PDA

View Full Version : 2019-12-09 Content Update (270205)

Futumsh
12-09-2019, 09:59 AM
+ New app update available shortly - guilds have been disabled in the old version during the transition.
+ Armor Holder furnishings are now available for your house.
+ Furnishings can now be rotated more freely (pitch/roll).
+ Added options for hiding vanity helmet/armor.
+ Items intended to be obtained and used during an event should be removed when the cooldown ends, and should show remaining time before they go away.
+ Getting married should no longer consume all rings of the type used if you have more than one.
+ Increased gold loot in Vardan Valley!
+ By popular demand, ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.

Scll
12-09-2019, 10:00 AM
First
@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@

jpkng
12-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Oof, rip esg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faotblack
Ah..****. Here we go..

waflm
why reduce :(

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Scll
12-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Yes gimme my rings back

conat
12-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Rip Esg... but is necesary to enjoy the new maps, good luck all.

Good job

thanks all for watch this post.

Agnes
12-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Oo ty, valley here I come haha

mrshield
12-09-2019, 10:11 AM
Bye ESG We will miss you :(

Yoloswagx
12-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Here comes deflation[emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
12-09-2019, 10:14 AM

nice, thanks

xxsayxx
12-09-2019, 10:14 AM
I hope everything will be fine..
Thanks

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Xmenarmy
12-09-2019, 10:15 AM
+ New app update available shortly - guilds have been disabled in the old version during the transition.
+ Items intended to be obtained and used during an event should be removed when the cooldown ends, and should show remaining time before they go away.
+ Getting married should no longer consume all rings of the type used if you have more than one.
+ By popular demand, ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.Damn why reducing esg gold loot?

Valley gold loot will be like Maus, gold drops throughout the map? (Because the map is big)

Atleast keep the Proc of the upcoming level 76 arcane aegies be good for wars else very bad damage now, Skull dozer proc not that good!!

Salb
12-09-2019, 10:16 AM
What we can do with Ava sets/ Greed / desire? they created to be use on boss , Now we have to wear them and start cleaning a map 76cap...

just an opinion: Valley map need something like Hydra or infested inside it, and would be great to add goldloot there

ty in Advance

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Agirlnamedbob
12-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Wait?? Armor holders?? Awesome thanx sts :D

RubyRedRunner
12-09-2019, 10:18 AM

Wow, so what about lower levels that farm ESG and can’t farm Vardan Valley? And “popular demand”? I’ve never heard anyone in game say, “oh, I sure wish ESG gold loot was lowered”......I understand they are doing this because Vardan Valley is dead, but they should make better incentives than gold to play the new maps. SMH.

Deletus
12-09-2019, 10:24 AM
significantly it should be like esg then[emoji848]

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

profmsb
12-09-2019, 10:26 AM
instead of gold in valley...mybe,lvl 76 arc arti is better...n esg stay the same

Marosok
12-09-2019, 10:27 AM
I thought players want use their top gear, not gold loot sets. :P

New Meta - run to chests, open, bug map.

WiiCarlim
12-09-2019, 10:27 AM
I hate Mausoleum. Valley GL is similar to Mausoleum. I prefer to drop gold from the boss dont nerf SG please

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Deletus
12-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Wow, so what about lower levels that farm ESG and can’t farm Vardan Valley? And “popular demand”? I’ve never heard anyone in game say, “oh, I sure wish ESG gold loot was lowered”......I understand they are doing this because Vardan Valley is dead, but they should make better incentives than gold to play the new maps. SMH.management demand you can have then using plats[emoji1]

Xmenarmy
12-09-2019, 10:30 AM
+ By popular demand, ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.Still Bad zero gold drop from valley map Boss lol!!

Overgrown
12-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Wonderful update! So mindful and so revolutionary thank you for ruining the game more.

Thank you for 1 valley each mini boss, and a nothing for the boss, well played everyone! Thank you for the people who complained about ESG thank you!!!!!!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Tyczek
12-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Why putting gold loot on new map, not on Timeskeeper's Crypt? Those elites are dead as well. Lol.

Anehazaz
12-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Gold loot drops should be in the highest level maps only or else the map gets abused 24/7 by all types of shenanigans...that’s why I like deep marsh...it encourages ppl to farm together and puts paid to certain antics.

GucciBang
12-09-2019, 10:45 AM
+ new app update available shortly - guilds have been disabled in the old version during the transition.
+ armor holder furnishings are now available for your house.
+ furnishings can now be rotated more freely (pitch/roll).
+ added options for hiding vanity helmet/armor.
+ items intended to be obtained and used during an event should be removed when the cooldown ends, and should show remaining time before they go away.
+ getting married should no longer consume all rings of the type used if you have more than one.
+ increased gold loot in vardan valley!
+ by popular demand, esg gold loot has been significantly reduced.

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeuxheinze
12-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Im running Vardan with my ava lol.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Now I can wear full armor and look naked in fester outpost! Time to be a sexy naked assassin warrior!

Faotblack
Go run portal maps and use gl set on the bosses. You'll see the diff ;)

Jeuxheinze
2.2k per run really funny

Enviado desde mi SM-G900H mediante TapatalkYes, that means, Im gonna play this game more, Im gonna spend more time for earn something, what a great job!

