PDA

View Full Version : Arguing and Fighting in PL

Residentvl
07-22-2010, 05:06 PM
As of late, I have noticed a whole lot of arguing and hatred towards other players and it has resulted in players being banned and feuds being started generally over pvp. However some of it has been really effecting the quality of interactions with other players. Early on it was a much more friendly game, no one really seemed to hate anyone, now it seems to have completely flipped around. More and more players now exist and whether this has contributed to these occurrences I do not know, what I do know is all this arguing and hatred towards other players need to stop. It's deconstructive to the work so many people have done and are proud of and will not make anyone seem any better in the end. I am asking everyone involved in many recent events to end this hatefulness towards the other players and enjoy the game, don't take it so seriously and if someone is giving you a hard time just ignore them or don't listen to them, there's no reason for all this and it has to stop.

flaimdude
07-22-2010, 05:11 PM
1) Hater's gonna hate.
2) It's dumb.
3) Don't do it.

Cheers!

Thelonearcher
07-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Omg what did I do.. I'm gone for 40 minutes and now everyone hates me..?

jonboy
07-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Please won't someone think of the children.

laquint
07-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Make me a moderator and i will ban myself problem solved!

smokester
07-22-2010, 05:24 PM
well its not gonna change if the average age of the game is gonna be like 10 years old... and im not gonna point the finger but i believe its one single person starting these feuds so that one person needs to stop and everything will be fine kind of... the damage has already been done to the game so cant go back to the way it was... just if you seem like your gonna get into a fight with someone just ignore that person... ppl say its just a game then act like your taking it as just a game if your fighting about the game then obviously its more than a game for you... grow up

and stop with the snitching please nobody likes snitches (unless its really offensive) and dont be hypocritical its really annoying... i.e gettin someone banned for cussing when you prob have once cussed during a pvp game or do it excessively yourself

Snakespeare
07-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Please won't someone think of the children.

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/9/9135-168933-thinkofthechildrenjpg-620x.jpg

Residentvl
07-22-2010, 05:36 PM
I doesn't matter who started these things, all that matter is that it stops, at the rate things are going the devs are gonna have to ban all the people involved just to get them to realize that it's just a bunch of over heated desputes. Even if things can't go back to the way they were (it would be nieve to think they would) the one thing that has to happen at least is all people involved apologize for what they've done and get on with their lives and the game. No need to start a war or even a simple cussing altercation over spilt milk.

Banned
07-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Omg what did I do.. I'm gone for 40 minutes and now everyone hates me..?

Funny, no one even mentioned you. Seems like someones feeling guilty. ;)

FluffNStuff
07-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Make me a moderator and i will ban myself problem solved!

This is actually really funny. Congrats Laquint!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 05:41 PM
This is actually really funny. Congrats Laquint!

This....xD.

smokester
07-22-2010, 05:41 PM
well i see what your saying but it IS that single person who started it and arouses ppl into disputes... so he needs to change his attitude/personality and be nicer to ppl... if you show respect you get respect if your condescending and foul towards ppl your not gonna get the nicest response... everybody prob wants to drop it and move on but im pretty sure that single person doesnt... like how at one point i was at truce with that person and one day in pvp he decides to be a complete a** and say really disturbing things cussing like a sailor and i have ignored him since all his chars

Residentvl
07-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Funny, no one even mentioned you. Seems like someones feeling guilty. ;)
It doesn't matter who was involved, those who are involved just need to at least try to talk with me or some other neutral party and fix the situation. I am more than welcome to be the middle man between anyone needing to talk or just help to end anything going on. It hurts the fun of the game for me when someone isn't being treated fairly or appropriately. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Residentvl
07-22-2010, 05:52 PM
well i see what your saying but it IS that single person who started it and arouses ppl into disputes... so he needs to change his attitude/personality and be nicer to ppl... if you show respect you get respect if your condescending and foul towards ppl your not gonna get the nicest response... everybody prob wants to drop it and move on but im pretty sure that single person doesnt... like how at one point i was at truce with that person and one day in pvp he decides to be a complete a** and say really disturbing things cussing like a sailor and i have ignored him since all his chars There is no reason to accuse one single person and I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from try to accuse someone.

smokester
07-22-2010, 05:53 PM
It hurts the fun of the game for me when someone isn't being treated fairly or appropriately. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

not true... see below... lol

I'm gone for 40 minutes and now EVERYONE hates me..?

and i dont see anyone else defending him

Residentvl
07-22-2010, 05:56 PM
not true... see below... lol

As I have stated before, don't point any fingers it merely makes the situation worse, unless you have some opinion of what the parties involved can do to achieve some stability I'd truly appreciate it if you'd refrain from continued part in this.

smokester
07-22-2010, 06:03 PM
ok then i'll refer to that person as a party and the rest involved as the other party lol... is that better?

smokester
07-22-2010, 06:13 PM
this is my final post... i will not post again in this thread i dont wanna get banned :p... i think i have made my point and no point in beating it to death... just hit the ignore button everyone, it solves the problem quick and easy and just try not to come in contact with that person... even if you do then no problem because you dont see anything of what he/she is saying and tell the others around to not to tell you what that ignored person is saying... happy gaming :)

im gonna use a cliche here... Can't we all just get along?! We are all part of the PL community and its supposed to be a peaceful utopia lol

Banned
07-22-2010, 06:17 PM
It doesn't matter who was involved, those who are involved just need to at least try to talk with me or some other neutral party and fix the situation. I am more than welcome to be the middle man between anyone needing to talk or just help to end anything going on. It hurts the fun of the game for me when someone isn't being treated fairly or appropriately. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I don't even have a clue about what's going on. I'm more of a forum guy, I don't roll with the e-peen PvP crowd.

Anyway, I was merely stating that he wasn't mentioned in this thread, yet he comes here, and claims that everyone suddenly hates him. It's obvious that he's the center of your whole e-drama situation.

Basically, he pointed the finger at himself.

Cascade
07-22-2010, 06:17 PM
I have noticed an increase of player hatred and more.....You can't really ever put out the hatred...There will always be hatred its just life its automatically there...its an emotion.

Banned
07-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Also, mind keeping your e-trash off the forums? This is more of a in-game thing. Smokester, who is a regular PvPer, seems to be the only person that gives a left nut about all this.

laquint
07-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Omfg!?!?!?!?

FluffNStuff
07-22-2010, 06:40 PM
I didn't know our rivalry had gotten that bitter and has spread to others in the forum. The Royce and I have our dispute over the bold orange and it sounds like this needs to end. Royce, this needs to be settled and I am game anytime tomorrow between 8 pm and midnight EDT (see your PA). What's your thoughts. Welcome to propose a different time( not tonight, already kinda drunk). So to the rest of the people here on the forum I am sorry our feud has affected you and we will settle this the way ALL feuds should be settled.

Banned
07-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I didn't know our rivalry had gotten that bitter and has spread to others in the forum. The Royce and I have our dispute over the bold orange and it sounds like this needs to end. Royce, this needs to be settled and I am game anytime tomorrow between 8 pm and midnight EDT (see your PA). What's your thoughts. Welcome to propose a different time( not tonight, already kinda drunk). So to the rest of the people here on the forum I am sorry our feud has affected you and we will settle this the way ALL feuds should be settled.

Manly, testosterone filled, fisticuffs?

FluffNStuff
07-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Manly, testosterone filled, fisticuffs?

Absoeffinlutely!