PDA

View Full Version : Awake slot question

TheBlairWitch
12-07-2019, 09:05 PM
Pardon my stupid question, But i spent like 4M on awake and elite awake gems trying to open the full 3 awake slots on a gear set item, and nothing nothing nothing, but when i try to open on a mythic item it only took like 10 awake gems, how many dang gems it takes to open all [emoji21]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Jairus980
12-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Pardon my stupid question, But i spent like 4M on awake and elite awake gems trying to open the full 3 awake slots on a gear set item, and nothing nothing nothing, but when i try to open on a mythic item it only took like 10 awake gems, how many dang gems it takes to open all [emoji21]

"Luck!"
When I first own ebon sword, took me 700 blue gem to finally open 4 slots. While other gears took a few
It's really random

TheBlairWitch
12-07-2019, 09:18 PM
"Luck!"
When I first own ebon sword, took me 700 blue gem to finally open 4 slots. While other gears took a few
It's really randomOh no not luck im bad luck XD
Thankd for the info [emoji106]

SlaveKnight
12-07-2019, 10:03 PM
So it’s really random... I opened all slots for skull dozer with 5 elite gem kits lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
12-08-2019, 12:23 AM
So it’s really random... I opened all slots for skull dozer with 5 elite gem kits lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkWow im so un lucky

Encryptions
12-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Sts should make it where if you have spent a limit of gems then it should just unlock the slot for you. While having the percent to unlock a slot before you hit that limit.

TheBlairWitch
12-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Sts should make it where if you have spent a limit of gems then it should just unlock the slot for you. While having the percent to unlock a slot before you hit that limit.Thats true , it almost looks imposible to unlock all 3, after so many gems not even 2 slots open [emoji26]

konafez
12-08-2019, 02:07 AM
what i think should be done is a progressive price point to open awake spots ..100k for 1st, 500k for 2nd, 1mil for 3rd 1.5mil for 4th then use the awake gems for the awakes

Silentkill
12-08-2019, 03:22 AM
BlairWitch the best tip I can give that worked for me is dont just spam-open the Awa gems, wait a bit; do something else, and then try again. Rinse and repeat

Allset
12-08-2019, 05:43 AM
BlairWitch the best tip I can give that worked for me is dont just spam-open the Awa gems, wait a bit; do something else, and then try again. Rinse and repeatThis is my advice to everyone that is awakening gear because your luck changes over time. So instead of popping 1 every 3 seconds try every 60 sec. If you don't get in 10 tries stop wait an hour. Try again & if you don't get it after that wait until tomorrow. It usually takes no more than 60 gems or so for me to fully awaken gear. But my char is pretty lucky when it comes to stuff like this at least the opening slots part.

On a side note some gear it seems to me has a predefined luck to it & it makes it harder or easier to awaken depending on the luck of the gear.

Rogue[emoji1655]

TheBlairWitch
12-08-2019, 06:10 AM
BlairWitch the best tip I can give that worked for me is dont just spam-open the Awa gems, wait a bit; do something else, and then try again. Rinse and repeatOk nice ill try [emoji106] that

TheBlairWitch
12-08-2019, 06:13 AM
This is my advice to everyone that is awakening gear because your luck changes over time. So instead of popping 1 every 3 seconds try every 60 sec. If you don't get in 10 tries stop wait an hour. Try again & if you don't get it after that wait until tomorrow. It usually takes no more than 60 gems or so for me to fully awaken gear. But my char is pretty lucky when it comes to stuff like this at least the opening slots part.

On a side note some gear it seems to me has a predefined luck to it & it makes it harder or easier to awaken depending on the luck of the gear.

Rogue[emoji1655]Im so stupid never trying that [emoji853] i just buy spend buy spend, what a idiot i feel [emoji856]

Faotblack
12-08-2019, 07:00 AM
All of that is just RNG, you cannot do anything for that..

Crystalwiz
12-08-2019, 08:39 AM
BlairWitch the best tip I can give that worked for me is don't just spam-open the Awake gems, wait a bit; do something else, and then try again. Rinse and repeat

I read this tip before on the forum and I never spam-open chests or awake gems anymore. I place a limit like open 5 or 10 and then leave, come back and do again. This works good for me and I usually have good luck.

PatD
12-08-2019, 09:30 AM
My best tip for that is to buy already full awake ;)

GucciBang
12-08-2019, 09:54 AM
usually 20 waking elites already open the slots, sometimes only 10

Allset
12-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Has anybody had a piece of gear that just seemed unlucky? I had 71 tainted love daggers with 2 slots open & could never get the 3rd open before I sold the whole set which I had awoken fully.

Compared to an arcane artifact that opened 2 slots on the awakening elixir & 2 more within 10 gems.

Rogue[emoji1655]

TheBlairWitch
12-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Has anybody had a piece of gear that just seemed unlucky? I had 71 tainted love daggers with 2 slots open & could never get the 3rd open before I sold the whole set which I had awoken fully.

Compared to an arcane artifact that opened 2 slots on the awakening elixir & 2 more within 10 gems.