Zhaorabeos
12-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Everything its fine,but nerf esg was a bad idea!my opinion..half game its dead.so great job!more player will quit.

Polosam
12-09-2019, 11:15 AM
What is armor holders?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ebereasider
12-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Finally some measure taken against increasingly worsening inflation, great job STS :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::bana na:

Dreamwalker
12-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Haha so sad for ppl who had Ava and greed after all at vardan the boss drop gold maybe zero hahahaha it was a tragic!!! gold farming place hahahaha vardan valley run took 6min for top gear ppl but for mid range player it's will gonna 10min+ lol it's a ruin farming place well I can say goodbye Ava and greed hahaha some ppl will gonna stop playing this game due this be update woohoooo! Good job sts +thumbs up+^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
12-09-2019, 11:21 AM
I'd like to design an expansion.

Anehazaz
12-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Ok because I saw this thread I searched forum and found a closed thread from 6th December 2019, I was interested in the ‘by popular demand’ reference about esg because I live under a rock and hadn’t seen all these demands...anyway I saw a comment from Cinco that was interesting and would like to know what L76 drop in Vardan valley atm?
’I think right now nobody wants 76 arcane items. If they did those areas would be full..’

Marosok
12-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Last portal map is gold mine. Strong good geared players can farm a lot there, average players will suffer to fight first boss.

P.S: I want try 4 war party, 2x rage each boss.

Thebabacan
12-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Rip esg .. Very sad to hear that

Xxclobyxx
12-09-2019, 11:30 AM
gl in Vardan Valley!!! 😱

Anehazaz
12-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Ok because I saw this thread I searched forum and found a closed thread from 6th December 2019, I was interested in the ‘by popular demand’ reference about esg because I live under a rock and hadn’t seen all these demands...anyway I saw a comment from Cinco that was interesting and would like to know what L76 drop in Vardan valley atm?
’I think right now nobody wants 76 arcane items. If they did those areas would be full..’
sorry needed to edit or delete but couldn’t. Anyway I forgot to ask what L76 Arcanes are in those maps atm? If this were the case I think ppl would be there in droves.

Polosam
12-09-2019, 11:46 AM
What is the best map to farm gold now?

THE GOLDEN KING
12-09-2019, 12:32 PM
Armor Holder :DDD

Nate2049
12-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Wait nerf esg but where is the gold loot increase for vardan???

Giesar
12-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Gz here we go again

Agnes
12-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Valley gates is pretty nice gold loot, same as deep marsh, the green portal seems same. Thank the esg nerf to the lil rats who had bots there :)

Nate2049
12-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Ignore my above post didn’t see u guys buffed vardan but still mixed emotions on this change
1.) New Players : it’s a nerf for new players since they can’t really play vardan maps efficiently without good gear which you get from buying in auction with the gold you farmed which in this case new players are gonna have a hard time acquiring gear when compared to esg simpler times... This will just detract new players even more as their are no ways for them to make gold besides farming elite chests which is very impractical.
2.) Endgame Players : the red portal which profits the most since every wave there is a boss which is massive profit only thing is you need OP gear and also this map heavily favors rogues because mobs are dead brain easy to kill but the in the other hand rogues just shred through bosses and the fact that this boss has as the devs call it “DaMAgE ReFLect ReSIstAnCE” and again rogues dominate in every category gold making/farming this will create a very imbalanced parties where you just have 4 rogues again.
3.) Verdict : Rogue players are gonna get rich af from red portal pretty much leaving behind mages and warrior this is just total imbalance. The only people who are gonna get benefited from this update are the rogues where most of the games capital only belongs to 1 class which are rogues which is just crazy how much this would effect the game.... Ugh idk anymore I’ll just sit back and watch what potentially unfolds from this...

Pinklips
12-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Now finally I can wear the ugly swimsuit goggles and hide it so that we can get that orb aura. And RIP Esg. Welcome Varden valley. Now hopefully more new players will be motivated to level up to 76 and enjoy vardan valley. Pls don't make the bosses or mobs extra hard in Vardan valley because new players will not be able to buy gears worth 20/30 mil. Overall it's a great update and also a good thing for the new players too

Vendelta
12-09-2019, 01:45 PM
please give the spider boss form varden valley some gold to get when we kill it

PatD
12-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Thank you very much for all those update!! but please please please option to hide backpack vanity also :)

tripazinha
12-09-2019, 02:03 PM
R.I.P. Esg...R.I.P. Arcane

SlaveKnight
12-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Ignore my above post didn’t see u guys buffed vardan but still mixed emotions on this change
1.) New Players : it’s a nerf for new players since they can’t really play vardan maps efficiently without good gear which you get from buying in auction with the gold you farmed which in this case new players are gonna have a hard time acquiring gear when compared to esg simpler times... This will just detract new players even more as their are no ways for them to make gold besides farming elite chests which is very impractical.
2.) Endgame Players : the red portal which profits the most since every wave there is a boss which is massive profit only thing is you need OP gear and also this map heavily favors rogues because mobs are dead brain easy to kill but the in the other hand rogues just shred through bosses and the fact that this boss has as the devs call it “DaMAgE ReFLect ReSIstAnCE” and again rogues dominate in every category gold making/farming this will create a very imbalanced parties where you just have 4 rogues again.
3.) Verdict : Rogue players are gonna get rich af from red portal pretty much leaving behind mages and warrior this is just total imbalance. The only people who are gonna get benefited from this update are the rogues where most of the games capital only belongs to 1 class which are rogues which is just crazy how much this would effect the game.... Ugh idk anymore I’ll just sit back and watch what potentially unfolds from this...

