PDA

View Full Version : Gold

Grimmstroke
12-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Update just came out and nerf esg alot does the varden portals drop gold? or just the morgana place

do i have to run in lv10 ava set in morgana ?

Cliva
12-09-2019, 05:13 PM
I think you mean "mogera" and yes the portal boss and mobs drops gold. Running while using ava would be a bad idea, best to switch to ava before boss dies.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
12-09-2019, 05:27 PM
I think you mean "mogera" and yes the portal boss and mobs drops gold. Running while using ava would be a bad idea, best to switch to ava before boss dies.

ah thanks so morgera area isnt like mauso? just only the boss drops gold?

welp thats a lot of work if the boss doesnt drop gold high couz the map it self is massive like fester

Cliva
12-09-2019, 05:40 PM
ah thanks so morgera area isnt like mauso? just only the boss drops gold?

welp thats a lot of work if the boss doesnt drop gold high couz the map it self is massive like festerMogera lair is diff from maus, mogera don't have tr but they do have a mini boss with no name, mogera lair can be compared to graveyard. Mogera lair you can spawn boss by killing 3 massive group of mobs (and there are alot), once you spawned the boss you can skip the other mobs and go rush to the boss.
I prefer running the blue and red portals rather than mogera lair (only when portals are open)

Grimmstroke
12-09-2019, 06:08 PM
i just test it out the xhathu boss doesnt drop any gold

i didnt see other mini boss

the blue and red portals are empty in cap 71-73

esg gold now drops 55g

Allset
12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Short answer you don't. But between that and the deep it keeps everything relative to end game.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Bundlos
12-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Mogera lair is similar to maus, but maus is a much better bet. The mobs from mogera lair barely drop piles of gold, the gold that drops from the chests is too random (I had a 600 gold-2k range) and boss doesn't drop gold. If you're using avarice go for frontier or valley gates portals.

Grimmstroke
12-10-2019, 04:14 AM
thanks for advice and info