View Full Version : Suggestions to make the game easier and more fun!

Noobguyplay
12-15-2019, 11:28 AM
Hi arlorians i'm here to suggest some ideas to make this game easier and more fun.
1- Can we add a "awaken type" button for auction options which inside this we can choose for example: movement speed.
i really dont wanna spend 3 hours searching for the awake i'm looking for.
2- Make guild battle grounds / pvp spectate role where spectators walk inside the arena with 200ms as ghosts and only ghosts can see ghosts players so the players actually clashing don't get bothered.
3- Starting next year i suggest that if we can make a vote system for upcoming events (not like the main easter/halloween/christmas..) like eggzavier, pirate booty.. or make 1 time events that dont come back again for 1 week with leaderboard prizes which can be untradeable vanities (plat not rly needed it's just for fun).
4- Be able to have favorite friends at the top of our list!
5- Customize hotbar slot sizes, Hotbars are so small! I barely use it even tho it could be sooo helpful but its hard to use!

If you're a dev and reading this i hope you can make any of these suggestions possible please!
Thanks to everyone that read this.
+1 and bumps appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
12-15-2019, 11:40 AM
1. +1, just wanted to add that there should be also range of awake (for example if i want search for MS, i dont need to see items lower than 20ms)
2. no thanks, it would be good only for those who managing pvp tournaments, bu shouldn't be able to use by everyone
3. current schedule is good.
4. better to be able to create groups of friends

Shocan
12-15-2019, 12:44 PM
1- Can we add a "awaken type" button for auction options which inside this we can choose for example: movement speed.
i really dont wanna spend 3 hours searching for the awake i'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
There is a sort of point to it, or else the items would constantly vanish, and some items would never be seen. Auction is fine as is, if you want the good stuff you've gotta spend the time searching, that's how it is. Doing this could hurt other sellers, and could rid us of a specific awake for periods of time

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
12-15-2019, 02:59 PM
Nice ideas def want an option for awaken type search in auc

xxgrowlxx
12-15-2019, 04:43 PM
+ suggestions

Except 2 and 3 lol
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Overgrown
12-15-2019, 10:19 PM
1. +1
2. +1
3. -1
4. +1
5. +1

I would like to add

6. Mute indicator like elixir indicator that can be seen by your party members and don't disappear even change zones.

7. House Loadouts

8. All players and Guild rankings, which allows us to see our own ranking and if you're a GM of a guild, in the world of Arlor.

ex. Rank 881 Overgrown 30xxx Aps Points.
Its just like leaderboard but with the whole population

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
12-16-2019, 09:12 AM
There is a sort of point to it, or else the items would constantly vanish, and some items would never be seen. Auction is fine as is, if you want the good stuff you've gotta spend the time searching, that's how it is. Doing this could hurt other sellers, and could rid us of a specific awake for periods of time

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Agreed. Searching by awake will mess things up. I wish people would stop suggesting this. Auction is fine as it is.

Giaz Doom
12-16-2019, 10:36 AM
1.-
2.+
3.-
4+
5.+

|Ares|
12-16-2019, 10:46 AM
Yeah the "awakening search bar" would be very nice to implement.

diodezki123
12-16-2019, 11:00 PM
I am playing AL for almost 5 years and I wonder if sts would put AL in Nintendo switch?? probably nice idea? or idk. hmmmm thanks for feedback