The best comment so far... I agree with you, rogues will farm much more than other classes, just make full rogue pt and u will be fine

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Bundlos
12-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Was already anticipating people to start with rogues will get rich etc etc. mages/warriors lives matter posts, guess it already began. Will just sit back and watch this madhouse descend into more madness.

Rogues have to pay the most btw starting from gears to vanities :)

Deuteronomy
12-09-2019, 02:47 PM
I hate Mausoleum. Valley GL is similar to Mausoleum. I prefer to drop gold from the boss dont nerf SG please

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Same here. I just don't like them because they are too long. I will just merch.

Futumsh
12-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Thank you very much for all those update!! but please please please option to hide backpack vanity also :)

Curious what you want this for - I see literally one item where it would be different from just not wearing it.

Deletus
12-09-2019, 03:26 PM
yeah i agree esg should be nerf [emoji848] what a plastic reaction from those gamers who thinks they are friends with devs [emoji23][emoji23]

Deletus
12-09-2019, 03:30 PM
the vanity hiding is great [emoji106][emoji7] love it so much. maybe we can fuse vanities to vanities or vanities to armor what do you think[emoji848] it would be nice ver.2.0[emoji106]

THE GOLDEN KING
12-09-2019, 03:31 PM
the vanity hiding is great [emoji106][emoji7] love it so much. maybe we can fuse vanities to vanities or vanities to armor what do you think[emoji848] it would be nice ver.2.0[emoji106]

Vanity Auras would be cooler :3 just my opinion though :0

Deletus
12-09-2019, 03:33 PM

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalksame system as pets slot vanities to vanities or vanities to armor[emoji848] hit like if you know what i mean[emoji106]

Oakmaiden
12-09-2019, 03:45 PM
Nice update, am gonna hafta redecorate.

PatD
12-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Curious what you want this for - I see literally one item where it would be different from just not wearing it.

for being able to use jetpack emote without wearing it hehe :D

PatD
12-09-2019, 03:58 PM
And also a big thank you for fixing celtic brawler strap :) really appreciate!!

Mojos
12-09-2019, 05:05 PM

+1000

Poor/sad war n mage... rich/happy rouge

Lol

SkyHawkGr
12-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Yes, that means, Im gonna play this game more, Im gonna spend more time for earn something, what a great job!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using TapatalkDon't listen to others ... just use gl set before boss dies ... I'm getting 37k max drop lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jeuxheinze
12-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Don't listen to others ... just use gl set before boss dies ... I'm getting 37k max drop lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkNow, Im in same situation yes, but, Will Gates be open everytime?

Snowman Is here
12-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Thanks for Armor Holder (:

P.S. using swimsuit vanity set for orb with the vanity hidden is pretty nice.

angeloiloveyou
12-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Thanks sts for updates love it

angeloiloveyou
12-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Yeah need to switch gl before the boss die, and the running mates need better tank warior to make the the team damager not to die so many warior dont support the damager

Happilyanonymous
12-09-2019, 07:58 PM
I love the rogues get rich statement. Have yall even looked at prices in auction? Rogue items are 10x more expensive than mage and tanks. Not every rogue has op gear either.

Deuteronomy
12-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Don't listen to others ... just use gl set before boss dies ... I'm getting 37k max drop lol

1 hour to run the map, then switch gear just to get GL. Unless you have a formed OP PT, the randoms will leave you waiting until your friends get off work. This makes things more 1 sided. If you cannot have fun with pt party, it becomes very boring.

waflm
12-09-2019, 10:02 PM
we need increase dificultad

waflm
12-09-2019, 10:04 PM
decrease*

Dreamwalker
12-09-2019, 10:20 PM
Oh well need to fill the bar in vardan valley to open the portal and it's defend on how active we are killing the mob there so it might take few days or weeks well as for other day it will be boring even if you want to farm can't unless you farm in grave Mause but need a good gear and stuff need at least 100m+ to get a good build to run grave so I can expect Al become a whole lot boring and my condolences to newbie nowdays farming gold had become hard and arcane item lvl71 price standard 10m+ to 20m+ Atm as for new item price it might reach 40m or more so yeah for f2player it might be 1years to got 40m or 50 and that's it if you played this game like crazy well unless booty event become a monthly event or maybe sts fix the gold farming or all item price becomes lower like 10m+ or the highest price 20m+ per item and if nothing change well only despair await new player^^ Good luck lol... (Thumbs Up)

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

SkyHawkGr
12-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Now, Im in same situation yes, but, Will Gates be open everytime?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using TapatalkNo ...

