure what you were expecting but I saw a lot of happy players out there. When you have a handful of devs and a community of thousands, someone is gonna miss something. Better luck next time!

Artentreri
01-02-2012, 12:32 PM
I understand that, but they were on for maybe 20 minutes, and of course once people found out where one dev was that server got packed full. All I'm saying is that it would've been nice to actually get a chance at something cool. Like you said, a handful of devs vs thousands of players is a big ratio, which is why I think they should've stayed on longer, and given us a heads up as to where they would be. Yeah, the server would get packed full, but then they could go to another town. That and responded to my messages, leu is the only one that I actually got a response from. I'm sure they got blown up with pms, and that's pretty much why I said that it would've been nice if there were more than two or three giving stuff out, besides the party hats. Don't mean to be "that guy", I just really wanted to finally see a dev. The free stuff woulda been a bonus.