PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Sticky

RBeltran
01-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Alright so I was thinking, we see many good threads on this forum, some of which are deserving to be stickied. Well instead of taking the time to pm a dev why not just have a simple button alerting a dev of a thread deserving a possible sticky. Just post you thoughts here if it's a good idea or not. :)

MagneTemp
01-03-2012, 12:43 AM
That's a good idea :D
Not having to wait months for an important subject to be stickied because of the busy devs!
Also can help newcomers learn the game easier with a little more content stickied

RBeltran
01-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Not having to wait months for an important subject to be stickied because of the busy devs!
Also can help newcomers learn the game easier with a little more content stickied

I'm not really requesting that if you press that button the thread will be stickied immediately, the button would just alert a dev of the thread so that they could look at it and judge it themselves.

MagneTemp
01-03-2012, 12:56 AM

I'm not really requesting that if you press that button the thread will be stickied immediately, the button would just alert a dev of the thread so that they could look at it and judge it themselves.

I know I'm just saying it's better than having the devs picking out the stuff that needs to be stickied, when they can put more work in the game and waste less time on focusing on the sticking part.
If a quote was automatically stickied by someone then there would be a lot of stickies about stupid skyrim jokes, or something like that.

javier995
01-03-2012, 01:01 AM
If you could sticky your own post, there'd be a lot of stickies!

SUPAPRODIGY
01-03-2012, 03:18 AM
You dont people to abuse so everythread they make they spam the Sticky button.

Samhayne
01-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Months? I replied to this thread in a matter of hours. In my humble opinion, sending a PM works fine.

Arterra
01-03-2012, 05:27 AM
if a button was implemented, i envision much much spamming of it. pm's are pretty much the same thing for this purpose anyway, so meh.