Agnes
12-10-2019, 01:51 AM
Wow lot of crying here :D Yes, for gates you need to be geared and skilled, how horrible omggg. Yesterday I've made to 30+ in random with 2 war and a mage. And the opest rog I know died on low wave XD just switch to gl set right before the boss die, use armor buff/shield aa and don't stand in red (this should be basic knowledge tho)

EpicX
12-10-2019, 02:27 AM
I like this update. Thank you devs! no more easy gold for botters, and at least now its not mindless runs anymore!

TheBlairWitch
12-10-2019, 02:30 AM
I love the rogues get rich statement. Have yall even looked at prices in auction? Rogue items are 10x more expensive than mage and tanks. Not every rogue has op gear either.Tell me about [emoji857], rogue gear insane prices

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Salb
12-10-2019, 03:04 AM
i got just an easy solution for valley gate zone
I see many ppl Complaining About starting new Rouges Age( Like hydra days)

easy solution can be buffing new arcanes ( Make them specially for Valley , smth which make them worth to buy)

or else, Buff Valley Gates map
( A map can start when 1 of each classes join map and stay in shiny cirlcle , the last one can be random class)

also sts can reduce boss armor to make this process faster

ty for reading :)

Peace out

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Jiggz03
12-10-2019, 04:48 AM
Nerfing ESG just make the game worst
And only well Geared ppl can Survive Gates lol why such a Good Thing needed to Very Bad

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
12-10-2019, 04:51 AM
i got just an easy solution for valley gate zone
I see many ppl Complaining About starting new Rouges Age( Like hydra days)

easy solution can be buffing new arcanes ( Make them specially for Valley , smth which make them worth to buy)

or else, Buff Valley Gates map
( A map can start when 1 of each classes join map and stay in shiny cirlcle , the last one can be random class)

also sts can reduce boss armor to make this process faster

ty for reading :)

Peace out

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalkor remove the timer, some classes have their maximum damage output n honestly 4 warrior will still b insufficient to deal with wave 10++

Deuteronomy
12-10-2019, 06:10 AM
Wow lot of crying here :D Yes, for gates you need to be geared and skilled, how horrible omggg. Yesterday I've made to 30+ in random with 2 war and a mage. And the opest rog I know died on low wave XD just switch to gl set right before the boss die, use armor buff/shield aa and don't stand in red (this should be basic knowledge tho)

30+ mil?

I thought the main complaint was inflation?

Well, I guess prices will get worse.

SkyHawkGr
12-10-2019, 06:11 AM
1 hour to run the map, then switch gear just to get GL. Unless you have a formed OP PT, the randoms will leave you waiting until your friends get off work. This makes things more 1 sided. If you cannot have fun with pt party, it becomes very boring.Map is available for 24h ... random you can have bad or a good team it depends on your luck [emoji14] .. best strategy is to have good pt like you said ... Don't have to be OP , just 4k dmg each player is normal in now days ... 1h with good pt can make 1m at least every hour ... depends on your gl too but that's your problem ...for example .. you can't complain about 5k drops if your gl is 200 or even lower

Ebereasider
12-10-2019, 06:50 AM
30+ mil?

Well, I guess prices will get worse.
Pretty sure that she was talking about 30+ wave, not 30+ mil

Deuteronomy
12-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Pretty sure that she was talking about 30+ wave, not 30+ mil

oops. LOL. ok.

Alexios
12-10-2019, 09:47 AM
@Devs: Please add a soft cap to gold loot multiplier, its dropping way too much from the Dred Dugger boss. I dint make so much gold in the pirate booty event /day. Its so much that my guilty conscious is making me right this post.

Party with arcane 71 armor/arcane 76 weapons/mythic 76 set can easily finish the 1st 10 waves in like 5mins then we easy farm boss every wave and switch to GL gear when the boss is about to die. So either put a soft cap or increase the range or make the boss spawn every 5 levels instead of every level after 11.

Agnes
12-10-2019, 10:29 AM
30+ mil?

Well, I guess prices will get worse.Wave 30+ :)

angeloiloveyou
12-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Why many player not contented to the dev update? Just thanks the dev and enjoy the game. Apply to sts and make your self dev. Why every 5 wave? A selfish idea.

Xmenarmy
12-10-2019, 11:30 AM
@Devs: Please add a soft cap to gold loot multiplier, its dropping way too much from the Dred Dugger boss. I dint make so much gold in the pirate booty event /day. Its so much that my guilty conscious is making me right this post.

Party with arcane 71 armor/arcane 76 weapons/mythic 76 set can easily finish the 1st 10 waves in like 5mins then we easy farm boss every wave and switch to GL gear when the boss is about to die. So either put a soft cap or increase the range or make the boss spawn every 5 levels instead of every level after 11.Guilty conscious ......lol

Xmenarmy
12-10-2019, 11:32 AM
+ By popular demand, ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.@Devs - Can you check this issue?

