PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse guild

apagoddess
01-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I am looking to join Eclipse. I am lvl 65 and over 21 yrs old. I love playing PL in my spare time. I enjoy lending a helping hand to new players and helping others to lvl up. My desire is to be in a more mature guild where players respect each other, especially other members! It's a game - right? Lol
Previously I was an officer in two different guilds. I left both guilds due to lack of management and lack of values, respect, and consideration for other members.
Hope to hear from Eclipse! :apple:

Nick41324
01-02-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm not sure who is, but try sending a pm to the owner of the guild. I'll try to figure out who is and let you know.

apagoddess
01-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Thank you!

CrimsonTider
01-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Send a pm to Evaruss. She will be able to help you.

Jcyee
01-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Send a pm to Evaruss. She will be able to help you.

Actually I havent seen Evaruss or any of her characters on since i joined in early december. However there have been other officers on. Also i wud suggest posting to our thread on the forums; its called "<eclipse>". There u shud say a little something about yourself like u did here and give us the ign of your main character. Soon or later u shud get a reply to your post or a pm either on your forum account or in game. Hope this helps!

Rare
01-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Edit. It was dumb.

Taaralatie
01-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey you can add me and talk to me online. I am an officer. Add Taaralatie or better still Taarkwin for a quicker response.