PDA

View Full Version : 2019-12-19 Content Update (270512)

TzatOps
12-19-2019, 12:00 PM
+ The Arcanite Ice Wyrm "Seirian" is available for purchase in the Platinum Store on December 24th.
+ Remaining time for Mechathrax availability can now be seen in the top display.
+ House teleporters no longer cause elixirs to temporarily disappear.
+ Fixed Kansas Prairie Dress showing extra head/hair.
+ Heroic Kris & Kringle's happy buff should be correct once again.

Pricegold
12-19-2019, 12:01 PM
+ The Arcanite Ice Wyrm "Seirian" is available for purchase in the Platinum Store on December 24th.
+ Remaining time for Mechathrax availability can now be seen in the top display.
+ House teleporters no longer cause elixirs to temporarily disappear.
+ Fixed Kansas Prairie Dress showing extra head/hair.
+ Heroic Kris & Kringle's happy buff should be correct once again.Thanks bro

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

melysha
12-19-2019, 12:03 PM
excuse me to the honorable game owner ... I would like to ask to add a slot house to 500 slot ... I am very limited with only 300 slot ... I beg you very much ...thanks[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
12-19-2019, 02:42 PM
excuse me to the honorable game owner ... I would like to ask to add a slot house to 500 slot ... I am very limited with only 300 slot ... I beg you very much ...thanks[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

11char

slaaayerrr
12-24-2019, 04:45 AM

when will we able to see pet's passive ability at high lvls? do we really need to see pet's passive lvl1 if we dont have pet? why stable cant show passive at max lvl instead of lvl1? what about his ability? "increases dmg and hit chance", how much dmg? what the point of spending 1,7k plats, if dont know anything about that pet

Haroldsteve
12-24-2019, 04:05 PM
I thought I had read that they would update the fall of the interred ring lvl 76, but nothing: c