PDA

View Full Version : Voice Chat

Haifer
12-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Just curious if any of you have found a way to come together through a voice chat? Would be nice to group and be able to speak with someone about the changes in this game since it’s been about 4 or 5 years since I’ve really played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Saw a suggestion on this before, sts won't add it; you can use a pc with discord and voice chat while playing AL.

Scll
12-09-2019, 01:31 PM
I wanna see beggars in vc

conat
12-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Voice chat only bring more lag... u can use discord for that .

thanks all for watch this post.

Haifer
12-09-2019, 01:33 PM

Haha! Noooo! That’s too much. I just want to be able to talk through things lol. Surely there’s a 3rd party voice chat app for groups

Encryptions
12-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Hello sir my name is Lil Timmy, Pls gold or I tell my mom you dum nob and not give me stuff.

Also the reason there won't be a voice chat is because sts want chat only so they can go into the console and find exact messages of what is said. With a voice chat; this will be much harder to find information.

Haifer
12-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Hello sir my name is Lil Timmy, Pls gold or I tell my mom you dum nob and not give me stuff.

Also the reason there won't be a voice chat is because sts want chat only so they can go into the console and find exact messages of what is said. With a voice chat; this will be much harder to find information.

I was asking about a way to chat outside of the game. Not through STS.

Encryptions
12-09-2019, 02:26 PM
I was asking about a way to chat outside of the game. Not through STS.

I thought you wanted it in game haha, I read it wrong and fast, but discord is the best voice chat gaming app I know of right now.

Haifer
12-09-2019, 03:00 PM
I thought you wanted it in game haha, I read it wrong and fast, but discord is the best voice chat gaming app I know of right now.

Oh cool. There’s just so many things I need to be caught up on that it’s just hard to learn it all through messages