After wave 25++ in Valley gate portal, frame rates are getting dropped and most of the times we are getting lag even with good internet and its bit irritating.

kitx19
12-10-2019, 11:49 AM
rOgUeS aRe tHe oNlY cLaSs tHaT wIlL gEt rIch

rOgUeS wiLl mAkE pArTy oF 4 aNd fArM fAsTeR tHaN oThErs bla bla bla

are you serious here? are you guys trying to decide for 4 individual players who they should run with? who are you exactly? oh my queen your highness I should hear whatever you speak everytime right? who exactly are you do decide who a player should run with?
there are several kind of parties and people are running with people they like or are good friends or are in gold professional gaming relationship with, what exactly is your delusion here with 4 rogues will make their party and run. so? so what? rogues also make party of 4 in mausoleum, Esg , deep etc and several maps who are you to question who they should run with?
*people run with people they prefer * what is hard to understand in it? I have been running with several mages and warriors who I prefer and never did I think of not running with them. whenever I see my mage besties on I try to run with them. where are 4 rogues thing you talk about? do u understand what I'm saying? we will run with people who we like irrespective of class. stop with this so called typical nonsense of everytime that 4 rogues will make their own party bla bleh bah. reality is different than your delusion. come out of it.
*rogues will be the only one getting most rich* how exactly rogues will get rich when they have stupid awakes and worse than others? so who will get rich? yep those who have dope awakes and everyone in every class has dope awakes. if you are good enough then you will obviously gonna get party easily. if you are crying about not getting an op party then why exactly op party should invite u? I wasn't any good rogue back in 2018 and I dint get parties like I do currently. I dint complain because if I'm not good enough then on what basis I expect people to invite me? except my friends no one did and telling abt my friends they were far oper than me that time but still did invite me because we had good friendship so how about you guys first start with having good friendship with people who exactly bother to run with you. that's bit personal okay don't be good with people at all [emoji14] what exactly is problem here? rogues running and not inviting u or is it that u don't want to work hard and run random unlike so many others including rogues who put effort into going all out irrespective of whoever it is in the map. this unnecessary complain , ignorance and arrogance needs to stop.

I run deep random, many maps random when my friends are busy with their irrespective parties and I don't mind doing it because it's okay unless it's 3 Wars and it's obvious because Sorry mates one rogue can't handle 3 wars alone, probably leave your ego for once and leave map so other one can join. how about that? oh no our ego is big and we won't leave map right but then we will trash talk about how rogues don't want to run with us Ahem sure okay have it your way xD

problem here is not rogues, problem here is that you want to run in op party and go all out with them but u don't get that chance. you are same people who ignore rogues with low damage and don't want to run with them and have nerve to complain about others who have op stats and don't want to run with you.

rest about new players, since when you all became lovers of new players and activist for their rights? if u cared about new players then u would have talked about making gold available via tokens instead of talking about nerf at Esg. how a new player who doesn't have good stats and speed set will exactly catch up with fast Esg runners and where exactly that magical gold loot piece will come to them? ahem it won't. if u love new players that much and want much practical approach for their rights and benefits then talk about making some kind of gold available via game currency of maps. like 10k gold per 100 orc tags etc. don't give your unnecessary hate on rogues. it is enough. over and out

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Xmenarmy
12-10-2019, 11:53 AM

Party with arcane 71 armor/arcane 76 weapons/mythic 76 set can easily finish the 1st 10 waves in like 5mins then we easy farm boss every wave and switch to GL gear when the boss is about to die. So either put a soft cap or increase the range or make the boss spawn every 5 levels instead of every level after 11.This portal opens 5 days once only like Deep marsh, if you feel guilty.... dont run!!

Overgrown
12-10-2019, 12:05 PM

are you serious here? are you guys trying to decide for 4 individual players who they should run with? who are you exactly? oh my queen your highness I should hear whatever you speak everytime right? who exactly are you do decide who a player should run with?
there are several kind of parties and people are running with people they like or are good friends or are in gold professional gaming relationship with, what exactly is your delusion here with 4 rogues will make their party and run. so? so what? rogues also make party of 4 in mausoleum, Esg , deep etc and several maps who are you to question who they should run with?
*people run with people they prefer * what is hard to understand in it? I have been running with several mages and warriors who I prefer and never did I think of not running with them. whenever I see my mage besties on I try to run with them. where are 4 rogues thing you talk about? do u understand what I'm saying? we will run with people who we like irrespective of class. stop with this so called typical nonsense of everytime that 4 rogues will make their own party bla bleh bah. reality is different than your delusion. come out of it.
*rogues will be the only one getting most rich* how exactly rogues will get rich when they have stupid awakes and worse than others? so who will get rich? yep those who have dope awakes and everyone in every class has dope awakes. if you are good enough then you will obviously gonna get party easily. if you are crying about not getting an op party then why exactly op party should invite u? I wasn't any good rogue back in 2018 and I dint get parties like I do currently. I dint complain because if I'm not good enough then on what basis I expect people to invite me? except my friends no one did and telling abt my friends they were far oper than me that time but still did invite me because we had good friendship so how about you guys first start with having good friendship with people who exactly bother to run with you. that's bit personal okay don't be good with people at all [emoji14] what exactly is problem here? rogues running and not inviting u or is it that u don't want to work hard and run random unlike so many others including rogues who put effort into going all out irrespective of whoever it is in the map. this unnecessary complain , ignorance and arrogance needs to stop.

