PDA

View Full Version : Pets vs Elixirs

Tsuchii
12-18-2019, 12:39 PM
Well, I learnt that %30 damage elixir is not effective if you are already using a pet which has %30 damage.

Since sts has been releasing pets which have %30 damage, players (including me) use them. But we use elixir to get more damage/higher dps as well.

My suggestion is making the effects of these two things independent of each other. So elixir and pets bonus can be used at the same time.

People say that only the elixir bought with plat and advertisement elixir stack with pet bonus but it doesn't make sense. I mean, what's the point of having tradable elixir kits then? Or what's the point of having %30 damage on pets?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
12-18-2019, 01:00 PM
lets talk about ALL elixirs, not only about damage

only 60%xp stacks, other elixirs (speed,dmg reducion) doesnt stack same as your 30%dmg
wondering if 30%luck stacking with pet's abilities/HBs

Tsuchii
12-18-2019, 01:02 PM

only 60%xp stacks, other elixirs (speed,dmg reducion) doesnt stack same as your 30%dmg
wondering if 30%luck stacking with pet's abilities/HBsMy problem was with damage elixir so mostly went for it haha. Thanks. [emoji3590]

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
12-18-2019, 02:29 PM

wondering if 30%luck stacking with pet's abilities/HBs
According to Futumsh only the XP is an exception

slaaayerrr
12-18-2019, 02:53 PM

hmm... so lets talk about timur HB and AA, is it useless if i use luck elix? haha... and all others HB and AA like hisha, strawberry bear..
(i mean situation when i need %luck, not gl)

and does it mean that timur's HB doesnt stack with his AA? both gives %luck

Futumsh
12-18-2019, 03:29 PM

exception to how multipliers stack that is. Some things use multipliers and some don't though.

Futumsh
12-18-2019, 03:34 PM
hmm... so lets talk about timur HB and AA, is it useless if i use luck elix? haha... and all others HB and AA like hisha, strawberry bear..
(i mean situation when i need %luck, not gl)

and does it mean that timur's HB doesnt stack with his AA? both gives %luck

Luck does not use multipliers, so it stacks (until 100%, any extra does nothing).

Multipliers that exist and don't stack (worst debuff applied if exists, otherwise best buff applies) are:
* armor
* damage
* damage reduction
* speed
* turn rate