PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows?

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Anyone knows which web browsers work with this game? Chrome has a bug issue with this game and firefox is nonsense. Need to try a different browser. Which browser is best?

Zigbud
12-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Internet explorer

Androzeus
12-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Chrome and Firefox worked just fine for me, maybe you haven't updated your browser?

Deuteronomy
12-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Chrome and Firefox worked just fine for me, maybe you haven't updated your browser?

Can using an external keyboard attache to a laptop possibly cause the bugs?

I use an external keyboard hooked up to my laptop. Maybe that is causing the bugs. Seems strange.

konafez
12-08-2019, 01:57 AM
i use a external keyboard and mouse and monitor attached to a laptop and mine runs just fine with chrome . im running on a ultra wide screen with no problems

Ravager
12-08-2019, 03:01 PM

I use an external keyboard hooked up to my laptop. Maybe that is causing the bugs. Seems strange.

I believe futumsh responded to me suggesting to try a different keyboard although my issue was with the laptop's stock keyboard. Are you having issues moving and using attack/skills at the same time? Probably some keyboards act differently or send slightly different commands. I didn't have a spare keyboard so I just deal with it.

konafez
12-08-2019, 05:58 PM
i know when i use my laptops stock keybord/track pad i cant move my mouse wile i WASD

Allset
12-08-2019, 06:23 PM

I use an external keyboard hooked up to my laptop. Maybe that is causing the bugs. Seems strange.That is most definitely the problem. If you are using the laptop keyboard it will work with Chrome or Firefox. Unless there is something wrong with your laptop or the keyboard on the laptop.

Connecting devices to play through the browser can be very troublesome. If you are using Windows update Internet Explorer & that could help the issue.

Otherwise you might have to buy another external keyboard & keep trying to find one that will work. Save the receipt in case it doesn't work & try again.

But if I was you I would just use the laptop keyboard & save the headache...

Rogue[emoji1655]

Faotblack
12-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Best browser I've ever had and have is "Brave". It's like "Chrome", but updated with many other extensions. Check it out: https://brave.com/features/.