I run deep random, many maps random when my friends are busy with their irrespective parties and I don't mind doing it because it's okay unless it's 3 Wars and it's obvious because Sorry mates one rogue can't handle 3 wars alone, probably leave your ego for once and leave map so other one can join. how about that? oh no our ego is big and we won't leave map right but then we will trash talk about how rogues don't want to run with us Ahem sure okay have it your way xD

problem here is not rogues, problem here is that you want to run in op party and go all out with them but u don't get that chance. you are same people who ignore rogues with low damage and don't want to run with them and have nerve to complain about others who have op stats and don't want to run with you.

rest about new players, since when you all became lovers of new players and activist for their rights? if u cared about new players then u would have talked about making gold available via tokens instead of talking about nerf at Esg. how a new player who doesn't have good stats and speed set will exactly catch up with fast Esg runners and where exactly that magical gold loot piece will come to them? ahem it won't. if u love new players that much and want much practical approach for their rights and benefits then talk about making some kind of gold available via game currency of maps. like 10k gold per 100 orc tags etc. don't give your unnecessary hate on rogues. it is enough. over and out

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

EpicX
12-10-2019, 12:08 PM

I'm not even a rogue but I agree fully. Everything about hardwork, being a rogue and the so called "benefit for new players" whereas in reality it's for themselves.

+1

Deuteronomy
12-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Wave 30+ :)

LOL. My bad.

Agnes
12-10-2019, 12:34 PM

Sent from my CPH1859 using TapatalkSmartest kitty eva [emoji14] <3

SlaveKnight
12-10-2019, 01:46 PM

Yeah, ppl run with whoever they want, and there is no problem to run with friends etc... The problem is that ppl that want to make gold fast will *prefer* to invite rogues their party due to their high damage advantage. I’m not talking that ppl will not inv warriors and mage, but obviously The fastest paties will be the full rogue ones

Midgard_papa
12-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the update,

Feed back, plz address people clearing chests but not mobs in lair.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Goodaxe
12-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Well its very good

Luciano Lobo
12-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Curious what you want this for - I see literally one item where it would be different from just not wearing it.It would be even greater to have an option to hide vanity atributes independantly like hide helmet, armor or aura. Or in the futurue incorporate another vanity atribute

~LUCKYLOBO~

Yoloswagx
12-10-2019, 07:20 PM
We should buff mogera lair as in place like 10-20 chest at the boss spot and it will only spawn if sufficient kills is acquired, jus like jarls event. or maybe less than 10chests.

Pandaxxo
12-10-2019, 07:25 PM
We should buff mogera lair as in place like 10-20 chest at the boss spot and it will only spawn if sufficient kills is acquired, jus like jarls event. or maybe less than 10chests.

+1 But I want the chests to spawn after boss is killed. Already seeing people running for the chests only, open and leave. RIP those w/o speed set.

Alexios
12-10-2019, 09:10 PM
This portal opens 5 days once only like Deep marsh, if you feel guilty.... dont run!!

Lol the portal opens when the requirement is met, now that Valley maps are active they will open faster.
Its not about one individual running or not, its about the consequences in large. Inflation is like wildfire, your house will be affected too. JS.

Xmenarmy
12-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Lol the portal opens when the requirement is met, now that Valley maps are active they will open faster.
Its not about one individual running or not, its about the consequences in large. Inflation is like wildfire, your house will be affected too. JS.Not a big difference you will see.....24/7 esg nerfed. So its deflation, check the valley gates bar(2nd bar under the vardhan valley map) in 12 hours its not even started filling a bit.

So gate opens not that freqently!!

Dont think much like a ......

Alexios
12-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Not a big difference you will see.....24/7 esg nerfed. So its deflation, check the valley gates bar(2nd bar under the vardhan valley map) in 12 hours its not even started filling a bit.

So gate opens not that freqently!!

Dont think much like a ......

Deflation is when the gold sink is higher than gold dropped. I don't think that happening anytime soon in AL.
And I disagree with your assumptions, lets continue on this next week with facts. Thanks.

Xmenarmy
12-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Deflation is when the gold sink is higher than gold dropped. I don't think that happening anytime soon in AL.
And I disagree with your assumptions, lets continue on this next week with facts. Thanks.You tell whatever you want...cant expalin and make you understand by wasting my time...

Fearrr
12-10-2019, 11:15 PM

I think that's a good idea. Some of the side paths look like they could be made into treasure rooms like Maus. Maybe even put a guaranteed Mini Boss there as well. Would be nice these chests also dropped Vale Tokens. For such a long map that takes the average player some time to complete, 1 Vale for Spider Boss is not enough.

Ebereasider
12-10-2019, 11:42 PM
check the valley gates bar(2nd bar under the vardhan valley map) in 12 hours its not even started filling a bit.
Seems like you don't know how it works. 2nd bar fills up with the boss kills from first 2 portals (from the 1st bar). So of course it didn't fill up as the 1st 2 portals weren't open.

Marosok
12-11-2019, 04:27 AM
Enjoy Valley Gates Booty drops, while it lasts.

