PDA

View Full Version : Valley Zone can be heaven

Salb
12-10-2019, 03:06 AM
i got just an easy solution for valley gate zone

I see many ppl Complaining About starting new Rouges Age( Like hydra days)

easy solution can be buffing new arcanes ( Make them specially for Valley , smth which make them worth to buy)

or else, Buff Valley Gates map

( A map can start when 1 of each classes join map and stay in shiny cirlcle , the last one can be random class)

also sts can reduce boss armor to make this process faster

ty for reading :)

Peace out

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
12-10-2019, 04:23 AM
( A map can start when 1 of each classes join map and stay in shiny cirlcle , the last one can be random class)

so if i want play it duo with friend - i will need to use 2nd device just to bring 3rd class? the stupiest idea, no thanks

I see many ppl Complaining About starting new Rouges Age( Like hydra days)

average mages and warriors (if they know what to do) are more usefull there than rogues, that map easy for 4 mages and 4 warriors; complains only from people who never tried gear up and run something more hard than esg

also sts can reduce boss armor to make this process faster

mage's procs against boss are ignoring armor; reducing boss armor will only make it easier for rogues lol

Salb
12-10-2019, 04:27 AM
so if i want play it duo with friend - i will need to use 2nd device just to bring 3rd class? the stupiest idea, no thanks

average mages and warriors (if they know what to do) are more usefull there than rogues, that map easy for 4 mages and 4 warriors; complains only from people who never tried gear up and run something more hard than esg

mage's procs against boss are ignoring armor; reducing boss armor will only make it easier for rogues loli really dunno whats wrong with you, always see How Bully ppl cus of their opinion , and also tell my idea stupidest cus you don't like it..

when you want to run with friends you can make party and inv everyone you want..
my target only was randoms

slaaayerrr
12-10-2019, 04:33 AM
my target only was randoms

your suggestions here:
-buff weapons (mage/warr)
-reduce boss armor
-make process faster in any possible ways
-every class should be in party so useless mages as you will be invited to any party (just to have mage as class, to start that map)

your target is only more gold, really u care about randoms? haha, dont lie

Salb
12-10-2019, 04:42 AM
your suggestions here:
-buff weapons (mage/warr)
-reduce boss armor
-make process faster in any possible ways
-every class in party so useless mages as you will be invited to any party (just to have mage as class, to start that map)

your target is only more gold, really u care about randoms? haha, dont lieok so after this discussion i got im a liar and my idea is stupidest , im off to answer more before get more Labels. ty and Gl

flashio
12-10-2019, 03:36 PM
I get that calling someone's thought "stupid" might no be the most polite way to express a disagreement but that aside, I don't see how this suggestions here can make gates map any better.
Atm either mages or warriors have any problem at clearing this map (as long as they know what to do and when to do it, just like slayer said).
Limiting a map to be only able to run if all 3 classes are in it is not the wisest idea.
If u want a more diverse party or just run with randoms just explain them what to do if they don't know it alrdy, or make a suggestion thread (thought there are alrdy many suggestions on this point) asking for a stat buff if all 3 classes are on the map.

Boingon