PDA

View Full Version : [Daily] Fersterfang Relics

Deuteronomy
12-17-2019, 04:51 PM
I suggest to make it so that when a player opens the chest to get Fester relics that it applies to all players. Players are rushing the chests causing the map to have to be ran numerous times just to complete a simple task.

We do not get credit when other players open the chests. Please adjust.

GucciBang
12-17-2019, 08:29 PM
good idea

Deuteronomy
12-17-2019, 08:37 PM
good idea

Best reply ever.

Grimmstroke
12-18-2019, 05:51 AM
really helpful i sometimes skipped that daily couz ppl just rushing for chest

Faotblack
12-18-2019, 10:55 AM
Wdym by "to apply to all players"? You mean to apply in the whole map when opening the chest or when players are together at one spot (It's already like that)?

Deuteronomy
12-18-2019, 11:51 AM
Wdym by "to apply to all players"? You mean to apply in the whole map when opening the chest or when players are together at one spot (It's already like that)?

Some use speed sets, skip mobs and run to chest, by the time you get there chests are already open causing us to have the map again. That situation is a bit tricky but when we are together, the relic should apply to all in proximity. I only get relics when I open chests, never git one when someone else opens it thus turning it into frenzy at the chests.

Faotblack
12-18-2019, 11:59 AM
Some use speed sets, skip mobs and run to chest, by the time you get there chests are already open causing us to have the map again. That situation is a bit tricky but when we are together, the relic should apply to all in proximity. I only get relics when I open chests, never git one when someone else opens it thus turning it into frenzy at the chests.

Pm me ign: Weenizeva, I will test with you.

slaaayerrr
12-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Pm me ign: Weenizeva, I will test with you.
I've never got relic if someone else opened near me