Yoloswagx
12-11-2019, 05:21 AM
I think that's a good idea. Some of the side paths look like they could be made into treasure rooms like Maus. Maybe even put a guaranteed Mini Boss there as well. Would be nice these chests also dropped Vale Tokens. For such a long map that takes the average player some time to complete, 1 Vale for Spider Boss is not enough.id say chest stays with boss so no ss player will take them without taking damage, this will allow full team to clean boss for the chest opening

MiruZetu
12-11-2019, 07:05 AM

Can we can 2x rune drop this week? Its been more than 1 year of this event i think?🤔

anacebela
12-11-2019, 07:43 AM
if ''ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.'' is it possible make the deep marsh portal forever on with out time limit????? plz cos if deep marsh/new portals are closed u have nothing to do in this game... let the deep marsh be the new ''esg''

Ebereasider
12-11-2019, 08:03 AM
plz cos if deep marsh/new portals are closed u have nothing to do in this game...
There's still mausoleum by the way...

archerdrake
12-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Please let us hide armor also not just the helmet

PatD
12-11-2019, 08:30 AM
It would be even greater to have an option to hide vanity atributes independantly like hide helmet, armor or aura. Or in the futurue incorporate another vanity atribute

~LUCKYLOBO~

Exactly, what we need in fact is a second vanity tab, and option to show the one we want, something like this:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?460840-Wearing-2-set-of-vanity-but-showing-only-one!

Alexios
12-11-2019, 10:50 AM
I think that's a good idea. Some of the side paths look like they could be made into treasure rooms like Maus. Maybe even put a guaranteed Mini Boss there as well. Would be nice these chests also dropped Vale Tokens. For such a long map that takes the average player some time to complete, 1 Vale for Spider Boss is not enough.

Its a good idea but valley maps shouldn't be so good that m5/6 becomes irrelevant, or the difficulty of m5/6 should go down if such changes are made, otherwise maus will be dead too (that is whatever is left of it).

Anehazaz
12-11-2019, 11:21 AM
if ''ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.'' is it possible make the deep marsh portal forever on with out time limit????? plz cos if deep marsh/new portals are closed u have nothing to do in this game... let the deep marsh be the new ''esg''
I think if was open all time I would have to quit...I am finally coming to terms with cyclic opening because it’s good every so often to military farm but not in the long term...there are other things to do on this game.

dualray
12-11-2019, 12:09 PM
all the sudden valley was jam pack then 24 hours later, ghost town again lol

Nightkox
12-11-2019, 01:45 PM
i would chose different way to reduce gold drops in ESG, for example based on player level.. this could force high-end players run new maps more than old maps,
and new/low levels players could stay in old maps farming gold without being limited on %drops

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

jpkng
12-11-2019, 02:14 PM
i would chose different way to reduce gold drops in ESG, for example based on player level.. this could force high-end players run new maps more than old maps,
and new/low levels players could stay in old maps farming gold without being limited on %drops

I tought this when esg got nerfed, like "why not make gold drops scale with player's level", but will be lots o gold source and inflaction will be even more high...

SlaveKnight
12-11-2019, 02:27 PM

Or just keep ESG like it was in the past and just make a buff for Vardan, this way low lv/gesr players earn some gold in esg and when they buy new gears they can farm Vardan Valley

Nightkox
12-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Devs are doing great work, at killing newcomers players
they will leave soon or later cuz none one would want play with them, as long they dont have decent gear.. will be hard for them get gold or good items either
+ im almost sure also old players are leaving as well

Crocodile
12-11-2019, 08:42 PM
People are so concern on the new player leaving the game as if this games objective is to stay low level for the rest of the time instead of keeping AL relevant. Please be informed that level up to 71 (atleast) is never hard like past years, with some elixir (can be looted from free gold elite runner chest) and correct technique anybody can do it in one week or less depending on how many hours you spend on game. ESG has served its purpose way longer than it intended to be, now it time to move on and make use the latest map. Wild guess is those who complaint so much about ESG nerf could be the botter that runs ESG like a mindless zombie and those who has ruined AL market all this while

xanderstar
12-11-2019, 09:04 PM
what I say is that what a popular demand
goodluck for ruining the game

Alexios
12-11-2019, 09:37 PM
People are so concern on the new player leaving the game as if this games objective is to stay low level for the rest of the time instead of keeping AL relevant. Please be informed that level up to 71 (atleast) is never hard like past years, with some elixir (can be looted from free gold elite runner chest) and correct technique anybody can do it in one week or less depending on how many hours you spend on game. ESG has served its purpose way longer than it intended to be, now it time to move on and make use the latest map. Wild guess is those who complaint so much about ESG nerf could be the botter that runs ESG like a mindless zombie and those who has ruined AL market all this while

I agree leveling is easy compared to how it was when I started. The problem is that valley maps are hard for a new player with legendary gear to grind, and I don't think without gold loot they will make much. Hence I have been asking for gold chest for tokens this way they can grind for tokens and make gold out of it. This will give them a steady income to buy better gear and then they can work their way to better gear and better awakes.

I feel endgame should be the place to grind and I hope these changes will encourage new players to come to endgames. But I think it will be better if new players tell their concerns themselves instead of us old players speculating for them.

