PDA

View Full Version : About House Permission

PatD
12-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Would be very nice if we where able to make visit our friends or guildies house(house that are open to friends and guildies ofc) to anyone who is in party with us, cuz some player have made their house into real museum or have made some very wonderful things,

so imo its a real lost that we cant share those marvelous design and collection with player who will never have chance to be friend with those player who have stop to log into game.

Nightkox
12-11-2019, 09:38 AM
some crazy even made their houses into one big gold pile mess, and dont play anymore

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Deuteronomy
12-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Would be very nice if we where able to make visit our friends or guildies house(house that are open to friends and guildies ofc) to anyone who is in party with us, cuz some player have made their house into real museum or have made some very wonderful things,

so imo its a real lost that we cant share those marvelous design and collection with player who will never have chance to be friend with those player who have stop to log into game.

Eggcellent suggestion. I would definitely like to see some of the houses of Arlor.

Oakmaiden
12-11-2019, 12:08 PM
When housing first came out, u could join a house that someone from your FL or guild was visiting. People complained about random ppl in their house.... Now ya can’t....

Deuteronomy
12-11-2019, 12:56 PM
When housing first came out, u could join a house that someone from your FL or guild was visiting. People complained about random ppl in their house.... Now ya can’t....

There can always be an option to stay private or be public.

Nightkox
12-11-2019, 01:29 PM
also there could be option to like someone house, and make 10top global liked houses

i would like see more options for housing too.. for example:
-option to allow even random people such like party members of your friends
-share house with your spouse
-option to allow ur spouse edit ur house
-shared location buffs for both (for house owner and his/her spouse)
-shared furniture (after divorce furniture goes to owen, same like guild furnit system after guild leave/kick)
-shared housing slots (let us go over current house furniture slots cap)

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Fyrce
12-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Confused. I thought this was the case already.

I can visit people's houses when they are guild, friend or when I am in party with them, and vice versa. Assuming the house is set to the proper permissions.

PatD
12-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Confused. I thought this was the case already.

I can visit people's houses when they are guild, friend or when I am in party with them, and vice versa. Assuming the house is set to the proper permissions.

if you are not a friend or a guildies you cannot visit someone house even if you are in pt with someone who is friend or guildies of the owner.

Even if make house public is checked

Alexios
12-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Yes, in addition an "open to spouse" and "open to everyone" option has been asked many times now. Please add them.