View Full Version : Help lvling

dugantale
01-03-2012, 05:38 PM
So im new to starlegends not pl but I would lik help leveling my sl char name is dugantale if so msg me on here or add me on sl thanks

trixie
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Welcome to star legends! I will be glad to help you. My ign is in my sig. If you haven't already you might want to join a good guild. That's where I got most of my help. I found guild runs more beneficial in leveling than pugs. Also, it helps you more in the long run if you don't get power leveled because you cant really learn the skills for your class like that. Power leveling won't give you the experience you need imo. Your leveling will go quick but you make too many friends unless you can be a good team member.

Have fun and I hope you make as many good friends as I have!

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Welcome to star legends! I will be glad to help you. My ign is in my sig. If you haven't already you might want to join a good guild. That's where I got most of my help. I found guild runs more beneficial in leveling than pugs. Also, it helps you more in the long run if you don't get power leveled because you cant really learn the skills for your class like that. Power leveling won't give you the experience you need imo. Your leveling will go quick but you make too many friends unless you can be a good team member.

Have fun and I hope you make as many good friends as I have!

thanks and agreed. I think power leveling is one of the reason why there are level 41 engis that don't heal/rez.

@ dug, i have lots (~12) low level alts ranging from level 2-20, so if you want, feel free to add me or send me a tell. I'll be leveling Lelouchx, the last alt i plan to cap, but i tend to get bored in voleria after a while anyway. i'll be around tonightm just let me know what level you are so i can find an alt to use