Anherone
12-12-2019, 06:28 PM
Ty for add hiding armor vanity, tho Rip esg

Polosam
12-13-2019, 01:12 AM
If chests can be traded with tokens then their price will drop a lot

Nipzey
12-13-2019, 05:25 PM
Dear STS! Did u really fix the “bug” that made it possible to go to the outside from your tavern-home?? This was such a great part of the game, and now you removed it? I feel like this is one of the worst things ever done and really made me rethink about playing :( please undo whatever fix u have made - i beg u and so do many other players!

Futumsh
12-13-2019, 06:11 PM
Dear STS! Did u really fix the “bug” that made it possible to go to the outside from your tavern-home?? This was such a great part of the game, and now you removed it? I feel like this is one of the worst things ever done and really made me rethink about playing :( please undo whatever fix u have made - i beg u and so do many other players!

It was causing problems with AI elsewhere, so had to be fixed, sorry. We may in the future let people outside their homes, but not by reintroducing a bug.

Statsonly
12-14-2019, 10:19 AM
Devs are doing great work, at killing newcomers players
they will leave soon or later cuz none one would want play with them, as long they dont have decent gear.. will be hard for them get gold or good items either
+ im almost sure also old players are leaving as well

As a f2p mage who frequently ran lb on my main or toons, sometimes top 25-50 or 10 if i had time. Esg was the way to go after a long 2 week event to recoop my spent gold to go lb again or invest in better gear to run faster. Even with 120m+ of every possible gear in the game a rogue with duggar bow and legend gear can still out class me which is insane xD. Cinco claimed mages would get a buff, what a joke. Besides that how will new players get 50m+ in gear to run new maps when they can't get much gold after spending heavily in gold loot? Ridiculous, wouldn't be surprised if this game dies in 2020

danialazhad63
12-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Nice!!! No more dead vardan...

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

vfreakhun
12-16-2019, 02:33 AM
Here comes deflation[emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkDue to Valley gold loot increase, I hardly believe tbh.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről

Yoloswagx
12-16-2019, 02:40 AM
Due to Valley gold loot increase, I hardly believe tbh.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömrőlWe should just check the Elite Gold chest Sales, People hardly buys because there isnt much gold they could farm

What I meant was Most of the people can hardly farm now, as they now can only farm golds in Marsh,Maso or Vardan, All of them require a bit much of a strong gear. Golds will now be more precious and Gambling item like chests will lose its demands as there isnt much a gold to spare as they feel much harder to get.

Saucacheda
12-16-2019, 03:03 AM
Mogera lair boss should drop some gold too :/

vfreakhun
12-16-2019, 03:11 AM
It was causing problems with AI elsewhere, so had to be fixed, sorry. We may in the future let people outside their homes, but not by reintroducing a bug.THIS!
I mean "let people outside their homes".
I suggest to have some special door:
- go outside,
- go to a certain map/town.
This would be AWESOME!

My 2 cents.

vfreakhun
12-16-2019, 03:23 AM
We should just check the Elite Gold chest Sales, People hardly buys because there isnt much gold they could farm

What I meant was Most of the people can hardly farm now, as they now can only farm golds in Marsh,Maso or Vardan, All of them require a bit much of a strong gear. Golds will now be more precious and Gambling item like chests will lose its demands as there isnt much a gold to spare as they feel much harder to get.

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkI see this differently.

1. Gambling is a common "sport".
In small scale, like SirSpendsALot or in larger scale to have lvl26-36 arcane for vanity.
When Ker'Shal is like 70M, the temptation is high to open some 40k chest to hit the jackpot.

2. Chest price goes down between events.
During event more player come and try their luck AND less people run those maps - because they have more interesting (maybe also profitable) maps to run.

Deletus
12-16-2019, 01:56 PM
the idea of hiding a vanity is great, but can we level up it like forging two vanities, waiting for it next year.[emoji2937][emoji848]

Absurds
12-16-2019, 10:35 PM
I never run ESG :3 but,i think it's good for our new map

Sent from my vivo 1808 using Tapatalk

Deletus
12-17-2019, 06:29 AM
See the effects? it was great but it would be better if we fuse items or vanities. [emoji2937] like i want dawnfire set infuse with cryo set[emoji2937] Ver.2.0 AL are you excited [emoji2937][emoji2937][emoji2937]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191217/6dc57345928eefe9e23f6e3743e8af31.jpg

Mightylungs
12-17-2019, 08:22 AM
All things that I have never messed with yet.

Pricegold
12-17-2019, 11:20 PM
Ty ty

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

SkyHawkGr
12-18-2019, 08:49 AM
See the effects? it was great but it would be better if we fuse items or vanities. [emoji2937] like i want dawnfire set infuse with cryo set[emoji2937] Ver.2.0 AL are you excited [emoji2937][emoji2937][emoji2937]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191217/6dc57345928eefe9e23f6e3743e8af31.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalklmao ... imagine a fuse medousa+cryo aura ... medousa with green aura [emoji7]

AlbertAung
12-19-2019, 12:27 PM
I think this is not great. I suggest should have some gold loot for low level players.