Rogue[emoji1655]Well my most unlucky item right now is nox set, elexir, awake and elite awake gems have not opend nothing XD but one slot on each

Stephencobear
12-08-2019, 09:29 PM
This is my advice to everyone that is awakening gear because your luck changes over time

Luck is a percentage the devs program, it does not change over time.

Random is just random, that’s all there is to it

Ebereasider
12-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Random is just random, that’s all there is to it
Well actually a machine can't generate true random numbers, programming languages use some mathematical formula to generate pseudo-random numbers which seems to be random by using a seed (base /initial number). Most languages take the clock time (server time /device time) as seed, so yes time definitely has a little influence if that is the case with AL

Stephencobear
12-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Well actually a machine can't generate true random numbers, programming languages use some mathematical formula to generate pseudo-random numbers which seems to be random by using a seed (base /initial number). Most languages take the clock time (server time /device time) as seed, so yes time definitely has a little influence if that is the case with AL

You seem to make two points;
1: no computer or algorithm can produce a random #. I personally don't believe that as I learned to code rng in school.
2: you're assuming you know how sts has made their rng, but then admit you don't know because you also say "if that is the case".

I'm sticking to my opinion - your luck does not change over time. That's like a gamblers fallacy.

Allset
12-09-2019, 12:36 PM
Well my most unlucky item right now is nox set, elexir, awake and elite awake gems have not opend nothing XD but one slot on each

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkYes the elixir is auto 1 slot. Only once have I seen it open 2 & that was on the art I was talking about

Rogue[emoji1655]

Lawpvp
12-09-2019, 03:07 PM
dont use the purple ones to unlock slots

Allset
12-09-2019, 03:28 PM
I don’t know what you all are talking about I mainly use the blue awakening gems for slots & awakenings. They are not as good as the r reddish gems. But they will get the job done. FACT

Grimcry
12-09-2019, 06:02 PM
I wish we could lock in awakes we want and re- roll the other awakes instead of re-awaken all of them

TheBlairWitch
12-09-2019, 07:36 PM
I wish we could lock in awakes we want and re- roll the other awakes instead of re-awaken all of themYes very good idea ,that option was available in other games it cost plat or special items to lock awakens but its.worth it

Tsuchii
12-10-2019, 12:52 AM
Yes very good idea ,that option was available in other games it cost plat or special items to lock awakens but its.worth it

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkOther games' awake system doesn't affect economy at least. Imagine people lock every %100gl slot, on an arcane weapon there would be %400gl eventually.
Costs plat, still sucks. Plat players would turn into riches then. (mostly they are already)

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
12-10-2019, 02:07 AM
Other games' awake system doesn't affect economy at least. Imagine people lock every %100gl slot, on an arcane weapon there would be %400gl eventually.
Costs plat, still sucks. Plat players would turn into riches then. (mostly they are already)

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using TapatalkOther games that have similiar awake feature.

But yes your right

codered
12-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Player now burning gold to get good awaken.
While in the past we spend the gold for grand gems xd

RNG is RNG but if u need one trick to make u feel u are in better luck, try to awaken those items inside arena after killing the last boss. It feels good but seem doesnt affect the random generate system.

Worth trying but it doesnt work for sure xD

Skolking
12-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Spent 10 elite awakes and 30 awakes and could not open second slot in swamp band

Lawpvp
12-16-2019, 05:24 PM
I don’t know what you all are talking about I mainly use the blue awakening gems for slots & awakenings. They are not as good as the r reddish gems. But they will get the job done. FACT

They work but it takes a lot more gems and its less efficient gold wise. Hence the guy who said he spent 700 blue ones to unlock the slots on his ebon sword.

IFFIT
12-16-2019, 06:15 PM
I once opened all Ebon Helm slots using only 4Elit Awak. XD

Allset
12-16-2019, 10:14 PM
They work but it takes a lot more gems and its less efficient gold wise. Hence the guy who said he spent 700 blue ones to unlock the slots on his ebon sword.This player used a lot of Blues & didn't do it in this same procedure by waiting were if I don't get what I am looking for after 10 tries I'll wait hour. But he still got what he wanted & the red gems wouldn't have done any better 20% boss damage.

https://youtu.be/wa4U2Y-YqUM

Rogue[emoji1655]

Stephencobear
12-16-2019, 11:02 PM
This player used a lot of Blues & didn't do it in this same procedure by waiting were if I don't get what I am looking for after 10 tries I'll wait hour.

Why wait an hour, lol.
If you roll a dice like a d6 trying to get a 1 as a result, but don’t get a one,
how does waiting change your chance of getting a 1?
Eh?

Allset
12-17-2019, 06:46 AM
Why wait an hour, lol.
If you roll a dice like a d6 trying to get a 1 as a result, but don’t get a one,
how does waiting change your chance of getting a 1?
Eh?That's just what works for me. I use about 10 blue gems & if a slot doesn't open or give me what I am looking for I'll wait awhile & do it again. Before you know it I get what I'm looking for.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Dropdamic
12-19-2019, 08:14 PM
Its random luck, can go good or bad. Its up to you if you wanna take the chance.