PDA

View Full Version : Bane item not working?

Ebereasider
12-20-2019, 02:20 PM
Not seeing the 50% more damage on my stats in event zones with the Empowered Orb of Ursume

Futumsh
12-20-2019, 02:36 PM
Not seeing the 50% more damage on my stats in event zones with the Empowered Orb of Ursume

They're damage multipliers. You're using a pet buff with 35%, so you're only going to see 15% more.

Ebereasider
12-20-2019, 03:42 PM
They're damage multipliers. You're using a pet buff with 35%, so you're only going to see 15% more.
0% change in my damage stat when entering event portal, checked while removing pet too but there's still no buff.

Also, why's a plat bought bane item a multiplier instead of giving actual stat? But that's a different issue.

slaaayerrr
12-20-2019, 05:01 PM
it adds you damage when u deal some dmg, try use nox bolt or any dot and look avatar u will see...
something like: every your hit it adds 10%dmg, stacks up to 5 times (50%dmg after 5 hits max)

Futumsh
12-20-2019, 05:09 PM
0% change in my damage stat when entering event portal, checked while removing pet too but there's still no buff.

Also, why's a plat bought bane item a multiplier instead of giving actual stat? But that's a different issue.

It doesn't work the way you think it works. Just entering the portal doesn't buff your damage.

It's a progressive buff for consistent combat. When you do damage to something, you get a buff that lasts 4 seconds. If you hit something during that 4 seconds, the buff is upgraded, until it reaches 50% damage, at which point it gets refreshed instead of upgraded.

Why it's set up the way it is would be a question for someone else, I didn't make it.

Ebereasider
12-20-2019, 05:18 PM
Oh, ok. Thanks for the explanation.