PDA

View Full Version : Give Your Suggestions For New Weapons

_ck
04-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Here's a thread where we can suggest new weapons, or differently-abled versions of existing types of weapons.

Personally I'd like to see a bow that shoots flaming arrows. Maybe this is available in higher levels, I'm only at Level 18 so far, but I think it'd be cool to see some special, hard-to-get bow that could do that. It'd make the archer's attack a bit more exciting too, since now you don't really see much of anything happening when you attack except the bad guy losing life. Why not set him on fire, too? ;)

It also seems like it'd be a smart weapon to use on the upcoming ice levels as well, an arrow on fire ought to do more damage to an ice creature than a regular arrow would.

What are your suggestions?

Chronical
04-16-2010, 10:55 AM
There's one thing called "Fire Crossbow" or something like that in the "Buy with iTunes" section, though there's NO SINGLE ITEM THERE TO BUY in the European version of the game.

Jamie
04-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I'd like to see a water wand/staff possibly - Seeing as we have fire,lightning and ice already.

Maybe some glowing ice type swords too - I've seen fire swords/axes but not ice yet

_ck
04-16-2010, 11:25 AM
There's one thing called "Fire Crossbow" or something like that in the "Buy with iTunes" section, though there's NO SINGLE ITEM THERE TO BUY in the European version of the game.

I can't see any weapon named that, though there's a category called Crossfire Bow, maybe it's the one you meant? Crossfire would mean something other than fire though, but who knows? Either way, it'd be cool if there was some flaming arrows bow, especially for the Lost Expedition ice world expansion.

Deathshock
04-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Haha i kinda like the fellblade from guild wars.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/thumb/9/90/Fellblade_dye_chart.jpg/500px-Fellblade_dye_chart.jpg

Buvet
04-16-2010, 07:43 PM
I'd really just like the cosmetics of some of the better items to be more Awesome.

Zhang
08-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Me too in PL

Sent from my Lenovo A680 using Tapatalk

tarlan
08-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Me too in PL

Sent from my Lenovo A680 using Tapatalk
yeh but i think overall its been improvement since 2010