PDA

View Full Version : leadeeboard question!

maneatingtree
01-02-2012, 02:44 PM
So i was looking on the leaderboards and saw the pvp kdr ratio. So i was wondering is the kills from BOTH ctf and arena counted togetther? Same for the deaths!

javier995
01-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Someone brought this up not too long ago, and I still don't have an accurate answer. So I'll give me answer to you that I gave him/her.

In CTF matches are endless, you can get endless kills and never have to rmk after 10kills. I won't bore you with how CTF works, bc you already know.

Let's get to the point

In CTF you can farm kills on someone for hours, and you'll never have to rmk. You can farm kills in so many ways, you can have an awesome kdr if you never die (which is what kill farmers would do). This would be so much easier for them since they don't have to rmk every 10kills.

That being said, bc of the possible farm killing you can do in CTF, CTF isn't counted in the pvp lb.

WoundedEagle
01-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I am almost positive KDR is just standard PvP without CTF. But I may be wrong. Just my input.

Montanabro
01-02-2012, 03:10 PM
So i was looking on the leaderboards and saw the pvp kdr ratio. So i was wondering is the kills from BOTH ctf and arena counted togetther? Same for the deaths!

I asked this same question in the SL forums. No definitive answers. Wish the devs would answer. "PvP" is misleading if it refers only to arena.

AbsolutePally
01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
KDR means nothing and there is no ctf counter or lb. only boosters are on the kdr % board.

Ebalere
01-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Elaborating off of what DTF said, Idk why there even is a leaderboard for ratio, far too easy to boost.