PDA

View Full Version : Custom sheild for guild?

dugantale
01-02-2012, 02:21 PM
So Ive been wondering if like I could talk to the devs or someone who works at sts, if they could make a sheild for my guild, think theyd let me pay them or something? I was kinda thinking where only the gairdians of alter get a sheild just for that guild think the devs would make one for my guild the blue fighters. If so where do I contact them?
Thanks for your time.

javier995
01-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Sorry to break it to you but that's not happening bud.

If they make a shield for your guild, they're going to have to make one for everyone else bc it's only fair. That's too much custom shields to be made.
That's just my opinion tho.

Email support, they'll tell you the final answer.

Support(@)spacetimestudios(.)com

Remove the ()

dugantale
01-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Didnt think about that thanks

Roc
01-02-2012, 02:36 PM
There's no telling what will be implemented in the future (yay 2012!) so if there's enough demand for it, as there was for guilds and pets, then the day when people can request/buy shields for guilds may come! Customization certainly is a plus! Therefore, consider this a thread bump ;)

XghostzX
01-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Maybe if their was an NPC in some towne, like in forest haven, where you can customize a guild flag to hold around or a guild shield. The customization will vary from certain symbols and different colors along with a texture pattern.

JaytB
01-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Something similar has been suggested before, but I still like the idea of a custom shield for guilds.

Maybe STS could allow us to make the design ourselves and then upload it somehow. It should be reviewed and approved by STS of course. Don't know if a 2D image will go well with a 3D shield though.

NECROREAPER
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
I posted my response in the thread that xghostx made in suggestions and feedback:

Good idea, and its also been suggested many times before.

However, there are a few issues that come along with customization of items from players.

-They can't be regulated
Just imagine how many disgusting and profane things we would see if it were implemented

-Too many guilds
There would literally have to be thousands of items created which would take up too much memory in a game where memory is already pretty much used up.

-Similar/clone/copy flags
Even if there were only a set selection of symbols or pictures to choose from, eventually people would start to copy each other's flags or there would be flags so similar that it'd be way too difficult to tell them apart.

Again, its a great idea thats been suggested loads of times before, but for all practicality's purposes, its just not feasible.

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Support isn't for every question you have...

javier995
01-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Support isn't for every question you have...

I know it isn't, but since he's saying he'd be willing to pay, I think support should deal with that convo don't you think?