PDA

View Full Version : Rip ava/greed set

hunterxhunter44
12-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Esg has been nerf now hahaha
Goodluck to ppl using ava set running die significantly

Azerothraven
12-09-2019, 06:50 PM
If this sets become level 40/ 61 then we should be all good.

Deuteronomy
12-09-2019, 07:12 PM

LOL. They got what they asked for. So far, the map is either dead or people just keep dying then PT members just leave.

Deuteronomy
12-09-2019, 07:21 PM
If this sets become level 40/ 61 then we should be all good.

They may or may not do that. I doubt it. The objective is to make it so that the set can get gold while keeping it nowhere near OP.

Sometimes people post just to post without any legitimate sensible cause.

Even if you switch sets at a boss, that does not change the fact that Vardan is still long, boring, and pointless.

They asked for it and got it. Now Arlor is a bit more boring.

Bluehazee
12-09-2019, 10:30 PM

You don't even know what you are talking about.
Actually valley gates maps gives much better gold ratio than EsG, so does deep marsh, just examples. You can sell your gold loot gear if you think this maps are too hard for you, or keep saying same nonsense you just said. Or you could learn how to farm other than old map where good gear/skill didnt make any difference...

Deuteronomy
12-09-2019, 10:46 PM
You don't even know what you are talking about.
Actually valley gates maps gives much better gold ratio than EsG, so does deep marsh, just examples. You can sell your gold loot gear if you think this maps are too hard for you, or keep saying same nonsense you just said. Or you could learn how to farm other than old map where good gear/skill didnt make any difference...

I like the OP post because he is just being real. What forums is meant for. Vardan has been dead all day.

Encryptions
12-10-2019, 01:53 AM
We are getting more gold in vardan portals from bosses than what esg gave us. Also we are getting pve kills, not only are we helping our selves get gold, but we are contributing pve kills to help guild rank. Esg only gave me (before nerf) 200-600g while a run, in red vardan portal bosses drop 1-4k gold for me 0gl.

Silentkill
12-10-2019, 03:33 AM

Bud. I made 3m yesterday in 3 hours in red portals with 700gl. Idk what you are talking about

Susanne
12-10-2019, 04:24 AM
Whatever amount of gold we get is not worth tapping away at maps that cure insomnia.
I used to think Maus was boring when it first came out but the Swamp made it seem interesting, now Vardan makes it feel super interesting.

m3cy
12-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Just an angry kid that esg got nerf. Have u ran red portal yet? I get 30k per boss lol. Be grateful.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Skolking
12-10-2019, 07:13 AM
What of new players who can't run valley

Bluehazee
12-10-2019, 07:23 AM

We all worked hard to get ready for farming. Its has been always like this: km3 era required lepre and luck elixirs, jarl farming same, voice/nm sets for maus, etc.
Nothing changed, and level up is pretty easy nowadays.

Ebereasider
12-10-2019, 10:08 AM
I'm sure the "new players" that can afford ava/greed set or gl awake gears, can afford decent gears for valley too