PDA

View Full Version : Merch guide for a noob?

XghostzX
12-16-2019, 11:05 AM
Hey everyone,

I have a level 64 mage at the moment, slowly but surely leveling through the daily quests. I only have a measly 200k in my inventory right now, and would like to merch a bit on the side to save up some gold.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for what to merch with such a low cash stack? Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Pyshcx
12-16-2019, 11:06 AM
Farm blue awakes or merch them

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Alkif
12-16-2019, 11:29 AM
No point merching with that little gold.

I suggest you to run cryostar when its up, normal cryostar drops cryostar essences (I usually sold them for 35k each)and common cryostar weapons that sell for 10-50k each. Also encrusted chests sell for 30k each. It should be enough to get you decent gear for events and mausoleum.

Encryptions
12-16-2019, 12:02 PM
At the moment get to level 76 and farm valley's red portal for gold then merch once you get around 2-3mil.

It is easy to make gold in the map. I make 1.4m 0gl in 150 waves.

Stephencobear
12-16-2019, 04:44 PM
Heya Will, good to see you, this is “sue” (lost 1st forum acc trolling drae lol)
Add me in game my main is suentous, I’ll help u out.
Best way to make $ is often from events, there isn’t too much to farm until endgame(ish), other than elite chests from elite shuyal nordr or kraken. Check this to help on leveling
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416575-Guide-How-to-Level-Up-EXTREMELY-FAST-2018-**Updated**&

Cheers

XghostzX
12-17-2019, 06:40 PM
Heya Will, good to see you, this is “sue” (lost 1st forum acc trolling drae lol)
Add me in game my main is suentous, I’ll help u out.
Best way to make $ is often from events, there isn’t too much to farm until endgame(ish), other than elite chests from elite shuyal nordr or kraken. Check this to help on leveling
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?416575-Guide-How-to-Level-Up-EXTREMELY-FAST-2018-**Updated**&

Cheers

Thanks, I added ya :) IGN is Avvakening

Overgrown
12-18-2019, 05:35 AM
You better do farming Elite Golden Chests, save for your speed set then grind events, I will not recommend merching its a gamble and a headache dealing with people. Because everyone wants to low-ball each other.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Dropdamic
12-20-2019, 11:36 PM
You better do farming Elite Golden Chests, save for your speed set then grind events, I will not recommend merching its a gamble and a headache dealing with people. Because everyone wants to low-ball each other.

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkThis is so true lol.

Eriel Delgado
12-21-2019, 12:10 PM
There are 3 Top ways to hit the jackpot big time in AL, and one of them is almost near impossible... 1 pulling some nice arcane or heroic from locks, 2 buying awaken gems in massive bulk from store and 3 looting a ker'shal from Elite Gold Puzzle ( which I doubt it will happen since devs don't want more aura related items roaming around too much). You can always make a team and try vials in planar tombs since they seem to drop the most there. For the record I don't like to promote good loot as a way to make gold, feels like a hype wagon but denying it works would be futile.