PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Revelations....

Lowlyspy
01-04-2012, 12:34 AM
*chills runs down spine*

Uhhhh that was one heck of a game, Ubisoft sure knows how to tantalize their customers cuz that game was absolutely amazing. I quite literally just beat it and am still shuddering from the epicness of the ending, it answered so many questions and raised SOOOO many more, I can't wait til the next game which (according to my interprestation of Revelations' ending) I believe will be the end game of the franchise, which is awesome cuz the story will finally be explained fully but will suck because there won't be any more games of this caliber T_T

RedRyder
01-04-2012, 07:32 AM
The first one bored me to death and killed my interest for the series. Does the 2nd onward disappoint?

JaytB
01-04-2012, 08:48 AM
The first one bored me to death and killed my interest for the series. Does the 2nd onward disappoint?

The second one was a whole lot better as compared to the first. I never finished the first one because, as you said, it bored me to death too. The second one is much less repetitive and contains a truly great story line IMO. The environments are also way more varied as in the first one, and the action and things you can do are a lot better and varied, as compared to the first game. I liked it that much, that I finished it completely. I haven't played the third one yet though, mainly due to time constraints, but I'm really curious to see how the story continues.

So, in short, the second game was really worth it IMO :)

StompArtist
01-04-2012, 10:19 AM

I am with you. The first one did not catch my interest at all and I never played the other ones...

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 01:04 PM
*chills runs down spine*

Uhhhh that was one heck of a game, Ubisoft sure knows how to tantalize their customers cuz that game was absolutely amazing. I quite literally just beat it and am still shuddering from the epicness of the ending, it answered so many questions and raised SOOOO many more, I can't wait til the next game which (according to my interprestation of Revelations' ending) I believe will be the end game of the franchise, which is awesome cuz the story will finally be explained fully but will suck because there won't be any more games of this caliber T_T

I've played and clocked/completed all of them! The game is pretty breath taking, I was too 'into' it tho over Xmas I completed it in 2days or less lool :D

The ending is pretty messed up, and I also predict this will be the end of the ends! Playing both Ezio and Altair was amazing! The story line was just spot on! (Though it took getting used to old Altair moves again haha)

Inside the Animarix was a nice little background story ;)

I just miss Kirsten Bell she is so........ :O