PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: craft-able guild slots

Avaree
12-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Any chance to implement GH slots that are craft-able from the resources collected in Greensap Farm. This may generate more activity in Greensap Farm.
For GM’s and guild mates who don’t use a vast amount of plat, its hard to utilize the furnishings looted during Jarl event.

Thanks in advance!
Avaree

Romy Enriquez
12-09-2019, 06:11 PM
this is awesome idea tbh. I'd farm it more.

Salb
12-10-2019, 03:09 AM
As we have tons of furnitures and can't use them in Guildhall Cus of low slots, i think best idea so far

a guild master shouldn't pay that much plat to only get extra slots..
ty :)

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Spyce
12-10-2019, 08:14 AM
Any chance to implement GH slots that are craft-able from the resources collected in Greensap Farm. This may generate more activity in Greensap Farm.
For GM’s and guild mates who don’t use a vast amount of plat, its hard to utilize the furnishings looted during Jarl event.

Thanks in advance!
Avaree

i agree, even tho i just came back and havent played these zones much at all but id like to see this as i know not having enough space can be a hassle and cause is to buy more slots but an expansion to the guild hall slots like housing would be quite a nice feature, even if we have to craft those slots (with various materials) it would give it more purpose and have the coolest guild hall i think.

+1