View Full Version : syrillax

slaaayerrr
12-21-2019, 10:27 AM
... If there's a bug with it, report it to the bugs forum, along with all relevant details.

Also it might not be an issue with ultimate only, the boss stop taking damage for few seconds during the fight at different times.

Happened same without ultimates, syri just dont take any damage for 5-7 seconds (usually happens when syri arrive to ground after 1st flight), it never happened in past winter events, idk which details can be added.... in party were 2 rogues and 2 mages, nobody could damage syri (or maybe something wrong with boss's HP bar)

Xmenarmy
12-21-2019, 11:07 AM
Happened same without ultimates, syri just dont take any damage for 5-7 seconds (usually happens when syri arrive to ground after 1st flight), it never happened in past winter events, idk which details can be added.... in party were 2 rogues and 2 mages, nobody could damage syri (or maybe something wrong with boss's HP bar)+1 I also faced this issue.

At some point syrilax is not taking the damages while all are attacking.

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 12:43 PM
I'll take a look if I have a bit of time - holidays though, so don't know if I'll get to it.

The fight wasn't changed, so should behave roughly the same as previous years.
I'm pretty sure he's supposed to just be untargetable while in the air, but it sounds like maybe something's a bit out of sync on the landing animation vs AI state timing.

Dadansn
12-21-2019, 02:35 PM
I'll take a look if I have a bit of time - holidays though, so don't know if I'll get to it.

The fight wasn't changed, so should behave roughly the same as previous years.
I'm pretty sure he's supposed to just be untargetable while in the air, but it sounds like maybe something's a bit out of sync on the landing animation vs AI state timing.

I think the health bar bug is somehow connected to the reflect mechanic. Like Syrillax's helath bar displays more damage delt after a reflect than it was actually reflected, making it seem like she isnt taking damage for a brief duration.

On the side note, can you check the EventHUD, boss counter part to be precise.
It's a tad bit too short (at least on phones, not sure 'bout PCs), disabling us from seeing kill counters for Syrillax and Brood dragon.

Dadansn
12-21-2019, 02:42 PM
I think the health bar bug is somehow connected to the reflect mechanic. Like Syrillax's helath bar displays more damage delt after a reflect than it was actually reflected, making it seem like she isnt taking damage for a brief duration.

On the side note, can you check the EventHUD, boss counter part to be precise.
It's a tad bit too short (at least on phones, not sure 'bout PCs), disabling us from seeing kill counters for Syrillax and Brood dragon.

Ignore the secnd part. A friend told me that the boss counter bar can be scrolled.

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 04:02 PM
Ah, I see what's going on - Syrillax has enough natural mitigation now that it goes over 100% when her Frozen Fury buff is up. That's probably not quite how we mean for it to behave - I'll check with Cinco.

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 04:19 PM
It looks like this is a bug with how mitigation stats and damage reduction multipliers stack - will get this fixed soon.

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 05:03 PM
This should now be fixed, should be taking half damage during Frozen Fury instead of no damage.

Xmenarmy
12-21-2019, 07:45 PM
This should now be fixed, should be taking half damage during Frozen Fury instead of no damage.Thanks Futu for the vacation support!!

Happy vacations [emoji322][emoji322]