PDA

View Full Version : Twink Mage

Matutd
01-03-2012, 06:08 AM
Im thinking of making a twink Mage...
But I have a big problem! I know absolutely NOTHING about mages. So I would like suggestions on which lvl twink to make (I often prefer low lvl pvp), so far I'm thinking 23. Also, combo, build, gear etc.
If anybody could help out I would be greatly appreciative :)
Thanks in advance :D

maneatingtree
01-03-2012, 06:14 AM
Lol gear for mages: crystal lvl 23 int gown, earthdoll lvl 23, crystal wand, crystal helmet. Mage ring and fierce face.

There is a guide on mages rings! Called good ring or face for a mage

Matutd
01-03-2012, 06:16 AM
Earth doll? I thought there was only a doll for crystal

Gracious
01-03-2012, 11:08 AM
I think he means the crystalline doll:)

csb
01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
At 25, I like putting a full crystal set on my mage. It looks nice, has good stats, and gives off sparkles. I bought a set for a new guild member, and it only cost about 100k for the whole set.

I like creating a level 30 mage with str gear. If you get an iceberg shield/plate/hatchet, then it would be very hard to die. You can hold an iceberg longsword for extra damage and skill boost, get your free daily elixir, and destroy every critter on the map faster than your group members can walk.

Zerious
01-05-2012, 11:02 PM
At 25, I like putting a full crystal set on my mage. It looks nice, has good stats, and gives off sparkles. I bought a set for a new guild member, and it only cost about 100k for the whole set.

I like creating a level 30 mage with str gear. If you get an iceberg shield/plate/hatchet, then it would be very hard to die. You can hold an iceberg longsword for extra damage and skill boost, get your free daily elixir, and destroy every critter on the map faster than your group members can walk.

as correct as you are, this is a pvp mage he's making.

as for you, Matutd, find a candle wand if possible. dreamer's equips are good but if you can find a crafted robe, sorc preferably, you'll probably perform better in long fights. dex helm and wing gives you more armor and hit%.

high lightning and frost will win you the longer fights. if you run high drain, you'll have a nukist

Epic Unicorns!
01-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Add Lovelyunicorn (my 26) and I will share all my strategies etc!

Matutd
01-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Ok thanks all :) my name is rizzlenuke if anybody wants to add me. I'm currently running with a positive kdr (just) and I've had a lot of help in game, I don't have much trouble with a lot of 23 mages but I actually prefer to fight the 26s, even if I lose. It helps me get better, and it feels so good when u beat someone who is higher level than u :)