PDA

View Full Version : Planar Arena Joke?

Sek
12-19-2019, 07:17 PM
Dear Devs,

one question, have you ever tried to farm anything in that game?
I opened now on my hardcore charakter 200 Arena chests 0 vials 0 fossils, while event x6 vials on main, still 0 vials...
just easy math 200 runs* 2min= 400min waste of time for nothing ...
Vial is a rare item, treat it like that - not like an arcane item ...

It is easy for you, you can just give yourself *infinite* plat to buy urself a nekro or just put it in your stash...
I want you once to start from nothing and even try to farm 1 million gold... none of ya would dare...

nice greetings, just think about it ✌🏽

Dropdamic
12-19-2019, 08:03 PM
I dont think vials drop here anymore bro.

Avaree
12-19-2019, 09:27 PM
They are banish rare!

Encryptions
12-20-2019, 01:25 AM
Real question is how people get 1:10:900ms? I have 20~ ping in game and portals take 300ms to open, the first one Ill open at 700ms and it doesn't spawn until 1.5 secs. The waiting time for bosses to spawn take up 1min 9 seconds. That gives them 1second 900ms to kill 3 bosses and spawn 3 portals.

Deuteronomy
12-20-2019, 03:14 AM
Dear Devs,

I opened now on my hardcore charakter 200 Arena chests 0 vials 0 fossils, while event x6 vials on main, still 0 vials...

It is easy for you, you can just give yourself *infinite* plat to buy urself a nekro or just put it in your stash...
I want you once to start from nothing and even try to farm 1 million gold... none of ya would dare...

nice greetings, just think about it ✌��

Keep trying. Drop rate is rare there. The map is too easy now. I've tried and tried again and after opening hundreds of chests on separate occasions, BAM, got a fossil. Never looted a vial there or anywhere.

Alkif
12-20-2019, 04:03 AM
I've always farmed arena in marvel/bday event and have prob opened thousands of chests and havent seen any drops yet. Also at some point I made myself a goal to open 100 per day, 1 week later I gave up. Just a bad luck?

slaaayerrr
12-20-2019, 05:17 AM
Dear Devs,

nice greetings, just think about it ✌��

sek again crying lol, 200 arena chests is nothing.
one question, have YOU ever tried to farm anything except plat? (no)
i just started to farm at HC (2,5 weeks ago) already saw 3 hc players with nekro.

FYI: 6x vial event is a fake

Sek
12-20-2019, 10:29 AM
sek again crying lol, 200 arena chests is nothing.
one question, have YOU ever tried to farm anything except plat? (no)
i just started to farm at HC (2,5 weeks ago) already saw 3 hc players with nekro.

FYI: 6x vial event is a fake

Listen madame, some are studying - some are working ... I do both and I dont have that much time to spend daily an amount of time farming... I saw actually 1 person in hc with nekro and I bet it was not farmed - its a rogue and I doubt she farmed in planar tombs for vials, probably egg event or plat purchased and I will not waste 100 euro for 1 pet I m not stupid
and what do you know ? I havent played with plat for long time but since game is giving nothing except plat events, there is no other choice... my advice to you madame, you should do your research better - dont cry about people using plat, you could go to work and earn your money to buy smth or you remain farming daily for 10 hours like you used to do ...