PDA

View Full Version : How do i buy platinums on itunes?

prouzi
01-03-2012, 07:28 AM
As the title stated, can anyone teach me? reply me ASAP

Matutd
01-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Just buy it in game, if u have the money on your account, it will deduct the appropriate amount

XghostzX
01-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Uhm I should probably contact STS, I had 25 dollars on my account and i bought a 20 dollar plat pack. None of it was taken away.

prouzi
01-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Erm when i went in to pocket legends client, i choose 19.99 165 platinum.
They say that there was an error on buying :o?

Matutd
01-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Probably best to contact sts at:
Support(at)spacetimestudios.com
Replace (at) with @

Skeletonlord
01-03-2012, 12:09 PM
As the title stated, can anyone teach me? reply me ASAP

go in game, then go to the store. purchase platinum is an ioption when you get to the store. you can choose from different packages, cheapest is 30 plat.

edit: email support with problems with plat. support@spacetimestudios.com. you can pm samhayne as well. make sure you have a registered account and email address when you log in

Snakespeare
01-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Well, if you don't have any money, or a registered credit card, IN iTUNES STORE, then it can't buy plat.

I prefer to buy from Spacetime Studios directly, to make sure a larger amount goes to the devs. iTunes Store takes a really big cut. Instead, use the link above on the Store menu and select Platinum Store. Then pay for it with Google checkout where you can use a giftcard or register a credit card.

Also, if you EVER have any trouble getting plat, contact them here. They can fix it.

NECROREAPER
01-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Keep in mind, the plat purchase is also taxed as well. If you only have a $20 iTunes gift card and are trying to buy the $19.99 plat pack, you won't be able to due to insufficient funds with the added tax on the purchase.

LelouchX
01-03-2012, 01:47 PM
i recommend this link to buy plat:
https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp
you can get 2000 plat, which gives you the most bang for your buck. i shocked at the amount of people that don't know this, since there is a link on this site, but i guess not everyone checks here. also, idk how this link would work without a cred/debit card. contacting support is always the safest bet. Good luck

kallima
01-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Keep in mind, the plat purchase is also taxed as well. If you only have a $20 iTunes gift card and are trying to buy the $19.99 plat pack, you won't be able to due to insufficient funds with the added tax on the purchase.

Is that exclusively for itunes? I don't think I've paid taxes on any plat purchases since I am not a resident of Texas. Most transactions are like that online, unless a company has a physical presence in your residing state, taxes don't apply. That's where the "use" tax comes in for online purchases. In this case, since delivery is non-applicable, I don't think the "use" tax would apply.