PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about my idea for pvp

Archugejackmen
12-13-2019, 10:19 PM
Since everyone has been complaining about how awakenings have killed pvp, and I’m not sure whether anyone else has suggested this, but my suggestion is for players, when entering a pvp zone, to have gears of similar awakes/none at all. When in the loading screen to choose your team, players can choose from 3 different sets per class (i.e end set + ebon bow & arc belt with ss & igor/taint set with daggs + arc belt+other arcanes) and possibly remove all awakenings/keep all awakenings consistent (i.e 100armor per slot). The sets that are available for different classes have to be as balanced as possible and when players exit pvp, their sets are removed (since they were given the sets only during the pvp duration). Pls clarify/suggest any improvements that can be made, thanks.
Tl;dr - Minecraft 1v1 pvp format, where players can pick from assassin/tank/healer classes before battle.

Pleasant
12-14-2019, 12:46 AM
They don’t care about pvp

Perceval
12-14-2019, 01:41 AM
Every pvp suggestion ever possible in a game has been suggested by the community here and ignored.

Don't waste your time.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-14-2019, 01:08 PM
Pvp is gone. Don’t waste your gold on twinks if you’re planning on it. If anything invest in endgame.

Imo Festerfang “pvp” is the only active pvp in the game XD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grimmmmm
12-22-2019, 03:41 AM
I love pvp, but pvp is rip :(