View Full Version : Skill Buttons

Shredderjoe
12-13-2019, 12:52 PM
Ok so for a few days now 2 of my skills are blacked out. Cant press. Been playing with 2 skills. (Only Hardcore) My regular toon skills are fine. Idk if this is happening with anyone else. Ive deleted and redownloaded game and didnt help. Tried respecing to see maybe if bugged. Didnt help. Please look into this. Until then ill be grinding with 2 skills :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191213/e0032ccd25febedc28392903eadec706.jpg

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-13-2019, 01:10 PM
Ok so for a few days now 2 of my skills are blacked out. Cant press. Been playing with 2 skills. (Only Hardcore) My regular toon skills are fine. Idk if this is happening with anyone else. Ive deleted and redownloaded game and didnt help. Tried respecing to see maybe if bugged. Didnt help. Please look into this. Until then ill be grinding with 2 skills :)

Skill mana cost increases with level. You probably don't have a large enough mana pool to use them. Get some int/mana gear or put some points in int.

Shredderjoe
12-13-2019, 01:27 PM
Yes haha. I legitly just realized that, When i was looking further into it. Thank you so much for the really fast response also!!!! I appreciate it!!

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk