PDA

View Full Version : Alternative decent gear that's cheap (Like L61-65 Drainers)

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Credit to Fastcast for wanting to collect every new campaign drainer set.

The Snarling Set mainly focuses on two things. Critical and dodge. There is 9 critical per snarling piece. Which adds up to 27 on bow sets and 36 on the dagger and talon sets. That's a lot of critical for a easily farmed yellow set! There is also 6 doge each piece. I just wanted to make this thread to show the people who don't have 5mil gold a decent alternative.

The Snarling Set is actually decent in PVP too. You can beat decent Crafted set people and sometimes even the pros. If you are pro too. :)

javier995
01-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Woot! Now I can sell my Orlok and make a hefty penny and just use the yellow set:D

+1 later on in the day when I'm not lazy to get on safari.

Gaunab
01-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Didn't test but just by looking at the stats: You sacrifice some crit, some armor, over 120 base damage, have horrible regen, and therefor gain 18 dodge?
Doesn't sound like a good trade IMO, neither do I think you could kill any good player with this...
For trash drops the stats are rather ok tho.

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Well it's 9 crit. So your not really sacrificing any crit. Just no set bonus. If you know how to use it, it can be good.

Gracious
01-04-2012, 07:15 PM
I think they might be more effective in pve rather than pvp, especially going up against avid players. Great information though, maybe I can concentrate more on pve now knowing that the "trash" gear dropped in fang is not actually trash.

+1