PDA

View Full Version : Will I Still be "Vampire"?

Junside
01-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I have a toon named Vampire. If they allow the same opportunity to reserve your names to cross-over games on the STS platform, i'd have the main themed name of Dark Legends. So I wonder, if this is allowed again into DL, will my name opportunity be taken from me, because of DL's plans? Or will I be able to participate in many events as a key icon? Take a major role? What about Dracula's name?

Knowing my luck, it probably will have to be changed or not allowed. But I was just wondering. If anyone knows if name reservation will be used again, please tell me. :)

LelouchX
01-02-2012, 01:05 PM
i've got a few i want to reserve as well. idk if i feel like paying the plat tho for all my favs, guess we will see.

Garvhoz
01-02-2012, 03:41 PM
If that can happen I want to reserve garvhoz but if someone gets my name before me I would like it to be Alucard

LelouchX
01-02-2012, 07:07 PM
i'm pretty sure that with PL --> SL for reserving names, this option was only made available PRE-BETA. after beta come out, the option was taken away. I'm assuming if anything like this happens for DL, it will work the same way. Hope you're ready to either pay plat or get lucky. I reserved my 3, but i got lucky getting a couple other names i didn't reserve.

Azamaster
01-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't think they let you carry over names automatically. It seems like cross-game content is a bit iffy (like the big plat issue between PL and SL) and I know that you also had to reserve a name for 50 plat before Star Legends came out. But if you have a beta character you probably get free first dibs.

LelouchX
01-10-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't think they let you carry over names automatically. It seems like cross-game content is a bit iffy (like the big plat issue between PL and SL) and I know that you also had to reserve a name for 50 plat before Star Legends came out. But if you have a beta character you probably get free first dibs.
you could reserve your name for 50 plat, but you didn't have to reserve it in order to get the name. I reserved three name and got the names for all my toons. If you can't live without you IGN, i'd reserve it.

Starshield
01-10-2012, 03:50 PM
you could reserve your name for 50 plat, but you didn't have to reserve it in order to get the name. I reserved three name and got the names for all my toons. If you can't live without you IGN, i'd reserve it.

So lets get this clear, you reserved your names for DL already?

BodMaster
01-10-2012, 05:14 PM
So lets get this clear, you reserved your names for DL already?

No. They are referring to SL when playing PL you could reserve your name and get you a Vanity Shield. The OP is wondering if PL and SL will be doing the same for DL.

Though to note, I reserved my name BearBodMaster, but as you can tell it would never work or make sense for SL. When closed Beta was released it was through a APK download which im unsure it even had the feature until full release/open beta.

Junside
02-03-2012, 01:58 PM
It wont let me reserve my "Vampire"! :( ... this totally blows but i was expecting it...