PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bug on damage elixirs?

Tsuchii
12-18-2019, 05:50 AM
Even though I use %30 damage elixir didn't get any difference. Is there something wrong about them?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

apdol
12-18-2019, 05:51 AM
Yes bug . 3 day inuse dmge elixir no add dmge

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
12-18-2019, 06:05 AM
Even though I use %30 damage elixir didn't get any difference. Is there something wrong about them?

If you already have damage in your stats (like pet bonus) the damage elixir will not be effective. Only the greater damage will work. You cannot stack damage.

Tsuchii
12-18-2019, 06:13 AM
If you already have damage in your stats (like pet bonus) the damage elixir will not be effective. Only the greater damage will work. You cannot stack damage.That's so stupid. What's the point of elixirs or pets then?

Ebereasider
12-18-2019, 07:39 AM
What's the point of elixirs or pets then?
The elixirs bought with plat (or obtained by watching ads) stack, the other ones do not

I'm guessing you think they're not working because they're multiplier elixirs, and you have another source of that multiplier that's the same or better. Most multipliers only allow the highest to be applied (I think XP is an exception to this).

Tsuchii
12-18-2019, 07:42 AM
The elixirs bought with plat (or by watching ads) stacks, the other ones do notStill doesn't make sense though. Do I have to be a plat user? Or do I have to watch ads all the time? Have elixir kits! lol.

Futumsh
12-18-2019, 10:22 AM
No bug here, that's how stat multipliers have always worked.

Use a pet buff that doesn't give the same multiplier as the elixirs you want to use if you want them to complement each other

apdol
12-18-2019, 10:24 AM
The elixirs bought with plat (or obtained by watching ads) stack, the other ones do notWith ads 25% dmg
Elixir 30% dmge its no same
Like exp elixir ads 50%
Exp elixir with plat or in auc 60 its no stack

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
12-18-2019, 10:25 AM
No bug here, that's how stat multipliers have always worked.

Use a pet buff that doesn't give the same multiplier as the elixirs you want to use if you want them to complement each otherOh come on, so just because I use Electra as happiness bonus pet, elixirs getting useless.
As you have released some %30 damage pets recently, that's ridiculous. That's what I'm talking about rn.
Pet and elixir bonus should be independent from each other.

Futumsh
12-18-2019, 12:15 PM
Feel free to take it over to suggestions, but this isn't the place for it. It's working as expected, so there's no bug or technical issue.